Started by Anonymous, October 10, 2019, 03:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynn.F

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Maude"
I feel bad for Dove's kids, but that irresponsible twat brought this on herself. Look at the people that are still on forums nowadays. What single mom would even consider putting her kids' future in harm's way by not only meeting one of these schizo male posters, but jumping in bed with him. She is a serial offender too.

I'm not defending what KM did. However, Dove was the enabler and her kids are the ones that suffer for her selfish irresponsible choices.

Shut up Shen, just shut up.

Shen has nothing to shut up about on this topic. She is spot on.

Shen, if I recall correctly, this said individual was lecturing you and me about...what was that big word she used...self-awareness, I think.  ac_toofunny

It was entertaining. My oh my, the irony of it all.

I wonder if Dove actually believes her own bullshit. She never owns up to her own irresponsibility. Which is why she never learns from her mistakes.

I like Dove and I feel empathy for her situation.

But. You won't "let it die."

To quote your famous words to Shen: "Fashionista, just shut up. Just shut up."

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lynn.F"
I feel bad for Dove's kids, but that irresponsible twat brought this on herself. Look at the people that are still on forums nowadays. What single mom would even consider putting her kids' future in harm's way by not only meeting one of these schizo male posters, but jumping in bed with him. She is a serial offender too.

I'm not defending what KM did. However, Dove was the enabler and her kids are the ones that suffer for her selfish irresponsible choices.

Shen, if I recall correctly, this said individual was lecturing you and me about...what was that big word she used...self-awareness, I think.  ac_toofunny

I wonder if Dove actually believes her own bullshit. She never owns up to her own irresponsibility. Which is why she never learns from her mistakes.

I bumped it, not Fash.

Lynn.F

I bumped it, not Fash.

Shen shut up, just shut up.

Anonymous

I bumped it, not Fash.

The Flynns don't read, they babble.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview