The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Oh, look...yet ANOTHER anti gun thread by Bricktop

Started by Bricktop, September 03, 2019, 01:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Zetsu

Quote from: "Skippy"A series of uncoordinated mass stabbings, hammer attacks, and cleaver attacks in the People's Republic of China began in March 2010. The spate of attacks left at least 25 dead and some 115 injured. As most cases had no known motive, analysts have blamed mental health problems caused by rapid social change for the rise in these kinds of mass murder and murder-suicide incidents.

If we give everyone in China from handguns to full auto rifles, we might not even need a Thanos to save the universe.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Skippy"A series of uncoordinated mass stabbings, hammer attacks, and cleaver attacks in the People's Republic of China began in March 2010. The spate of attacks left at least 25 dead and some 115 injured. As most cases had no known motive, analysts have blamed mental health problems caused by rapid social change for the rise in these kinds of mass murder and murder-suicide incidents.

If we give everyone in China from handguns to full auto rifles, we might not even need a Thanos to save the universe.

If everyone in China had a forearm, the standing committee of the CCP would be looking for asylum in other countries.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"

If everyone in China had a forearm, the standing committee of the CCP would be looking for asylum in other countries.

So damn true.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

What do you think of the protests in HK? Will China intervene?

Zetsu

I must say you're not wrong brother, but like they say true freedom comes at a huge cost, in the end guns have a use, but I really believe they're only meant for warriors that earn they're rights to use them rather than some dumb virgin like Joe.

Anonymous

I must say you're not wrong brother, but like they say true freedom comes at a huge cost, in the end guns have a use, but I really believe they're only meant for warriors that earn they're rights to use them rather than some dumb virgin like Joe.

Old Joe wouldn't know what to do with a gun just like he doesn't know what to do with his dick.

Anonymous

https://scontent.fyxd2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/48357279_1925478240901685_1355926629955665920_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQnho3tznvBdBUCMEW4jMcl07ojxyZYImVfID1EGSh9PpnpSoIGImGnW9koexskdqU91fHgC1KPVczASa0lsCoo8&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd2-1.fna&oh=29ce151a5315ac760fe70b040b6c7dcb&oe=5DFE465B">

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

On the other hand, if you banned guns, the number of firearm related deaths would reduce significantly.

But that's not important. You have to have a gun in America because some stupid old pricks 200 years ago thought it would be a good idea in case you're invaded.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"On the other hand, if you banned guns, the number of firearm related deaths would reduce significantly.

But that's not important. You have to have a gun in America because some stupid old pricks 200 years ago thought it would be a good idea in case you're invaded.

Not important? It aint true.

Bricktop

Of course it is.

Americans would rather have millions of guns pumped into their communities than save the lives of innocents.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Of course it is.

Americans would rather have millions of guns pumped into their communities than save the lives of innocents.

Quite the contrary, having those guns saves lives, the media simply does not report those. They have an anti gun agenda, so thats what they feed you.

1) The Center for Disease Control and Prevention found in 2013 that guns are used for self-defense hundreds of thousands of times annually.

2) The problem isn't the gun itself, but who wields the gun. Any tool in the hands of an evil person can cause great harm.

That's why good people should have the freedom to arm themselves with the tools they need to stop evil from happening. That includes guns.

3) Over 90 percent of public mass shootings take place in "gun-free zones" where civilians are not permitted to carry firearms.

4) According to one study, 60 percent of mass public shooters had been diagnosed with a mental disorder or had demonstrated signs of serious mental illness prior to the attack.

5) Australia did not "eliminate mass public shootings" by banning assault weapons.

Australia did not "eliminate mass public shootings" by banning assault weapons. Mass shootings in the country were rare before the 1996 National Firearms Act, and multiple-casualty shootings still occur.

Before 1996, firearms crimes in Australia rarely involved firearms prohibited under the National Firearms Act, suggesting that any change in firearm-related crimes or deaths was not due to the law.

Further, Australia did not see a reduction in "mass murders." In the years immediately following enactment of the National Firearms Act, the country experienced six mass murders in which five or more people were killed — they just were not killed with guns.

6) Mass killers often find ways to kill even without firearms

Bricktop

2)One of the great deceptions of the gun lobby. Whilst a gun cannot kill without a human on the end of it, if there are NO guns, the human must find less effective and lethal means of killing. Guns are, unlike virtually all other tools and implements utilised by humans, designed for a single purpose; to kill. Therefore, unless you are going to kill someone or something, the possession of a gun would seem rather pointless.

4)Yet these mentally disordered individuals had access to firearms. Also, many of these so called "mentally disordered" offenders were not diagnosed until after their killing spree, with the presumption that you HAVE to be mentally disordered to kill in the first place.

5)Lie. We have not had a "mass public shooting" since SOME firearms were banned.

6) Lie. What else do they use? Trucks? What proportion of mass killings have been implemented with firearms, and how many by motor vehicle?

Blazor

I notice you overlook 1) and 3).

2) I dont know about less effective, cause I saw other stats I did not post where in other countries, they used cars, buses, planes, explosives, etc, causing more casualties than a mass shooting.

4) My point being that us normal fuckers are not the ones that go on killing sprees.

5) They simply found other means to do it.

6) Yes, see number 2).