Started by Blazor, September 13, 2019, 10:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Prolly cause of the pearl handles lol.

And the bright and shiny holster and gun belt.  ac_biggrin

And his tin whistle and his Lone Ranger cowboy hat.

:laugh:

I actually have an old pic of me as a kid, maybe 4 years old or 5, with my Lone Ranger outfit on lol. I think the handles to those toy pistols were white too!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Prolly cause of the pearl handles lol.

And the bright and shiny holster and gun belt.  ac_biggrin

And his tin whistle and his Lone Ranger cowboy hat.

I actually have an old pic of me as a kid, maybe 4 years old or 5, with my Lone Ranger outfit on lol. I think the handles to those toy pistols were white too!

I'd love to see it..

It must be so cute.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
">

:thumbup:

Here ya go Odi lol...

https://i.ibb.co/mtjrbj0/big-iron.jpg">

That is sweet.  ac_biggrin

Thanks, if I remember, I'll post a pic of it in the wooden case my grandad made for it. The thing is 60 years old I think, and never been fired! Looks mint. Chamber has a nice spin to it.

Never been fired?

Why not?

Blazor

">

Here ya go Odi lol...

Thanks, if I remember, I'll post a pic of it in the wooden case my grandad made for it. The thing is 60 years old I think, and never been fired! Looks mint. Chamber has a nice spin to it.

Never been fired?

Why not?

They were weird like that lol. Thought it devalued the gun, which is true, but if you never intend to sell it, why not. I've fired all my guns multiple times.

Odinson

">

Here ya go Odi lol...

Never been fired?

Why not?

They were weird like that lol. Thought it devalued the gun, which is true, but if you never intend to sell it, why not. I've fired all my guns multiple times.

It does but you buy a gun for shooting...

I always want to test fire the gun.

Blazor

">

Here ya go Odi lol...

Never been fired?

Why not?

It does but you buy a gun for shooting...

I always want to test fire the gun.

Same here. I plan to fire this .357 for sure lol.

Anonymous

I love fishing, but I've never had a gun license.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I love fishing, but I've never had a gun license.

I havent bought a fishing license in years, but loved fishing as a kid.

Here you dont need a gun license, unless you carry concealed, then you need a conceal permit.

A hunting license is required to hunt, but they make you pay for each thing you hunt with pretty much or what you hunt (big game, bow, state forest, muzzle, etc). If I get my license this year, it will cost me $70.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I love fishing, but I've never had a gun license.

Here you dont need a gun license, unless you carry concealed, then you need a conceal permit.

A hunting license is required to hunt, but they make you pay for each thing you hunt with pretty much or what you hunt (big game, bow, state forest, muzzle, etc). If I get my license this year, it will cost me $70.

A fishing license is required, but not a gun license??

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

That's right Bricktop.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Fishing license to catch fish, hunting license to catch animals, dont need a gun license for criminals  :laugh:

Blazor

That's right Bricktop.

See, you DO have a nack for flaming  :laugh:

Anonymous

That's right Bricktop.

See, you DO have a nack for flaming  :laugh:

She does.

Odinson

I prefer the AK-47 and its variants..

Far more reliable..

And I think American reviews of the AK-47 are biased..

They dont even try to wield it tactical style.

And the myth of the AK-47 being inaccurate is bullshit.... Americans dont know how to shoot.

I have always shot with RK-62 or AK-47 and I havent noticed any lacking on the accuracy..