Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Justine Trudeau Wore Racist Brownface at 2001 Party

Started by Anonymous, September 18, 2019, 08:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Gotta love the Rhinocerous party  ac_biggrin

https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Justin-Blackface-Kiwi.jpg">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

QuoteAt a press conference in Winnipeg, Justin Trudeau connects his black/brown face scandal to Canada's issues with "systemic racism."

Nice - He is NOT taking responsibility at all

The little rat is blaming us

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
QuoteAt a press conference in Winnipeg, Justin Trudeau connects his black/brown face scandal to Canada's issues with "systemic racism."

Nice - He is NOT taking responsibility at all

The little rat is blaming us

It is exactly what I expected the phony rat to do.

Anonymous

Justin Trudeau's face

Paul Wells: The Liberal campaign is built around a sophisticated oppo research organization that says their opponents are bad people. Where does it stand now?

To his credit, once he was caught, Trudeau was contrite this time. Usually he doesn't even bother. When he contravenes the conflict-of-interest law to take a fun family vacation with a billionaire spiritual leader, it's just that we don't understand he has nice friends. When he sends wave after wave of medium-quality enforcer to pressure his own attorney general to cancel a criminal trial for a well-connected engineering firm, it's just that she isn't a team player.

https://www.macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/justin-trudeaus-face/?utm_source=UrbanAirship&utm_medium=WebNotifications&utm_campaign=MME_WN&utm_term=19-Sep-2019&utm_content=Trudeau_face">https://www.macleans.ca/politics/ottawa ... udeau_face">https://www.macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/justin-trudeaus-face/?utm_source=UrbanAirship&utm_medium=WebNotifications&utm_campaign=MME_WN&utm_term=19-Sep-2019&utm_content=Trudeau_face

You'll be relieved to know Justin Trudeau will be talking to his children about his latest examples of hypocrisy.

Anonymous

I like what journalist David Akin had to say about Trudeau's blackface and  apologies: the job of pm is not for you to work out your issues.

cc

Quote from: "seoulbro"I like what journalist David Akin had to say about Trudeau's blackface and  apologies: the job of pm is not for you to work out your issues.
I liked that one

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I like what journalist David Akin had to say about Trudeau's blackface and  apologies: the job of pm is not for you to work out your issues.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

So, Justine says it is really not his fault because he is just a cog in the wheel of a system that facilitates white male privilege. I want to punch out the lying little faggot watching him squirm over getting his cover blown again and again and again.

Anonymous

Trudeau said he didn't mention this during Liberal vetting because he was too embarrassed about how stupid and racist it was. When asked how many times he's done it, he said he can't remember because he never thought it was a big deal.  :2r4ml1j_th:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Trudeau said he didn't mention this during Liberal vetting because he was too embarrassed about how stupid and racist it was. When asked how many times he's done it, he said he can't remember because he never thought it was a big deal.  :2r4ml1j_th:

Justin Trudeau really said that.

ac_wot

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Trudeau said he didn't mention this during Liberal vetting because he was too embarrassed about how stupid and racist it was. When asked how many times he's done it, he said he can't remember because he never thought it was a big deal.  :2r4ml1j_th:

And the media doesn't say jack about it.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

caskur

It's not a big deal..

what is a big deal is him being embarrassed NOW for getting fancy dressed up.

It's not "racist" to blacken your face.

:oeudC:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

sasquatch

Quote from: "caskur"

It's not a big deal..

what is a big deal is him being embarrassed NOW for getting fancy dressed up.

It's not "racist" to blacken your face.

:oeudC:

To the normal person..yeah that's true. What has been happening with the leftists like Trudeau is that doing that is a grave racist sin, and Trudeau has virtue signalled and kicked candidates for way less. now that he has been caught in brownface and blackface on 3 seperate occasions, it's suddenly a damaging crisis. If this is true that blackface moves the needle more than the SNC-lavelin scandal, then Canada is just fucking gone.

Mind you, i think it is a hilarious piece of Karma, but sad at the same time. welcome to clown world 2019

cc

Exactly

As I said earlier in this regard - "Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau rode into office in 2015 on a platform of politically correct platitudes that made him the darling of the left at home and the world over.

Any hint – real or imagined – of racism, sexism or homophobia was quickly called out by the PM. Even if the heresy occurred a century before.

Trudeau is today finding that if you live by political correctness, ... you can die by it as well."