News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Welcome to our newest member... Fashionista!

Started by Blurt, October 14, 2019, 12:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Well. I'm certainly feeling the like in this thread.

Y'all just be thankful; there being only one of me bodes well for the world.

Same goes for this Fashionista gal. Imagine, if you will, two Fashionistas on the planet... its axis would tilt further from a surfeit of kindness. We'd be wearing bikinis and sandals in Edmonton on Valentine's Day. Well, maybe not Fashionista. She'd be the one sporting a monokini and moon boots. Ever the modest primster, she.

Why, I heard that just last night she dressed her turkey in a Qipao of the finest brocade. Can't have a bird laid out lasciviously on the dinner table, bare breasted with its gams in the air. Everybody at the table needed to be on the same page as to why they're actually thanking the Good Lord.

Despite all this, there's a good chance she'll be a great fit here. No pun intended, so keep your hands to yourself, Herm.

Hilarious. ac_lmfao  :thumbup:

@realAzhyaAryola

Pfffttt. She might be Fashionista here but in my universe, I am the fashionista.  :thumbup:

Carry on.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Well. I'm certainly feeling the like in this thread.

Y'all just be thankful; there being only one of me bodes well for the world.

Same goes for this Fashionista gal. Imagine, if you will, two Fashionistas on the planet... its axis would tilt further from a surfeit of kindness. We'd be wearing bikinis and sandals in Edmonton on Valentine's Day. Well, maybe not Fashionista. She'd be the one sporting a monokini and moon boots. Ever the modest primster, she.

Why, I heard that just last night she dressed her turkey in a Qipao of the finest brocade. Can't have a bird laid out lasciviously on the dinner table, bare breasted with its gams in the air. Everybody at the table needed to be on the same page as to why they're actually thanking the Good Lord.

Despite all this, there's a good chance she'll be a great fit here. No pun intended, so keep your hands to yourself, Herm.

Old Blurt hits another one out of the park. ac_drinks

@realAzhyaAryola

Hey, Fash. Why are your avatars always depicting anime? Are you into anime?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Hey, Fash. Why are your avatars always depicting anime? Are you into anime?

I blame Zetsu. He got her hooked on anime.

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Hey, Fash. Why are your avatars always depicting anime? Are you into anime?

A little bit, but not as much as Zetsu.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"What happened? Why was Fashionista's account username changed to Maude and then she created a new account with the Fashionista name?

Click on this.

https://thebluecashew.net/rejected-f10/and-flametown-crybabies-t11190.html?hilit=Erica">https://thebluecashew.net/rejected-f10/and-flametown-crybabies-t11190.html?hilit=Erica

You are not authorised to read this forum.
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

Quote from: "BALLSONARO"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"What happened? Why was Fashionista's account username changed to Maude and then she created a new account with the Fashionista name?

Click on this.

https://thebluecashew.net/rejected-f10/and-flametown-crybabies-t11190.html?hilit=Erica">https://thebluecashew.net/rejected-f10/and-flametown-crybabies-t11190.html?hilit=Erica

You are not authorised to read this forum.

The link might be wrong..

It was a thread in Rejected.