Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

C*NT

Started by Anonymous, October 24, 2019, 10:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"That airhead, climate Barbie calls people names when they point out her inanity. She gets it back and has a meltdown. She should get a job planting flowers. Politics is too rough for the delicate little flower.

She is a national embarrassment.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gaon"Catherine McKenna would not survive Israel's politics.

No doubt, pampered cry babies like her would suffer a fatal stroke on any of the first few day as a HK politician too.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

No doubt, pampered cry babies like her would suffer a fatal stroke on any of the first few day as a HK politician too.

Taiwan too.

Anonymous

She is a whining snowflake.

Anonymous

BULLSEYE!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

She is a whining snowflake.

As has been posted here already, she has not always been nice to her opponents.

Blurt

Folks, it's not the name calling that's disturbing. It's the "Killroy Was Here" type of vandalism.

I find it telling that none of you can see that.

You can call public servants whatever you like but, the minute you engage in a criminal activity to make your point, you need to re-examine your protest method of choice.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Folks, it's not the name calling that's disturbing. It's the "Killroy Was Here" type of vandalism.

You can call public servants whatever you like but, the minute you engage in a criminal activity to make your point, you need to re-examine your protest method of choice.

No question about it. Oh ya, Herman is a pig.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Blurt"Folks, it's not the name calling that's disturbing. It's the "Killroy Was Here" type of vandalism.

No question about it. Oh ya, Herman is a pig.

You want Herm. You can't hide it.

Blurt

Really, who doesn't want Herm? The ladies tell me Ukie nookie is the best. That is, if they avoid smoking after sex for fear of igniting the barrel wash fumes.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Really, who doesn't want Herm? The ladies tell me Ukie nookie is the best. That is, if they avoid smoking after sex for fear of igniting the barrel wash fumes.

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

I think most of us can distinguish between name calling and vandalism.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Really, who doesn't want Herm? The ladies tell me Ukie nookie is the best. That is, if they avoid smoking after sex for fear of igniting the barrel wash fumes.

A gal remembers that and she is in redneck heaven.

Blurt

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I just re-read the thread, Seoul. Can we meet somewhere in the middle on this? How about "some of you can distinguish between name calling and vandalism"?

My reaction would be the same regardless of who the politicians were or what they stood for. I've met my fair share of cuntish pols when I moved in those circles--some to the right, others to the left, most in the middle--and it never occured to me (or to anyone I hung out with) to express our displeasure at their policies or their views by vandalizing their offices or their homes.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

I just re-read the thread, Seoul. Can we meet somewhere in the middle on this? How about "some of you can distinguish between name calling and vandalism"?

My reaction would be the same regardless of who the politicians were or what they stood for. I've met my fair share of cuntish pols when I moved in those circles--some to the right, others to the left, most in the middle--and it never occured to me (or to anyone I hung out with) to express our displeasure at their policies or their views by vandalizing their offices or their homes.

Calling her the c word is one thing. Writing it on her constituency office window is another.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview