Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

They walk around the street like this

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 11, 2023, 11:46:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Don't get me wrong.  This is eye candy for me and I'd bury my face in that ass all week.

But do they really have to walk down the public street like this? Have some fuckimg respect for the children for crying out loud

Lokmar

A few rapes might fix that. People really need to face consequences for their actions.

Anyone with face piercings and those dick hole ear gauges really get what they deserve if they purposely get ripped out during a fight.

Motherfuckers that tried to kill Hero Kyle got exactly what they deserved.

We dont kill enough of the right people in America anymore.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 11, 2023, 11:46:39 AMDon't get me wrong.  This is eye candy for me and I'd bury my face in that ass all week.

But do they really have to walk down the public street like this? Have some fuckimg respect for the children for crying out loud

Don't stare people. That would be rude.

Frood

Woman is mildly obese and guaranteed to blow up in size like a Fat Oak or Murdock within 5-10 years.

Why would any guy sprinkle his seed in that??

He'd be guaranteeing future offspring obesity and illness.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 11, 2023, 11:46:39 AMDon't get me wrong.  This is eye candy for me and I'd bury my face in that ass all week.

Dayum