The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Assaults On French Emergency Services Reach "Amazing" Number

Started by cc, August 29, 2019, 03:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Odinson"We´ll just keep sending more cops until the situation is resolved..

It is unfortunate that cops and soldiers get killed but its not in our mentality to simply let it go..

Besides.. Dying in combat is a good way to go.

it sounds kind of similar to how it is here.

Swedish cops bend over and lower their pants when a little bit of resistance is met.

Oh really??

What about Finnish police?

They have APCs.

When it gets really tough, they call the garrison.

The garrison has a unit that is on stand-by to assist the local law-enforcement.

APC's?

Armoured Personnel Carrier.

Like a Tank but lighter.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/52/GTK_Boxer_Fuehrungsfahrzeug_front.jpg/220px-GTK_Boxer_Fuehrungsfahrzeug_front.jpg">

Nice. is there an electric version of it.

It is electric...

It just has its own on-board diesel powerplant.

Than it's like the drilling rigs my husband's company builds and installs the top drive electrical components for.

I was joking..

These things run on diesel.

Technically electric cars run on fossil fuels since fossil fuels are being used to generate electricity.

Driving a diesel just cuts out the middle man.

@realAzhyaAryola

American cops don't want to lose their pensions that they've worked so hard to attain so they walk away rather than being disciplined for retaliating or responding with force. Recently, milk was thrown at some. The disrespect is spreading and growing. Very ugly. I hope Trump does something about it in the USA.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"American cops don't want to lose their pensions that they've worked so hard to attain so they walk away rather than being disciplined for retaliating or responding with force. Recently, milk was thrown at some. The disrespect is spreading and growing. Very ugly. I hope Trump does something about it in the USA.

That is a state matter I think.