Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Justine Trudeau Wore Racist Brownface at 2001 Party

Started by Anonymous, September 18, 2019, 08:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "sasquatch"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Herman"Trudeau said he didn't mention this during Liberal vetting because he was too embarrassed about how stupid and racist it was. When asked how many times he's done it, he said he can't remember because he never thought it was a big deal.  :2r4ml1j_th:

It's not a big deal..

what is a big deal is him being embarrassed NOW for getting fancy dressed up.

It's not "racist" to blacken your face.

:oeudC:

To the normal person..yeah that's true. What has been happening with the leftists like Trudeau is that doing that is a grave racist sin, and Trudeau has virtue signalled and kicked candidates for way less. now that he has been caught in brownface and blackface on 3 seperate occasions, it's suddenly a damaging crisis. If this is true that blackface moves the needle more than the SNC-lavelin scandal, then Canada is just fucking gone.

Mind you, i think it is a hilarious piece of Karma, but sad at the same time. welcome to clown world 2019

That's a good point sasquatch..

Liberal MP's would've been kicked out of caucus for dressing like the pm did one time..

And he didn't disclose this when he sought his party's leadership.

@realAzhyaAryola

I almost vomited when he said he had blind spots due to being "privileged."  :sick: LAME!

Cringe-worthy. Ultra hypocrite.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I almost vomited when he said he had blind spots due to being "privileged."  :sick: LAME!

Cringe-worthy. Ultra hypocrite.

Oh I know Azhya.

Anonymous

What would the reaction be if a photo appeared of Trump in black face. And then another, and another. Would people like Don Lemon be as forgiving? He threw Megan Kelly under the bus for less.

Gaon

I do not think the costume and make up Trudeau wore is news worthy. But, he makes an issue of what other politicians have said or done in the past.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"I do not think the costume and make up Trudeau wore is news worthy. But, he makes an issue of what other politicians have said or done in the past.

It's not news, but it's a gotcha moment..

This is already blowing over.

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"Trudeau said he didn't mention this during Liberal vetting because he was too embarrassed about how stupid and racist it was. When asked how many times he's done it, he said he can't remember because he never thought it was a big deal.  :2r4ml1j_th:

It's not a big deal..

To the normal person..yeah that's true. What has been happening with the leftists like Trudeau is that doing that is a grave racist sin, and Trudeau has virtue signalled and kicked candidates for way less. now that he has been caught in brownface and blackface on 3 seperate occasions, it's suddenly a damaging crisis. If this is true that blackface moves the needle more than the SNC-lavelin scandal, then Canada is just fucking gone.

Mind you, i think it is a hilarious piece of Karma, but sad at the same time. welcome to clown world 2019

Since Americans and Canadians live in Australia, that same silliness was brought to Oz too. The world is nuts now so don't buy into it... don't go along with stupid trends.

I am NOT going to change my culture (which is to harass, annoy, needle and laugh at, poke fun at) every culture on earth, including and especially my own.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I've got a nasty headache atm but remind me to tell you about Harry Connick Jr's, BIG hypocritical moment.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

It's not a big deal..

Since Americans and Canadians live in Australia, that same silliness was brought to Oz too. The world is nuts now so don't buy into it... don't go along with stupid trends.

I am NOT going to change my culture (which is to harass, annoy, needle and laugh at, poke fun at) every culture on earth, including and especially my own.

But, you are not an elected representative and the leader of government. It is across the West now. You have to walk on egg shells.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"I've got a nasty headache atm but remind me to tell you about Harry Connick Jr's, BIG hypocritical moment.

Harry Connick is a frickin wanker like most celebs. Are you talking about the Southern preacher video?

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"
But, you are not an elected representative and the leader of government. It is across the West now. You have to walk on egg shells.

Very true but Trump doesn't.... he blurts out every brainfart.

It's very funny too.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "caskur"I've got a nasty headache atm but remind me to tell you about Harry Connick Jr's, BIG hypocritical moment.

Harry Connick is a frickin wanker like most celebs. Are you talking about the Southern preacher video?

When Michael Jackson died... a few days later an Ozzie variety act went on a TV show. They debated whether or not to do it because Jackson died a few days earlier and they'd practiced the act for months... basically 5 white guys dressing up as the Jackson five and doing a comedy stint in front of Harry Connick Jr.... he went ballistic over the act and was OUTRAGED but he too had dress-ups pretending to be black years earlier and that was exposed in the media... typical American hypocrite. I completely have disgust for him these days..
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

When Michael Jackson died... a few days later an Ozzie variety act went on a TV show. They debated whether or not to do it because Jackson died a few days earlier and they'd practiced the act for months... basically 5 white guys dressing up as the Jackson five and doing a comedy stint in front of Harry Connick Jr.... he went ballistic over the act and was OUTRAGED but he too had dress-ups pretending to be black years earlier and that was exposed in the media... typical American hypocrite. I completely have disgust for him these days..

And people brought up the video of that Connick wanker as a stereotyped Southern preacher.

caskur

And people brought up the video of that Connick wanker as a stereotyped Southern preacher.

I think the people in Australia who went through with the act should have pulled it.

Michael Jackson's popularity at the time in Oz was HUGE and his death was a shocker.

Anyway, giving this topic to much time is a misuse of time.
- Andy Warhol