Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Seattle school officials: math is racist

Started by Anonymous, October 29, 2019, 09:05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Blazor"Math was my best subject, white power!!! lol

Serious, I was top of the class if my other friend wasnt, in Advanced Math. Fuck Algebra though, that shit is like the KKK of math lol.

I actually used algebra when I married.

I used to buy 6 kgs of Spinach and ricotta ravioli from the factory.

At supermarkets, you paid $3 something for 300 grams (these figures aren't right because I cannot remember the exact price after all this time)

I wanted to know how much I was saving buying balk from the factory so I put it all in an algebra sum...

It turns out I was saving $2.60 per 300 grams going the balk road. It proves algebra has a practical application outside a school room.

My son was a maths genius...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

Serious, I was top of the class if my other friend wasnt, in Advanced Math. Fuck Algebra though, that shit is like the KKK of math lol.

At supermarkets, you paid $3 something for 300 grams (these figures aren't right because I cannot remember the exact price after all this time)

I wanted to know how much I was saving buying balk from the factory so I put it all in an algebra sum...

It turns out I was saving $2.60 per 300 grams going the balk road. It proves algebra has a practical application outside a school room.

Primary school arithmetic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Seattle school officials obviously don't care if the kids have futures or not.

They are not doing children any favours by turning math into social studies.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"Western libtards want other people's kids poor and stupid.

Not just them, but THEY too, as THEY are the ones influencing those libtards. THEY want us dumbed down.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "caskur"

See I wouldnt consider that algebra, I would consider it basic math. That or I guess I use certain algebra techniques that were maybe applied in advanced math class. Hell I dont know lol, all I know, is fuck algebra lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Seattle school officials obviously don't care if the kids have futures or not.

If I remember correctly, History class turned into Social Studies in school when I went. But at the same time, THEY were already trying to condition us in History class.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

If I remember correctly, History class turned into Social Studies in school when I went. But at the same time, THEY were already trying to condition us in History class.

History is subjective. The Republic of Korea has a different version of history than the DPRK. And Japan has a different version of history than the rest of East Asia.

Math, on the other hand, is not subjective.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"

History is subjective. The Republic of Korea has a different version of history than the DPRK. And Japan has a different version of history than the rest of East Asia.

I hate how history can be twisted to manipulate people.

Anonymous

Countries around the world use history to guide public opinion. Math, on the other hand is universal.

Anonymous

It's a point of contention today for both mainland China and South Korea.

Blazor

Countries around the world use history to guide public opinion. Math, on the other hand is universal.

It should be anyway! The math being universal that is lol.

Anonymous

It should be anyway! The math being universal that is lol.

Maybe Seattle will be an outlier.