The best topic

Replies: 8061
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:04:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Survival is often all about timing - a crap shoot - ‘Angel’ car saves Arizona family

Started by cc, October 24, 2019, 05:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

">

An Arizona driver praised as an "angel" by the police may have saved the lives of a couple pushing a stroller in a crosswalk, as her car smashed into a suspected drunk driver speeding through a red light — and coming just inches away from plowing into the family, dramatic street video shows.

The Phoenix Police Department released stunning video Wednesday of the close call. The footage shows the couple and their child had the right of way when they entered the crosswalk of a busy Phoenix intersection on the night of Oct. 14.HUw28Y
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
">

An Arizona driver praised as an "angel" by the police may have saved the lives of a couple pushing a stroller in a crosswalk, as her car smashed into a suspected drunk driver speeding through a red light — and coming just inches away from plowing into the family, dramatic street video shows.

The Phoenix Police Department released stunning video Wednesday of the close call. The footage shows the couple and their child had the right of way when they entered the crosswalk of a busy Phoenix intersection on the night of Oct. 14.HUw28Y
 :thumbup:

Anonymous

">

Is the impaired driver dead? I hope so.

Vancouver

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Judging on the impact and speed I'd say no. Keep your hopes up.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Judging on the impact and speed I'd say no. Keep your hopes up.

Maybe he'll be a quadriplegic. ac_dance

Anonymous

">

That family had horseshoes up their asses.

cc

From what they say at the end, the perp ran away ... was followed by a driver .. . tried to stab the driver

police finally got him  .. from how I take it ...

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"From what they say at the end, the perp ran away ... was followed by a driver .. .tried to stab the driver

police finally got him  .. from how I take it

They have him in custody.

cc

Ernesto Oveso arrested on 4 warrants

That's the perp at the very start of video

A gun was also reportedly found in the Jeep.

The 27-year-old woman driving the Chevy Cruz suffered non-life threatening injuries, police said.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Ernesto Oveso arrested on 4 warrants

That's the perp at the very start of video

A gun was also reportedly found in the Jeep.

The 27-year-old woman driving the Chevy Cruz suffered non-life threatening injuries, police said.

That's too bad. I was hoping he was killed.

cc

You can't be blamed for that. We all know that when he gets out he will kill innocents  

our society is weak and allows that sort of thing to happen

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"You can't be blamed for that. We all know that when he gets out he will kill innocents  

our society is weak and allows that sort of thing to happen

A lot of impaired drives are repeat offenders.

Print
User actions