The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Angry racist lady at shopper's drug mart

Started by Vancouver, October 29, 2019, 10:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Vancouver

Not my video but this happened at a local shopper's drug mart. What an example she set for her son.

">
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Not my video but this happened at a local shopper's drug mart. What an example she set for her son.

">

I didn't catch all of the audio, but I head shut up, you are rude several times.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Not my video but this happened at a local shopper's drug mart. What an example she set for her son.

">

When someone does this, you just know they have lost all reason. What a foul example to show your young child.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "seoulbro"

">

I didn't catch all of the audio, but I head shut up, you are rude several times.

As far as rudeness, we only hear her raised voice. That's rude. Haha.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

">

I cringe when I watch these kind of public outbursts..

And like Azhya said, they have lost all reason..

Don't engage them.

Anonymous

">

I wouldn't take that crap from a customer or a boss. But, I am a union member.

Odinson

Its a drug store... I´ve always been suspicious about the ladies I meet at drug-stores and at the clinic..

Maybe she had an itch in her coochie..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Its a drug store... I´ve always been suspicious about the ladies I meet at drug-stores and at the clinic..

She has an itch between her ears.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Odinson"Its a drug store... I´ve always been suspicious about the ladies I meet at drug-stores and at the clinic..

Why are you trying to meet ladies at a drug store or clinic?

And why are you there?

You got an itch in your pee pee?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Why are you trying to meet ladies at a drug store or clinic?

And why are you there?

You got an itch in your pee pee?

:laugh:

Anonymous

">

Brother, she is a cunt and a frickin loon, but where is the racism? I am fifty one years old, so maybe I didn't hear it.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"What a stupid woman.

Yes, she is..

Good morning Dinky.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Anonymous

Print
User actions