Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Can I be a Reg here?

Started by Lynn.F, October 19, 2019, 11:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynn.F

Hello. Tis I Flynn. I just wanted to pop in here and ask, "we're cool right?" I mean all Asian derogatory remarks aside. I really like some of you "people." Some of you "people" make me laugh. Like, Shen Li better known as the Wombat-Fighting caped crusader, "The Iron Chink." This person is very funny. They throw a hissy-fit because someone called them, "stupid." People call me "stupid" all the time. I don't get mad. Only 1/2 of them are right, though. This Shen Li is one of my favorite posters.

I really like this guy named "Soul bro." Have you seen him try to partake in "flaming?" It's like watching ice melt. On a winter day. Like baby birds trying to fly. Soul bro tentatively steps one foot out of the safe "nest" only to be blitzed upon by posters posting curse words! Oh my God! According to Soul bro that is not, "flaming." Because up till 9 months ago you had no idea what "flaming" was. Here you are with your little cute chubby-cheeked face thinking you're an expert on something. How very quaint! I see you commenting, always putting your "two-cents" worth in. Yet. You make it a point everytime to disclaim any enjoyment or fun from hanging out in your "flame" area. So your cutie-pie self only posts about the "flame" forum? Never fully participating, just always watching? I noticed you had quite a bit to say about the Dovey Vs Martini Hell in a Cell match. I like you. You are a neat guy.  You make total sense. You are not a fence sitter like some people. You are one of my favorite posters.

There is a new sheriff in town. Hello Rotwang. I like you Rotwang. You are very fair and impartial about everything. I like how you look at the logical side of things. It is amazing you have not won a Nobel Prize in Ethics. I like that about you. You are very humble. You never like talking about yourself. I have never heard of you bragging or doing rotten things to people you have never met. The thing I like the most about you Rotwang is that you shower on a daily basis. You are clean. You always look presentable. You are a dapper dude. Did you know? That you are one of my favorite posters.

There's this hella cool gal by the name of Fashionista. She is so polite, she makes sugar taste sour. What I like the most about Fashionista is her self-reliance on only herself. I like how she is so strong that nothing makes her bend in the winds of the typhoon of madness that sometimes swirls around us. She is also ultra polite. It makes me want to choke an old lady out. Thank goodness there are more smart, strong, and kind people like Fashionista. She is the reason I started posting here. Everyone said, "yeah, she cool." You are lucky to have a capable and strong woman as a poster. Fashionista is one of my favorite posters.

Then, there's the rest of you "people." Most of you are really super smart. I read a conversation that was 23 pages long about the Time Zone differences in Canada and the USA. You "people" are sure interesting, that's for sure! I wish that you guys would like me. I just want to ask how your day was and read heartfelt posts full of emotion and spirit. That's all I want. Do you think you guys could accommodate this lost gal? I just want to post positive vibes. I have changed. I have turned over the proverbial "new leaf." Will all 6 of you posters at The Blue Cashew please take my hand and help me walk down this new path of enlightenment? You guys are one of my favorite posters.

So with all that being said. Can I be "Reg" here?

Thiel

Quote from: "Lynn.F"Hello. Tis I Flynn. I just wanted to pop in here and ask, "we're cool right?" I mean all Asian derogatory remarks aside. I really like some of you "people." Some of you "people" make me laugh. Like, Shen Li better known as the Wombat-Fighting caped crusader, "The Iron Chink." This person is very funny. They throw a hissy-fit because someone called them, "stupid." People call me "stupid" all the time. I don't get mad. Only 1/2 of them are right, though. This Shen Li is one of my favorite posters.

I really like this guy named "Soul bro." Have you seen him try to partake in "flaming?" It's like watching ice melt. On a winter day. Like baby birds trying to fly. Soul bro tentatively steps one foot out of the safe "nest" only to be blitzed upon by posters posting curse words! Oh my God! According to Soul bro that is not, "flaming." Because up till 9 months ago you had no idea what "flaming" was. Here you are with your little cute chubby-cheeked face thinking you're an expert on something. How very quaint! I see you commenting, always putting your "two-cents" worth in. Yet. You make it a point everytime to disclaim any enjoyment or fun from hanging out in your "flame" area. So your cutie-pie self only posts about the "flame" forum? Never fully participating, just always watching? I noticed you had quite a bit to say about the Dovey Vs Martini Hell in a Cell match. I like you. You are a neat guy.  You make total sense. You are not a fence sitter like some people. You are one of my favorite posters.

There is a new sheriff in town. Hello Rotwang. I like you Rotwang. You are very fair and impartial about everything. I like how you look at the logical side of things. It is amazing you have not won a Nobel Prize in Ethics. I like that about you. You are very humble. You never like talking about yourself. I have never heard of you bragging or doing rotten things to people you have never met. The thing I like the most about you Rotwang is that you shower on a daily basis. You are clean. You always look presentable. You are a dapper dude. Did you know? That you are one of my favorite posters.

There's this hella cool gal by the name of Fashionista. She is so polite, she makes sugar taste sour. What I like the most about Fashionista is her self-reliance on only herself. I like how she is so strong that nothing makes her bend in the winds of the typhoon of madness that sometimes swirls around us. She is also ultra polite. It makes me want to choke an old lady out. Thank goodness there are more smart, strong, and kind people like Fashionista. She is the reason I started posting here. Everyone said, "yeah, she cool." You are lucky to have a capable and strong woman as a poster. Fashionista is one of my favorite posters.

Then, there's the rest of you "people." Most of you are really super smart. I read a conversation that was 23 pages long about the Time Zone differences in Canada and the USA. You "people" are sure interesting, that's for sure! I wish that you guys would like me. I just want to ask how your day was and read heartfelt posts full of emotion and spirit. That's all I want. Do you think you guys could accommodate this lost gal? I just want to post positive vibes. I have changed. I have turned over the proverbial "new leaf." Will all 6 of you posters at The Blue Cashew please take my hand and help me walk down this new path of enlightenment? You guys are one of my favorite posters.

I wouldn't see why not. It's a small, but chill group. Welcome Lynn.F.
gay, conservative and proud

Lynn.F

Quote from: "Thiel"
Quote from: "Lynn.F"Hello. Tis I Flynn. I just wanted to pop in here and ask, "we're cool right?" I mean all Asian derogatory remarks aside. I really like some of you "people." Some of you "people" make me laugh. Like, Shen Li better known as the Wombat-Fighting caped crusader, "The Iron Chink." This person is very funny. They throw a hissy-fit because someone called them, "stupid." People call me "stupid" all the time. I don't get mad. Only 1/2 of them are right, though. This Shen Li is one of my favorite posters.

Perhaps, you misunderstood me. I want to be in the "regular reg" group. Not the gay one.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lynn.F"

Perhaps, you misunderstood me. I want to be in the "regular reg" group. Not the gay one.

Thiel is a regular gay man.

:laugh:

Nice to see you again Flynn.

Thiel

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Regular? I am well above average.

Lynn.F

Hello, Fashionista. Always a pleasure. I do hope that you get some new life injected into this forum. Some of your posters are dog-paddling to SG in hopes of not being bored. We would like them to come back here at some point. Hey, Fashionista. Do you think you could round up Joe, No Okie and that other one? They seem to listen to you. Like soothing music to the swine covered in their own ignorant filth.

Tootles!

cc

QuotePerhaps, you misunderstood me. I want to be in the "regular reg" group. Not the gay one.

Speaking for myself, I understand you perfectly

I expect gallons  .. no ...  barrels of words  

but nothing of even the slightest value from you
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Lynn.F

Regular? I am well above average.

Apologies. I want to be in the "straight reg" group. Nothing wrong with the "above average gay reg" group. If I wanted that I would have become a reg at SG.

Lynn.F

Quote from: "cc"
QuotePerhaps, you misunderstood me. I want to be in the "regular reg" group. Not the gay one.

I understand you perfectly .. and expect gallons  .. no ...  barrels of words  ... but nothing of value from you

Why the harsh language? Is this how you treat new people? You run at them with a banana peel? My dear Sir, or Ma'am, I would implore you to recheck to see if by chance your brain fell out your ear today, as you did your 2.5 minutes of cardio training.

You are a rude person. You are probably a Jehovah's Witness.

cc

Anonymous

Hello, Fashionista. Always a pleasure. I do hope that you get some new life injected into this forum. Some of your posters are dog-paddling to SG in hopes of not being bored. We would like them to come back here at some point. Hey, Fashionista. Do you think you could round up Joe, No Okie and that other one? They seem to listen to you. Like soothing music to the swine covered in their own ignorant filth.

Tootles!

No Okie harassed Shen Li with disgusting pm's, so we banned him..

It wouldn't bother me if he posted in this sub, because Shen Li is only a part time poster now and No Okie lives on forums..

That goes for Edward, who I think is rather comical and even Mel..

But, personally I draw the line with JOE..

He did some things to this forum that would make never make him welcome here.

Thiel

cc

Lynn.F

Quote from: "cc"Tooo Easyyyy

:roll:

Now. I am confused. "What was tooo Easyyy?" Did you do something of great importance? I just want to make friends. Are the rest of The Blue Cashew as antisocial as you? Do you hate me because I happen to be Anglo?

Lynn.F

Tootles!

No Okie harassed Shen Li with disgusting pm's, so we banned him..

It wouldn't bother me if he posted in this sub, because Shen Li is only a part time poster now and No Okie lives on forums..

That goes for Edward, who I think is rather comical and even Mel..

But, personally I draw the line with JOE..

He did some things to this forum that would make never make him welcome here.

I see. So they are castaways. They'll find a good home at the SG.

Unlike Socrates on his banishment, NO Okie won't drink hemlock.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview