Replies: 7528
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:26:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

2019-2020 Hockey Season

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, September 14, 2019, 10:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Damn. Washington's other favourite Russian, Evgeny Kuznetsov, will be suspended for 3 games due to a failed drug test (cocaine). Double damn.  acc_angry

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/ASM3mNKvKIky9iPAuKXHaimq_0o=/0x0:4353x2902/1200x800/filters:focal%281076x1076:1772x1772%29/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/55110895/usa_today_10033605.0.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Anonymous

I can't get into hockey until December. And then it's go Jets go.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I can't get into hockey until December. And then it's go Jets go.

Really? I'm aching for hockey by August.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Pick up your Ovi O's cereal at your local Giant food store.  :thumbup:

https://cdnph.upi.com/sv/ph/og/upi/3341568152191/2019/2/f16082d466904a4a82d5c60007e0bb46/v1.5/Capitals-Alex-Ovechkin-visits-store-classroom-on-Ovi-Os-cereal-tour.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Pick up your Ovi O's cereal at your local Giant food store.  :thumbup:

https://cdnph.upi.com/sv/ph/og/upi/3341568152191/2019/2/f16082d466904a4a82d5c60007e0bb46/v1.5/Capitals-Alex-Ovechkin-visits-store-classroom-on-Ovi-Os-cereal-tour.jpg">

I will buy a box of his cereal if I see it.

@realAzhyaAryola

There was a game last night but I missed it.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

It is a pre-season game. The Caps played the defending champions, the St. Louis Blues. The Caps won 3-2. Woohoo!
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"It is a pre-season game. The Caps played the defending champions, the St. Louis Blues. The Caps won 3-2. Woohoo!

Do you get into pre season games Azhya?

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"Do you get into pre season games Azhya?

Oh, yes. I get into every time the Caps are on the ice.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Do you get into pre season games Azhya?

Oh, yes. I get into every time the Caps are on the ice.

I am not that much of a loyal Flames fan.

Anonymous

Calgary lost five to three to Colorado.

Anonymous

Calgary lost four to three to Calgary in overtime Tuesday.

@realAzhyaAryola

The reigning champs were with the commander in chief today at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

">
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"The reigning champs were with the commander in chief today at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

">

I saw that, what an honour.