The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

UK -(Nottingham now) - Trafficking Prostitution & Gang Rape Preying On 1,000s of Very Young Victims

Started by cc, October 21, 2018, 04:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

We do have a rape culture... All women get raped...

SCOUSE!

Stop raping british women, you fucking savage!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"We do have a rape culture... All women get raped...

SCOUSE!

Scouse was raped by a Jewish woman.

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"We saw Europe's mistakes and thought if we repeated them we would get a different result.

The people ruling Australia are just as dumb...  I would say, dumber.

Do you mean when it comes to refugees/immigration. I was under the impression that Australia does not allow people to arrive on it's shores and claim asylum.

They get double brick and tile homes with 4 bedrooms two bathrooms, the dole, medicare and a free ticket to multiply at will. Our government pays them $3,000 to have a child.

Over 50,000 fly in through the front door.... and over stay visas. They're rarely hunted down.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"We saw Europe's mistakes and thought if we repeated them we would get a different result.

Do you mean when it comes to refugees/immigration. I was under the impression that Australia does not allow people to arrive on it's shores and claim asylum.

Over 50,000 fly in through the front door.... and over stay visas. They're rarely hunted down.

That's visa overstayers, not refugees.

cc

That's accurate ^

Ultimate stupid is repeating observed mistake .... whether your own or other's mistakes
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Gaon

Quote from: "cc"That's accurate ^

Ultimate stupid is repeating observed mistake .... whether your own or other's mistakes

Do you mean Australia is not finding and deporting illegal aliens?
The Russian Rock It

cc

Not sure how it works there, but new ones are taken to islands way off shore .. not sure if that applies to those intercepted en route only or applies to those landed

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

SCOUSE!

You didn't get that from me. Oy vey .. I'd never admit it

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

SCOUSE!

You didn't get that from me. Oy vey .. I'd never admit it

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Not sure how it works there, but new ones are taken to islands way off shore .. not sure if that applies to those intercepted en route only or applies to those landed

I read something like that too.

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"

Same thing...people escaping their shithole pisspot countries looking for a better life.

Refugees are in camps all over the world waiting for a country to take them in.... queue jumpers just hop on planes.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Same thing...people escaping their shithole pisspot countries looking for a better life.

Refugees are in camps all over the world waiting for a country to take them in.... queue jumpers just hop on planes.

Staying past a visa's expiry date and being accepted as a refugee are an apples to oranges comparison.