Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Oh, look...yet ANOTHER anti gun thread by Bricktop

Started by Bricktop, September 03, 2019, 01:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

From a 2018 report...

According to the Washington Post, police reportedly shot and killed 876 people in the US as of the beginning of October.

Thats more than the mass shootings Brick  :001_rolleyes:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Which merely re-inforces my position.

Too many guns means cops shoot first and make up excuses later.

Blazor

:roll:

Does that count the toy guns too Brick, since they be shootin' up the kids too?

Brick, I get it, you want us disarmed. So that when you and your gay friends invade the good ol' USA, our buttholes will be vulnerable  :laugh:

You aint gettin' this ass!

">

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor":roll:

Actually, it does.

Many stores in Oz won't stock toy guns, and I will not buy them for my grandchildren. Nor did I buy them for my children.

I'm not sure how you draw a correlation between gun control and gay people invading the US, though.  ac_dunno

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Blazor":roll:

Actually, it does.

Many stores in Oz won't stock toy guns, and I will not buy them for my grandchildren. Nor did I buy them for my children.

I'm not sure how you draw a correlation between gun control and gay people invading the US, though.  ac_dunno

The gay thing was a joke ya bastard lol. Put your pecker back in your pants, youre already low on that blue pill as it is, and I know how hard it is (no pun intended) for you to get more.

No toy guns, absurd. Y'all being pussified. Forced into submission. I bet $100 the kids have to resolve to using sticks that look like guns to play as if they had a toy gun.

I raised my child right, to be responsible with a weapon. It is worse to expose someone to a weapon and them not have any knowledge of safety or operation of the thing. More easy for them to hurt themselves.

Bricktop

Oh, look who's being a flamer!!!

Y'all forget I carried a gun virtually every working day for 20 years.

And no-one calls ME a pussy and gets away with it.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fastdraw.org%2Fgraphics%2Ffd_thumb-an.gif&f=1&nofb=1">

Blazor

Thats a difference, you carried 20 years, you KNOW. Imagine now someone never holding a gun, being handed one, without knowing shit about one. Very dangerous. What happens if your country is invaded, how will y'all stand up against things? Or if your government goes too far? Or if your home is invaded... but something tells me you got to keep your handgun or something. Or live in a peaceful area.

Bricktop

I was also in the military.

And what I know is if a country is invaded by s superior military force, you owning a pop gun won't help one bit. The old "civilian defence" concept might have had an effect 50 years ago, but in this modern age of air power, fast tanks and APC's, drones and smart bombs, armed civilians have as much chance of resisting a military assault, foreign or domestic, as an armless man in a UFC ring.

Blazor

I get what you're saying, and honestly some of the things on your list has worried me, in the event of something. For instance, Project Bluebeam, is a government conspiracy involving the ability to project imagery into the sky. It is believed, that combined with that and the use of cell tower frequencies, they will try and fool the general public into believing either an alien attack, or the return of God. With God, it will be an image of God in the sky, with him commanding you through the frequencies. The alien attack is the one I see THEM using. Using drones that look like saucers, using laser weapon technology, and combining the use of Bluebeam making it seem like an armada attacking us. THEY (the elites) will go into one of the many underground shelters they have busily been making over the past several years. Drones using heat detecting technology will find remaining survivors. Of course this is just one of many instances that go through my head lol.

Dont forget, Japanese civilians had their weaponry banned. So what did the farmers do, they trained in secret, and learned how to use their farm tools as weapons, and overcame. Dont let a determined civilian force fool you.

Btw, Royce Gracie could subdue you with his legs and was the champion in the early UFCs, so  ac_sothere

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"But he still had ARMS!!!

You have two arms, and two feet.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"But he still had ARMS!!!

You have two arms, and two feet.

:tease:

Bricktop

Yeah, yeah...Don't worry, Father Time won't forget you!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yeah, yeah...Don't worry, Father Time won't forget you!!!

He has been kind to her so far. ac_lovestruck