Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

I Found An Image Of Chickenfeets

Started by Anonymous, September 09, 2013, 11:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

His English has improved so much since he started posting here he is now white. In fact he's parlayed that useful liberal farts degree into a lucrative 20 hour per week gig as a barrista. His Asian parents are so proud of his improved English, his new career position where he now understands how to fix all of humanity's problems and of course his new white white skin.

Good going Chickenshit! It's a good thing you didn't listen to your high school guidance counsellor.

http://blog.mlive.com/grpress/lifestyles_impact/2009/07/medium_SKINNY-JEANS-300.jpg">

Chickenfeets

That man uses an actual cup. He's a lover of the environment. Good for him.

The mark of a truly educated person, not just a person who can twist a screwdriver for $33.50/hour.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"That man uses an actual cup. He's a lover of the environment. Good for him.

The mark of a truly educated person, not just a person who can twist a screwdriver for $33.50/hour.

Shoes made from petroleum products, clothing made in sweatshops in Vietnam..

I doubt he cares about the environment or people just like you.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Chickenfeets"That man uses an actual cup. He's a lover of the environment. Good for him.

Wow, you're learning Fash.

Hit em hard and hit em fast.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Berry Sweet

LMAO Nice!  

Nice begging cup chickenshit!

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"His English has improved so much since he started posting here he is now white. In fact he's parlayed that useful liberal farts degree into a lucrative 20 hour per week gig as a barrista. His Asian parents are so proud of his improved English, his new career position where he now understands how to fix all of humanity's problems and of course his new white white skin.

Good going Chickenshit! It's a good thing you didn't listen to your high school guidance counsellor.

http://blog.mlive.com/grpress/lifestyles_impact/2009/07/medium_SKINNY-JEANS-300.jpg">

Wow, if he tilted his head a little more forward he would look just like a question mark.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Wow, you're learning Fash.

Hit em hard and hit em fast.  :lol:

There have been only a couple of posters that I have found so offensive that I have posted angrily..

Instigator did it by calling mixed-race children like mine "mongrels" and Chickenfeets also was able to do that too by looking down on Asians, women and tradespeople like my husband.

Anonymous

On second thought, perhaps I have been too critical of Chickenfeets..

Maybe he or she was only trying to be comical and didn't understand Asian sensitivities?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"Instigator did it by calling mixed-race children like mine "mongrels" and Chickenfeets also was able to do that too by looking down on Asians, women and tradespeople like my husband.

That's pretty tame, you should see some of the shit they have called LO (my daughter LO = Little One by the way)...they've even said nasty things like raping her and killing her...I don't know how they find that funny?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"On second thought, perhaps I have been too critical of Chickenfeets..

Maybe he or she was only trying to be comical and didn't understand Asian sensitivities?

No, they purposely do it to make you angry....so you will post back nasty stuff and they can start a pathetic useless time wasting argument with you.

Don't do it.  Not worth your time.  Just ignore them.  They'll move on and find someone else who will fill void.  This si what they do cause they are "educated" (  :roll:  ) and better than everyone else.  Total bore.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Instigator did it by calling mixed-race children like mine "mongrels" and Chickenfeets also was able to do that too by looking down on Asians, women and tradespeople like my husband.

That's pretty tame, you should see some of the shit they have called LO (my daughter LO = Little One by the way)...they've even said nasty things like raping her and killing her...I don't know how they find that funny?

:shock: That is a real matter for the police Ms. Berry Sweet..

It will never happen on this forum I can guarantee that nobody here will tolerate that..

Berry Sweet

Those people have had their posts removed by the admin/mods and usually got off on a warning.. But that shit is not a laughing matter...hell no to saying shit like that about people kids...I've seen a few others step in and get mad and say the same thing...you can argue with someone online, but you do NOT bring their kids into it....EVER.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Those people have had their posts removed by the admin/mods and usually got off on a warning.. But that shit is not a laughing matter...hell no to saying shit like that about people kids...I've seen a few others step in and get mad and say the same thing...you can argue with someone online, but you do NOT bring their kids into it....EVER.

This should be indisputable to anyone Ms. Berry Sweet..

Sadly, it isn't.

:(

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Ah fuck Berry, I didn't know that. Those white leftist assholes are worse than anything I ever read on MM. At least the MM crowd had an excuse...young and horny. The VF leftards are old white farts.