The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

I'm Banned from ???

Started by caskur, September 27, 2019, 03:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Moonpie

Who Oak yeah she does and she's brilliant at it.
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"Who Oak yeah she does and she's brilliant at it.

:MG_216:

Anonymous

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"Who Oak yeah she does and she's brilliant at it.

She lacks even rudimentary knowledge of where the money goes.

Lynn.F

Quote from: "caskur"I'm banned from SG for telling Pigeon's husband to "Fix his family, he owes it to his children".... and yet the hairy eyebrowed one writes about children everyday.....lol

No doubt it was that loser Bonesnore.... But if he thinks I'm going to bleed over it, he has another thing coming.

I cannot finish the chop comp KM, sorry. I had a bit of fun chopping, I haven't done much in the last couple of years so it was GREAT brushing up. Maybe we could do one here.  

An Error Has Occurred!

Sorry BroadcastHoney, you are banned from using this forum!

Posting about children.

This ban is set to expire September 28, 2019, 03:26:52 PM.

Join the club bitch.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lynn.F"
Quote from: "caskur"I'm banned from SG for telling Pigeon's husband to "Fix his family, he owes it to his children".... and yet the hairy eyebrowed one writes about children everyday.....lol

No doubt it was that loser Bonesnore.... But if he thinks I'm going to bleed over it, he has another thing coming.

I cannot finish the chop comp KM, sorry. I had a bit of fun chopping, I haven't done much in the last couple of years so it was GREAT brushing up. Maybe we could do one here.  

An Error Has Occurred!

Posting about children.

Join the club bitch.

Oh no. You may have to get a life now.

Lynn.F

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

An Error Has Occurred!

Posting about children.

Join the club bitch.

I'm sorry. Iron Horse Jockey, is it? Had someone already taken the name, Iron Jockstrap?

It's actually quite funny you would mention something about, "getting a life." Am I mistaken? Is that not you with over 8k in posts?

Anonymous

An Error Has Occurred!

Posting about children.

Join the club bitch.

I'm sorry. Iron Horse Jockey, is it? Had someone already take the name, Iron Jockstrap?

It's actually quite funny you would mention something about, "getting a life." Am I mistaken? Is that not you with over 8k in posts?

Over what four years. What's that, close to 1500 days.

So, that's what about 1.25 posts per day. You are nearly as shitty at math as you are at flaming.

Lynn.F

Quote from: "Herman"

An Error Has Occurred!

Posting about children.

Join the club bitch.

I'm sorry. Iron Horse Jockey, is it? Had someone already take the name, Iron Jockstrap?

So, that's what about 1.25 posts per day. You are nearly as shitty at math as you are at flaming.

Thanks for reinforcing my point dickhead. 4 years! On this shitty forum. And you guys say, "i need a life."

Anonymous

An Error Has Occurred!

Posting about children.

Join the club bitch.

Thanks for reinforcing my point dickhead. 4 years! On this shitty forum. And you guys say, "i need a life."

I think his point is at one and a quarter posts a day, IHJ is here for a few minutes a day..

Lets face it, you 're on SG morning, afternoon and evening.

Lynn.F

Quote from: "Fashionista"

An Error Has Occurred!

Posting about children.

Join the club bitch.

I think his point is at one and a quarter posts a day, IHJ is here for a few minutes a day..

Lets face it, you 're on SG morning, afternoon and evening.

Yet. Here you are no longer the, "admin" because obviously you're not on everyday, morning. Afternoon and night.

I just love how you post on a flame forum. Yet cry tears of soy sauce. No one is buying your "innocent act" anymore. You did let P.I. slide here.

You're a passive-aggressive asskissing cunt, that just can't stand it when people "flame" you. How many posts did you have on your old account?

You contradict yourself often. If I am 5 people, how is one of us logged on ALL Day? Lay off that MSG and sesame oil.

Anonymous

I never let PI slip on this forum..

Martini did it, it was deleted, and Martini's account deleted, so no problem.

ac_smile

Lynn.F

Quote from: "Fashionista"I never let PI slip on this forum..

ac_smile

Because you're "innocent." What you are is an annoying little whiny gnat buzzing around here trying to blow fake sunshine up the asses of anyone who will buy into your weird online persona.

Personally, the whole Martha Stewart act is old. I was actually beginning to think you grew a fucking spine. I was wrong per the case of thinking online losers will change...ie...you.

Anonymous

ac_smile

Because you're "innocent." What you are is an annoying little whiny gnat buzzing around here trying to blow fake sunshine up the asses of anyone who will buy into your weird online persona.

Personally, the whole Martha Stewart act is old. I was actually beginning to think you grew a fucking spine. I was wrong per the case of thinking online losers will change...ie...you.

I can tell you like gossip..

I'm done with it.

Anonymous

ac_smile

If Fash's presence on forums makes you cry, than ignore her and save your tears. We are going along with your "I want to be a reg or I am holding my breath" you spoiled brat.

Lynn.F

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_smile

I can tell you like gossip..

I'm done with it.

Excuse fucking me?! So, I guess it was me that ran straight here like Caskur "crying" about being "banned?" Could you kindly point out that fucking thread? I "like gossip" huh? Wasn't it YOU after stepping down as admin here run your little chicken ass to the SG to cry about it with Flea? Were you also not there the VERY SAME DAY spouting off to anyone who would listen (Flea) how you're just too fucking wonderful of a person to take such abuse? Was Flea the only one stupid enough to be reeled in by your e-crocodile tears?

Fuck off bitch.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview