The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Oh, look.... another Blazor thread

Started by Blazor, September 04, 2019, 02:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

I actually felt invigorated today lol. Yesterday I was tired.

Glad our turkey day falls on a Thursday, eat and sleep as I please for a few days lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I actually felt invigorated today lol. Yesterday I was tired.

Glad our turkey day falls on a Thursday, eat and sleep as I please for a few days lol.

Your Thanksgiving is too close to Christmas.

Blazor

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Blazor"I actually felt invigorated today lol. Yesterday I was tired.

I agree. Honestly the time of year y'all have it is good, but not the day of the week lol. Well.... now that I think on it, the ladies wear skimpy stuff on Halloween, so maybe not a good idea to plump up before then lol. Although most Americans will eat 10 pounds of Halloween candy before Halloween even gets here lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

I agree. Honestly the time of year y'all have it is good, but not the day of the week lol. Well.... now that I think on it, the ladies wear skimpy stuff on Halloween, so maybe not a good idea to plump up before then lol. Although most Americans will eat 10 pounds of Halloween candy before Halloween even gets here lol.

Most Canadians don't celebrate Thanksgiving on Monday.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"

Yeah I wouldnt either lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Yeah I wouldnt either lol.

A hell of a mess to clean up to start the work week. Not a big deal for us, because I only work three and a half months a year. But, if you have to work Monday-Friday.

Anonymous

That four day weekend would be nice in late Sept or early October when the weather is still pleasant.

Odinson

Some american wondered about the large amount of candy being available in finnish stores..

But American stores also have aisles and sections just for candy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Some american wondered about the large amount of candy being available in finnish stores..

Did you mean to post this in Helter Skelter Odi?

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"Some american wondered about the large amount of candy being available in finnish stores..

Maybe...

But Blazor is an american and I´d like him to elaborate on this particular subject.

It is as if we eat more candy than the americans.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Maybe...

But Blazor is an american and I´d like him to elaborate on this particular subject.

It is as if we eat more candy than the americans.

Canadians, British and Australians eat too much candy too Odi.

Anonymous

Odinson should stop eating so much frickin candy. Treat your bodies like a temple like old Herman does.

Odinson

I dont eat candy..

Just this... So sweet that it makes me want to vomit..

http://www.life.fi/WebRoot/HameenLuontaistuote/Shops/HLT/557E/A69C/64F6/5AA1/EF48/0A28/1010/9D4D/func_food_fast_high_protein_recovery_strawberry_900g.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I dont eat candy..

Just this... So sweet that it makes me want to vomit..

http://www.life.fi/WebRoot/HameenLuontaistuote/Shops/HLT/557E/A69C/64F6/5AA1/EF48/0A28/1010/9D4D/func_food_fast_high_protein_recovery_strawberry_900g.jpg">

Bullshit. You are probably munching on gummi worms now after smoking a fatty.

Odinson

I've been working out..

Soon I'll be buying a Dodge Ram and a staff bull terrier.