Replies: 7387
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:08:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

howdy....

Started by deadskinmask, November 24, 2019, 11:23:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadskinmask

alls well here.... how are yall? i've been pretty busy and have cut myself away from internet almost completely.... otherwise everything else is still the same more or less.... and happy thanksgiving to yall....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"alls well here.... how are yall? i've been pretty busy and have cut myself away from internet almost completely.... otherwise everything else is still the same more or less.... and happy thanksgiving to yall....

Hey pal, good to see you again. It's not Thanksgiving here, but happy turkey day to you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"alls well here.... how are yall? i've been pretty busy and have cut myself away from internet almost completely.... otherwise everything else is still the same more or less.... and happy thanksgiving to yall....

Happy Thanksgiving.

Anonymous

Hello Skinz, so very nice to see you again.

ac_smile

And a very happy American thanksgiving to you and your family.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Howdy to you dsm. Enjoy your thanksgiving weekend.

Gaon

Is it merry or happy thanksgiving. Have a good holiday.
The Russian Rock It

kiebers

Happy Thanksgiving to you and the family!!!!
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Hey there Deader!

All good here. Still fiddlin' lol. I posted a couple of the songs from the Jam I go to in my Blazor thread if you wanna check 'em out.

Hope y'all have a happy Thanksgiving too! Hope to see ya more often  ac_smile

Saw this the other day and thought of ya  :laugh:

https://i.ibb.co/pnqTxGM/flat.jpg">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Hey there Deader!

All good here. Still fiddlin' lol. I posted a couple of the songs from the Jam I go to in my Blazor thread if you wanna check 'em out.

Hope y'all have a happy Thanksgiving too! Hope to see ya more often  ac_smile

Saw this the other day and thought of ya  :laugh:

https://i.ibb.co/pnqTxGM/flat.jpg">

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Howdy to you sir.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview