Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving

Started by Anonymous, October 11, 2019, 11:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

It's Thanksgiving in Canada on Monday..

We're having our meal tomorrow..

My mother and my mother in law will be here for the feast..

I have so many things to do.

priscilla1961

https://food.fnr.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/food/fullset/2010/8/12/0/FN-Thanksgiving-2010_Thanksgiving-Turkey_s4x3.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.826.620.suffix/1382539519750.jpeg">
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Anonymous

I'm going to slaughter a turkey tomorrow, but we will cook it Sunday. My boy and his girlfriend are coming out to the farm tomorrow afternoon. They will stay two nights. I hope he brings lots of pot.

Anonymous

We are going to my girlfriend's parents tomorrow for turkey dinner and cocktails.

Anonymous

I killed and cleaned a turkey. Old Herman needs some barrel wash.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"I'm going to slaughter a turkey tomorrow, but we will cook it Sunday. My boy and his girlfriend are coming out to the farm tomorrow afternoon. They will stay two nights. I hope he brings lots of pot.

ac_dance

kiebers

Happy Thanksgiving to you Canucks. Hope it's an enjoyable holiday for all.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Quote from: "Herman"I killed and cleaned a turkey. Old Herman needs some barrel wash.

How big are the turkey's you raise? How many do you raise? Better than store bought?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Herman"I killed and cleaned a turkey. Old Herman needs some barrel wash.

How big are the turkey's you raise? How many do you raise? Better than store bought?

Brother there aint no comparison. My birds are free range. The taste is so much better than factory farm turkeys.

The tom I slaughtered yesterday and just put in the oven dressed out at 9.1 kilograms or 20 pounds.

kiebers

Quote from: "Herman"

Brother there aint no comparison. My birds are free range. The taste is so much better than factory farm turkeys.

The tom I slaughtered yesterday and just put in the oven dressed out at 9.1 kilograms or 20 pounds.

Enjoy my friend. Have a great holiday.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Enjoy my friend. Have a great holiday.

Grab some weed and come on over. My son and I had a hearty brekkie of barrel wash and hot knives. ac_dance

Anonymous

My mom put the buzzard in the oven. We didn't raise or kill it ourselves and there will be no weed at our house. We have white and red wine though.

Anonymous

I got home from Kenora this morning. My wife and I are having pheasant.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I got home from Kenora this morning. My wife and I are having pheasant.

:thumbup:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Happy Thanksgiving. I brought the greens at our gathering. It had mixed greens, mangoes, dried cranberries, cashews, red onions, wild rice.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0e/af/46/0eaf46088544a622e8a4181073453059.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]