Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

The Child Abuse of Greta Thunberg

Started by Anonymous, September 26, 2019, 09:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"It's so extreme, I'm sure no sane person believes it is not a con job

Of course it is. What small business owner would do that to themselves.

Odinson

No more climate change... Just coronavirus..

Biggie Smiles

LOok at the bright side Alexandria Obtuse cortez was wrong. The world isn't ending in 12 years. probably more like 12 months.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"No more climate change... Just coronavirus..

The global shutdown is lowering emissions. To hell with people.

Anonymous

Where is Greta?

Regardless of your opinion of her, Greta Thunberg has great influence in our world today. In particular among our younger generation.

I cant help but observe thru the news media as well as activities in my local community, that our youth dont seem to grasp the danger of failing to practice social distancing and minimized interactions, especially in groups.

Now, I was young once, I was once invincible and I at one time might have been somewhat defiant in my youth, I get it.

Having said that, we all, especially our social youth, have a responcabilty to our broader community, country, and the rest of the world.

I say to Greta; you have great persuasive power among many of our youth. With great power comes great responsibility. If you truly want to make a difference in the world, and in its future, right now, today, with measurable results almost instantly, here is your best opportunity.

Take to social media, and every other platform you are now familiar with, and give guidance, explained the dangers of socializing in groups, of not minimizing interactions outside the home.

If your interests are truly in the wellbeing of the future of our world. Here is your best opportunity to help, right here, right now.

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"Where is Greta?

Regardless of your opinion of her, Greta Thunberg has great influence in our world today. In particular among our younger generation.

I cant help but observe thru the news media as well as activities in my local community, that our youth dont seem to grasp the danger of failing to practice social distancing and minimized interactions, especially in groups.

Now, I was young once, I was once invincible and I at one time might have been somewhat defiant in my youth, I get it.

Having said that, we all, especially our social youth, have a responcabilty to our broader community, country, and the rest of the world.

I say to Greta; you have great persuasive power among many of our youth. With great power comes great responsibility. If you truly want to make a difference in the world, and in its future, right now, today, with measurable results almost instantly, here is your best opportunity.

Take to social media, and every other platform you are now familiar with, and give guidance, explained the dangers of socializing in groups, of not minimizing interactions outside the home.

If your interests are truly in the wellbeing of the future of our world. Here is your best opportunity to help, right here, right now.

Her future for the world is to preserve what's left of the natural world the capitalists are exploiting...

There is no point just surviving... Her speech was good because she told the exploiters they were pond scum basically, which they are.

Our material values are twisted.

Rewind the world back to post WW2, start again and then lets do it better.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Skippy

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/03/17/10/26067148-0-image-a-16_1584442459830.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Her future for the world is to preserve what's left of the natural world the capitalists are exploiting...

There is no point just surviving... Her speech was good because she told the exploiters they were pond scum basically, which they are.

She travels first class on privately owned airlines. She stays in luxury suites in corporate owned hotel chains. If she hates the capitalist system as you say, she sure doesn't mind indulging in the perks of it.

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"

She travels first class on privately owned airlines. She stays in luxury suites in corporate owned hotel chains. If she hates the capitalist system as you say, she sure doesn't mind indulging in the perks of it.

That's good. She can get them to fund her cause and save their own children's future all in one plan.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

That's good. She can get them to fund her cause and save their own children's future all in one plan.

They have been funding her all along. She is a seventeen year old poster child for the success of the free enterprise system.

Anonymous

Anonymous

You better sit down for this folks. St Greta is a climate sinner.

[media]
">
[/media]

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=386500 time=1602547453 user_id=1689
You better sit down for this folks. St Greta is a climate sinner.

[media]
">
[/media]

How dare she.

Anonymous

Greta turned 18. The Rockefellers, and George Soros threw her a lavish carbon neutral party. :laugh3:

Anonymous

https://scontent.fyxd1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/81946997_2958835397462503_275097538686615552_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=Ek0HFKy6WiEAX9jfX11&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd1-1.fna&oh=0cbfdf80fdcc9cd56abf82080af9a8ee&oe=6043AD2F">