Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

The Child Abuse of Greta Thunberg

Started by Anonymous, September 26, 2019, 09:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Another post from elsewhere lol...

">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Another post from elsewhere lol...

">
 :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Another post from elsewhere lol...

">
I know that kid has problems, but this is wrong.

Bricktop

As wrong as it is, this is on those who used this child as a political tool to push a leftist ideology.

I would love to see all of those who sit next to her and behind her in court for child abuse.

We now have a Swedish church declaring that she is the new Jesus!!!

caskur

I remember when I was 14 an used to cry about all the starving Indians in India and the cattle there trampling all the villages.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"As wrong as it is, this is on those who used this child as a political tool to push a leftist ideology.

I would love to see all of those who sit next to her and behind her in court for child abuse.

That's a good point Bricktop.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"As wrong as it is, this is on those who used this child as a political tool to push a leftist ideology.

Two wrongs.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"

It came from BastardFactory, what did ya expect lol  :laugh:

I thought so too, but its like Brick said, so I figured why not share it.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

It came from BastardFactory, what did ya expect lol  :laugh:

I thought so too, but its like Brick said, so I figured why not share it.

I suspected that might have been the place.

:laugh:

Anonymous

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/72527794_10212286693560968_6173403364966006784_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_oc=AQlQ09ztAhIqA3BXxqg6TfBE7j2wOzxlUKo_G7nFkmRMljtP7AnT5CDMSi_Fr3NJnhksckwSdjXZbGHU8jZ5Exl5&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=c4b3f8669e514d3d620ba5c0f96e4956&oe=5E1CE9D8">

Yesterday Greta Thunberg visited Standing Rock High School at Fort Yates, ND (which is to say, on the Pine Ridge rez) and was able to meet Chief Arvol Looking Horse.  Many students also sought to be photographed with her, and were.

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/71716180_2697477836970365_2075749800006909952_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQktbiBdodpRiGQsaAAveB5dGNtaDuQycr37S4ZsqG9HBSiTpiwn5N158Mtb_WrrAmU3VntYJ3k8DOlbB8r-Hl5i&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=9174bb5719cba13fda014d3b54b38393&oe=5E31F4CD">

Anonymous

I wonder if Greta will visit any of the reserves that are supporting Eagle Spirit pipelines.

">

Odinson

Why is she a nominee for the nobel peace prize..

Her whole demeanor incites conflict.

Is it kinda like when Obama got the peace prize by flaring up race based hate, social class hate, hate in general..

If he had been white, he would have got the blame for arab spring.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Why is she a nominee for the nobel peace prize..

Her whole demeanor incites conflict.

Is it kinda like when Obama got the peace prize by flaring up race based hate, social class hate, hate in general..

If he had been white, he would have got the blame for arab spring.

The Nobel peace prize is a frickin joke. That lying hypocrite Al Gore won it in 2007 for Christ sakes.

Anonymous

Thankfully Greta did not win the Nobel Peace Prize.

Justin Trudeau is once again writing cheques that cannot be cashed.

The Liberals' 2050 net-zero carbon vow is pure delusion

When leaders and adults willingly give subservience to the frenzy of children, the points of the rational compass are scrambled

an outlandish promise of net-zero emissions by 2050, the achievement of which is either a fantasy or a fraud. It might be thought that a government that has a very spotty record concerning its promises of 2015 — balancing the budget by 2019, end of first-past-the-post, are but two eminent examples — would be wary of any fresh vows, particularly one whose due date is 31 years out.

But on global warming, such is the sponginess of the issue, and the ooze of righteousness that surrounds it, that politicians give themselves all sorts of licence to make promises that not only they have no hope of keeping, but they will be long, long, out of office, or even passed over to the exquisite atmosphere of heaven, or to the more sulphurous ambience of the other place, when the time comes to check their record. The 2050 pledge is pure delusion.

Sadly, many people are comfortable with delusions when it comes to global warming. What else are we to make of the phenomenon of a 16-year-old wandering or sailing the planet, a Joan of Arc of our times, being offered access to the highest deliberative chambers — at the UN, the U.S. Congress, the U.K. Parliament and others — to preach her naïve, testy, panic-laden message?

Why is this 16-year-old of such assumed authority? Were there another 16-year-old available — and I'm sure there are — to preach the opposite, would the world's legislatures and the world's press be quite so supine in offering that teenager the same access, the same cringing deference, the same embarrassing applause as Greta Thunberg now harvests? Not a chance. For the present, and for reasons that cannot be fathomed, the young Swede is now the anointed one, and her dour, immature sermonettes a fresh gospel for our times.

Likewise with this strange masquerade of Greta's climate strike. The term itself makes no sense. Just what is a climate strike? Is everyone to stay indoors and refuse all contact with nature? A strike is a withdrawal of services. Is it polite to ask of this vast theatrical: who is withdrawing what from whom? And how do people, youngsters, who do not work, go on strike in the first place? What's the name of their union? Who will they picket? We all know that climate strike is just a cute phrase with nonsense at its core, but the world's media, timid as usual, don't question its nature or its obvious quality as modern-day propaganda for one side of the climate wars.

Above all, this climate day frenzy is irrationalism sanctified. When leaders and adults willingly give subservience to children, when they willingly surrender leadership to the immature, when teachers become the pupils of their students, a great inversion is upon us. Up is down, East is West, the points of the rational compass are scrambled.

And on top of that we have an election.

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/election-2019/rex-murphy-the-liberals-2050-zero-emission-climate-vow-is-pure-delusion">https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/ ... e-delusion">https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/election-2019/rex-murphy-the-liberals-2050-zero-emission-climate-vow-is-pure-delusion

Anonymous

Thankfully Greta did not win the Nobel Peace Prize.

Justin Trudeau is once again writing cheques that cannot be cashed.

The Liberals' 2050 net-zero carbon vow is pure delusion

When leaders and adults willingly give subservience to the frenzy of children, the points of the rational compass are scrambled

an outlandish promise of net-zero emissions by 2050, the achievement of which is either a fantasy or a fraud. It might be thought that a government that has a very spotty record concerning its promises of 2015 — balancing the budget by 2019, end of first-past-the-post, are but two eminent examples — would be wary of any fresh vows, particularly one whose due date is 31 years out.

But on global warming, such is the sponginess of the issue, and the ooze of righteousness that surrounds it, that politicians give themselves all sorts of licence to make promises that not only they have no hope of keeping, but they will be long, long, out of office, or even passed over to the exquisite atmosphere of heaven, or to the more sulphurous ambience of the other place, when the time comes to check their record. The 2050 pledge is pure delusion.

Sadly, many people are comfortable with delusions when it comes to global warming. What else are we to make of the phenomenon of a 16-year-old wandering or sailing the planet, a Joan of Arc of our times, being offered access to the highest deliberative chambers — at the UN, the U.S. Congress, the U.K. Parliament and others — to preach her naïve, testy, panic-laden message?

Why is this 16-year-old of such assumed authority? Were there another 16-year-old available — and I'm sure there are — to preach the opposite, would the world's legislatures and the world's press be quite so supine in offering that teenager the same access, the same cringing deference, the same embarrassing applause as Greta Thunberg now harvests? Not a chance. For the present, and for reasons that cannot be fathomed, the young Swede is now the anointed one, and her dour, immature sermonettes a fresh gospel for our times.

Likewise with this strange masquerade of Greta's climate strike. The term itself makes no sense. Just what is a climate strike? Is everyone to stay indoors and refuse all contact with nature? A strike is a withdrawal of services. Is it polite to ask of this vast theatrical: who is withdrawing what from whom? And how do people, youngsters, who do not work, go on strike in the first place? What's the name of their union? Who will they picket? We all know that climate strike is just a cute phrase with nonsense at its core, but the world's media, timid as usual, don't question its nature or its obvious quality as modern-day propaganda for one side of the climate wars.

Above all, this climate day frenzy is irrationalism sanctified. When leaders and adults willingly give subservience to children, when they willingly surrender leadership to the immature, when teachers become the pupils of their students, a great inversion is upon us. Up is down, East is West, the points of the rational compass are scrambled.

And on top of that we have an election.

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/election-2019/rex-murphy-the-liberals-2050-zero-emission-climate-vow-is-pure-delusion">https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/ ... e-delusion">https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/election-2019/rex-murphy-the-liberals-2050-zero-emission-climate-vow-is-pure-delusion