Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A Message to Bricktop on the Occasion of his Formal Retirement

Started by Blurt, October 13, 2019, 12:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blurt

I was saddened to hear that a pillar of this community, a man who left no one indifferent, a game changer whose public persona was a satisfying mix of irreverent wit and deep intelligence, has chosen to hang up his spurs and call it a day.

But enough about King Martini, I'm here to talk about Bricktop.

Leo,

If you go, who will I turn to for further training in the fine art of bombastic preening and delivering the well placed bon mot? How will my need for intellectual stimulation be met if you vanish into the great Online Outback? How will I ever survive this great abandonment?

">
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

You still have old Herman. Give me some barrel wash and I am a blue collar philosopher.

Blurt

Actually, Herman, I've found you philosophize better when you're sober and I've come to appreciate your prairie eloquence and grasslands wit.

Took me a while. Could be I'm a slow learner.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Actually, Herman, I've found you philosophize better when you're sober and I've come to appreciate your prairie eloquence and grasslands wit.

Took me a while. Could be I'm a slow learner.

I will forgive you for that. You aint a graduate from crowbar U like old Herman is.

Blurt

Nah, I ain't.

Still wondering what to do with my degree from Monkey Bar Community College and Halfway House.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Nah, I ain't.

Still wondering what to do with my degree from Monkey Bar Community College and Halfway House.

Kindling. Any more advice you need, feel free to ask old Herman.

@realAzhyaAryola

So when is the party? I am waiting for the date, time, and venue of the retirement party.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview