The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

UFO Sighting at MY house

Started by Annie, September 07, 2013, 11:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Berry Sweet

All this guy here does is talk aliens...

http://nortenoticias.es/2/images/aliens-guy-history-channel-i9.jpg">

Look at him!  Look at his hair!  Do you really take him seriously?!

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Annie"Yep and I don't think I was abducted and probed so I'm extra lucky!

How do you figure?

Everyone needs a little sex now and then.

Wulf

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Annie"Yep and I don't think I was abducted and probed so I'm extra lucky!

I've been probed at night on more than one occasion.  :o  :lol:

Does your husband know about this?   :P

Wulf

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"All this guy here does is talk aliens...

I saw a TSA screener at a particular airport that will remain nameless with hair very similar to that. Somehow I think I will take a UFO-ologist with wacky hair more seriously than someone looking thru underwear for bombs in an airport.  :?

Chickenfeets

It's called the "Alien Craft Exhaust Perm."

It's all the rage in some crop circles.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"All this guy here does is talk aliens...

I saw a TSA screener at a particular airport that will remain nameless with hair very similar to that. Somehow I think I will take a UFO-ologist with wacky hair more seriously than someone looking thru underwear for bombs in an airport.  :?

Not only that, it's the expression in his face and the way he gets really excited when he talks about it....his crazy hair is just the cherry to top off the whole thing....lol

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Aliens are not real.

:o  :o  :o  :o  :o

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"

How do you figure?

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"It's called the "Alien Craft Exhaust Perm."

Well, would you look at that!  All of a sudden you speak english perfectly!  

I'll take it you got abducted that night Annie saw the UFO...they probed you (you enjoyed it!  bawk bawk!)  They shrank your feet and allowed your brain to understand English pronto!  Amazing!

http://www.troll.me/images/dos-equis-man/i-dont-always-speak-engrish-but-when-i-do-i-rove-to-arways-speak-the-engrish.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Chickenfeets"

How do you figure?

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"It's called the "Alien Craft Exhaust Perm."

Well, would you look at that!  All of a sudden you speak english perfectly!  

I'll take it you got abducted that night Annie saw the UFO...they probed you (you enjoyed it!  bawk bawk!)  They shrank your feet and allowed your brain to understand English pronto!  Amazing!

http://www.troll.me/images/dos-equis-man/i-dont-always-speak-engrish-but-when-i-do-i-rove-to-arways-speak-the-engrish.jpg">

Yes, you were right again Ms. Berry Sweet..

Chickenfeets is a troll.

:o

Annie

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Aliens are not real.

I've never seen one or a real UFO but I've had a weird experience when I was about 8 years old and have since believe there is "something" out there.  I was in bed for the night, it was dark out. Through my bedroom window from across the field a bright yellow light came up and got bigger and bigger and then it was right up to the house. The light lit up my whole room, I remember being scared because I was alone in the room, it was night time and I didn't know what the heck it was.  I don't remember anything else but waking up in the morning. I don't remember telling my parents and no one else talked about it. We only had like 3 channels on the tv at the time and we didn't watch much so I have no idea if it was even in the news.

Ever since then, however I started having medical problems, one after the other.  My daughter and hubby have claimed to had weird experiences as well and they both have major medical chit too. I dunno if it's a coincidence or there's really something more to it. Did they probe us and put something in and it made us sick? It does have me thinking.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Annie

If my hubby is actually an alien, then yes  :lol:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

My daughter told me just now when she was staying at a friend's house last night, they saw a red glowing light coming down from the sky from about 11 pm to 4 am. She said her and her friend went to the store at 11 pm and when they came back they saw it and then they kept checking on it from their balcony. We looked up stuff and this is what she said it looked like but it was thicker at the top and shaped more like a reverse funnel. She also said it was warm when they walked through it but didn't see it till after they got home.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/01/15/article-1117264-0310ABE6000005DC-821_634x954.jpg">

I asked her if she saw any helicopter or sea planes or noise and she said no, nothing, just that light.  Is my kid a magnet for the supernatural or is there a sensible explanation?  :shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"My daughter told me just now when she was staying at a friend's house last night, they saw a red glowing light coming down from the sky from about 11 pm to 4 am. She said her and her friend went to the store at 11 pm and when they came back they saw it and then they kept checking on it from their balcony. We looked up stuff and this is what she said it looked like but it was thicker at the top and shaped more like a reverse funnel. She also said it was warm when they walked through it but didn't see it till after they got home.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/01/15/article-1117264-0310ABE6000005DC-821_634x954.jpg">

I asked her if she saw any helicopter or sea planes or noise and she said no, nothing, just that light.  Is my kid a magnet for the supernatural or is there a sensible explanation?  :shock:

That is something Ms. Annie..

Very beautiful.