Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Tip Well

Started by Anonymous, December 31, 2019, 04:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

..I am the angriest homo in this forum!

I guess life wasn't very good to 'me.

I'm very angry cuz I wasn't born normal like everbuddy else.

Thank God I'm a fag!

anyways here's somethin ta cheer me up

and remember heteros..a day without Orange Juice is a day without subshibe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ffEJJhB8qI&feature=emb_logo">
... e=emb_logo">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ffEJJhB8qI&feature=emb_logo

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cronus"Topic titles edited per Rejected rules.

Profiles and topic titles shall be free of

you southanas had it right, Kahbuzz.

Da South gawt it right when they rejected homosexuality 'n gay marriage, eh?

The rest of America shoulda listened. Now it's turnin' inta Soddom 'n Gommorah.

They shoulda listened ta Anita Bryant, a nice South'n White Girl.

Values these days don' make any sense anymore y'know.

I reject faggism 'n faggotry. But lesbians OK in my books cuz at least they don't spread AIDS, molest Children, try ta be fake women or perform prison rape.

All the bad things from the gay community come from male homos  They're the problem.

That's why I reject male homosexuality & all its vices cuz nothin has or any good can cone from it, eh.

Anyways, here's a nice version from Anita:

">

Hope y'all enjoy it, K.

Anonymous

you southanas had it wrong, kiebers.

Da South gawt it wrong when they rejected homosexuality 'n gay marriage, eh?

Thankfully the rest of America didn't listened. Now it's turnin' inta rainbow nation.

Thankfully they didn't listen ta Anita Bryant, a nice South'n White Girl.

Values these daysmake a lot a sense anymore y'know.

I reject heteros 'n heterosexuality. But lesbians are bad in my books cuz at least they don't molest Children.

All the bad things from the gay community come from male homos They're the problem.

That's why I reject male heterosexuality & all its vices cuz nothin has or any good can cone from it, eh.

Anyway, here's a nice version from Tom Robinson

">

So sing if y'all is glad to be old and gay like me.

Anonymous

Old Joe is the only guy on these forums that gives Eddie a run for his money in the weirdness department.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Old Joe is the only guy on these forums that gives Eddie a run for his money in the weirdness department.

You think Joe is weird just because he is in his sixties, he's still a virgin and talks about homos all the time.

Anonymous

Hurray! I found muh missin penis. A nice fella in my limo last night let me see it and touch it. I better git ta lookin fer muh testicles now they went missin two.

Oh well

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Old Joe is the only guy on these forums that gives Eddie a run for his money in the weirdness department.

Ole Herm you woulds liked it here in Vancouver on New Years Eve.

I was at a strip club pickin up some limo clients.

There were all these naked young girls walkin around on the dance floor, eh.

You woulda gone bonkers, Herm.

Cuz you wouldn't have been able to control yersrlf.

Anonymous

^

https://image.shutterstock.com/image-photo/fresh-cow-shit-on-green-260nw-543884881.jpg">

Anonymous

Trouble with Old Herm is I doubt I'd ever see him come out ta Vancouver cuz he caint git his ankle bracelet off & it specifies that he caint go far outta the area.

Condititions of his parole, y'know.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Trouble with Old Herm is I doubt I'd ever see him come out ta Vancouver cuz he caint git his ankle bracelet off & it specifies that he caint go far outta the area.

That guy has been all over the world. You haven't even been to the Kootenays. Are you projecting? Do you have an ankle bracelet?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Guest"Trouble with Old Herm is I doubt I'd ever see him come out ta Vancouver cuz he caint git his ankle bracelet off & it specifies that he caint go far outta the area.

That guy has been all over the world. You haven't even been to the Kootenays. Are you projecting? Do you have an ankle bracelet?

Well he musta done it before he got inta trouble with the Law.

Poor Herm caint even cross over the border into his hero Trump's America ta buy a bottle of milk at a US bordertown gas station, eh.

Once a person gits a record for which a pardon cannot be granted they're barred from entering the USA.

Anonymous

He probably does. Along with a court order to stay a minimum of 500 metres from elementary schools.

Joe is an extremely creepy dude.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

He probably does. Along with a court order to stay a minimum of 500 metres from elementary schools.

Joe is an extremely creepy dude.

His ankle bracelet is electrified. It give him a fifty volt blast if he gets to close to children.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview