News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Which poster on these boards does the most crying?

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 11, 2019, 03:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Cindy's??

What a fucking dump of self absorbed, sanctimonious and misguided fools.

I lasted 2 weeks.

Posting there gave me a slightly nauseous feeling...like you'd inadvertently walked into a gay bar and everyone is looking at you with lust and menace simultaneously.

That sums it up.

Anonymous

Never have I seen so much whimpering in a thread devoted to tears.    :laugh3:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Peaches"Never have I seen so much whimpering in a thread devoted to tears.    :laugh3:

Yeah you've only said the same exact fucking thing like 850 times already on about 8 different forums  :roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "Peaches"Never have I seen so much whimpering in a thread devoted to tears.    :laugh3:

Yeah you've only said the same exact fucking thing like 850 times already on about 8 different forums  :roll:

Oh I think I'm FAR from being the Biggie Smiles of repeating myself ad nauseam on multiple forums, pal.  You should maybe check yourself there.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Peaches"

Oh I think I'm FAR from being the Biggie Smiles.

Thats true. I have a nose for starters.  And it only goes down hill from there. For you

Anonymous

Oh I think I'm FAR from being the Biggie Smiles.

Thats true. I have a nose for starters.  And it only goes down hill from there. For you

Give it up, mang.  You dealt yourself a shit hand with this OP, and you can hang out here all night until the roids wear off sucking this thread's weenie but it'll never win any prize.

The record shows that you've had the ass at me for ten years, fussed and fumed, and I've never lost a moment's sleep over it.  And I shan't tonight, either.  

I'll check back in the morning.  That's all you get from me for now.

Biggie Smiles

and I've never lost a moment's sleep over it.  And I shan't tonight, either.  

yeah, sure you haven't, monster  :laugh3:

Anonymous

and I've never lost a moment's sleep over it.  And I shan't tonight, either.  

yeah, sure you haven't, monster  :laugh3:

Good morning, Roido.  

Since you continue, despite management's requests, to want to delve into issues from a decade back in history, I'm starting to think I should have done as Caskur did and simply ignored this crybaby thread.  And I'm choosing to exercise that choice, after this reply.

But your checklist is incomplete.  Let's review:  

~ Monster... check

~ cries a lot... check

~ pedophilia... oops, guess you're working on a re-write for later since you haven't mentioned this again.

It does occur to me that since you decided several months ago to dig up all this old baggage, not once have I stooped to dusting off MY checklist, which has a few more than 3 items on it.  

NOR HAVE I THREATENED TO DO SO, nor have I tried to blackmail you into changing your course by making such threats.  (to be fair, I HAVE actually used an unflattering nickname once or twice, but without an explanation.)

And I've reached the point of being tired of your constant drooling on my ankles, so I think I'll rectify that fairly soon.

However, things have come to a pass where you and I don't have many venues in common any longer on which to carry on that way.  I'm not one to disregard moderation standards here at the Cashew, so this won't be the place.  Someone will let you know.

I'll be delving into the history of j00hunter as one of the 15 or 20 admins at Valhalla, the "glory days" you've been posting about on multiple forums of late.  I'll be delving into a reasoned critique of your style as a forum administrator, both then and now.   And who knows, maybe another tidbit or two.

Until then, keep your Kleenex handy.  Here's something to remember me by.

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/mp/m3iy4ksU6zUx.jpg">

Biggie Smiles

Rotwang

The meaning behind that photograph does not elude me, kiddies.

Tread carefully. You know the rules.

Not in THIS forum.

Erica Mena

If you knew what Peachy was really doing, you'd be laughing as hard as I am.
<t></t>

Rotwang

I know what he's doing and why.

Which is why I'm letting it slide for now.

I just want to make the boys are aware that the red line is still there.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Ya'll didn't think I was gonna fall for Monster's cheap trick did you?

lol... the spazz just buries himself. I don't need to throw any more dirt on his ditch

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview