Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Double D Pizza

Started by Saltydog, September 03, 2013, 12:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

If memory serves, yes I do. Except I'm way on the other side of it from the extra extraordinary Ms. Renee.

Ms. Renee is very nice and I am so happy she joined us.

Yes she can be very nice but don't get her mad. I'd sooner get between a mother bear and her cubs than get on her bad side.

Come on Wulf, surely I'm not THAT bad.   :o

Seriously though, I'm trying to tone it down. Wish me luck. :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Ms. Renee is very nice and I am so happy she joined us.

Yes she can be very nice but don't get her mad. I'd sooner get between a mother bear and her cubs than get on her bad side.

Some of us like you at your Jersery girl feisty best. ;)

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Thank you Shen but the truth is there aren't really any posters left in the VF forum and sub forums worth putting the effort out for. Most of them are just the same old usual players babbling the same old left-wingnut, nonsense over and over like broken records. It's all so tedious and disappointing.

In fact I am seriously thinking of taking a break from this whole thing. I did it last year for a while and it was very refreshing. I think a short sabbatical from internet life is necessary and healthy for just about everyone from time to time.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Berry Sweet

Thank you Shen but the truth is there aren't really any posters left in the VF forum and sub forums worth putting the effort out for. Most of them are just the same old usual players babbling the same old left-wingnut, nonsense over and over like broken records. It's all so tedious and disappointing.

In fact I am seriously thinking of taking a break from this whole thing. I did it last year for a while and it was very refreshing. I think a short sabbatical from internet life is necessary and healthy for just about everyone from time to time.

I hear ya...tis why I joined here.  Keep it small and sweet.

No trolls allowed...Berry on duty.

http://olegvolk.net/gallery/d/42466-2/KSG_teenager_8062web.jpg">

Anonymous

Breaks are good for ya for sure Renee. I have tried, but I have been posting my thoughts since I was still in high school. I also agree VF is no fun at all anymore. Just a loose collection of trolls and smarmy, narcissistic self-righteous dickheads like those sisters Gramps and Blurt.

I will keep coming here and sharing ideas and listening to the lives of others. If this becomes tedious then I will seriously look into taking a sabbatical myself. If not, then you are stuck with the iron chink!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Annie"You can see his reflection in one of the pics, now we know what he looks like!  :lol:

Ya that's him, Cant you see the Monkey Pants  :lol:

^^ I was gonna say!   :lol: