Replies: 7532
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:41:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

2019-2020 Hockey Season

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, September 14, 2019, 10:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Sorry, Flames fans. The Caps were just better at last night's game. Caps win 5-3.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Sorry, Flames fans. The Caps were just better at last night's game. Caps win 5-3.

That was disappointing.

@realAzhyaAryola

The last time I checked, the Caps are beating the Maple Leafs in Toronto. Woohoo! Let me check again.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Crap. It's tied at 3 a piece. Damn.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Calgary is losing to Carolina 2-1 in the third period.

@realAzhyaAryola

Yey! My boys beat the Tarana leafs. 4-3.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Yey! My boys beat the Tarana leafs. 4-3.

All Canadian teams seem to be in a slump.

@realAzhyaAryola

That's not unusual.  ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"That's not unusual.  ac_biggrin

It would be nice if this year was different.

@realAzhyaAryola

I love the bromance between the Washington Capitals and the Washington Nationals. Today, the Capitals honored the Nationals at their ice rink before their 7 p.m. game against the Calgary Flames. Washington is on fire.

The Nationals team were in the Capitals house so they are all wearing Capitals jerseys. Sweet. The Capitals also wear the Nationals jerseys when they were rooting for the team in their baseball stadium, Nationals Park.

Capitals beat the Flames tonight, 4-2.

">
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Anonymous

Canada came from behind, 3-1 to defeat Russia at the world juniors and win the gold medal.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Canada came from behind, 3-1 to defeat Russia at the world juniors and win the gold medal.

That was a hell of a game. Canada got lucky and got a little help from the refs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Canada came from behind, 3-1 to defeat Russia at the world juniors and win the gold medal.

That was a hell of a game. Canada got lucky and got a little help from the refs.

It was an exciting game.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola