The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Lefty Kills Wife, Dog.. Tweets Blame to NRA, Trump etc. .. Then Fails to kill Self

Started by cc, December 29, 2019, 03:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/12/28/06/22732020-7832037-image-a-2_1577516258224.jpg">

Kevin Heimsoth, 56, is believed to have killed his elementary school principal wife, Lynn, her beloved Golden Retriever, Sukha, and a pet cat at their of Bellingham condominium on Thursday morning.

In a shock twist, The Bellingham Herald reports that Heimsoth may have tweeted the National Rifle Association, President Donald Trump and Senate Majority Mitch McConnell in the aftermath of the alleged rampage.

The tweet was timestamped at 3:09 am Pacific Time. Investigators say that gunshots were heard by neighbors at around 2.45 am.

The user of the account posted a separate tweet a minute later, which stated: 'Moscow Mitch and everyone else for making this possible. Some should call for a wellfare check at [address] in Bellimgham Wa. Lots of blood...thoe [sic] dog was the hardest'.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/12/28/06/22732022-7832037-image-a-1_1577516251497.jpg">

The user of the account then posted the original tweet two more times, replying to messages sent out by President Trump and Mitch McConnell.

Heimsoth is also alleged to have turned the gun on himself. He was wounded and remains in hospital under police guard.

The Bellingham Herald could not confirm that the Twitter account belonged to Heimsoth, but they stated that it is connected to emails and phone numbers that are linked to him.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/12/28/06/22732020-7832037-image-a-2_1577516258224.jpg">

Kevin Heimsoth, 56, is believed to have killed his elementary school principal wife, Lynn, her beloved Golden Retriever, Sukha, and a pet cat at their of Bellingham condominium on Thursday morning.

In a shock twist, The Bellingham Herald reports that Heimsoth may have tweeted the National Rifle Association, President Donald Trump and Senate Majority Mitch McConnell in the aftermath of the alleged rampage.

The tweet was timestamped at 3:09 am Pacific Time. Investigators say that gunshots were heard by neighbors at around 2.45 am.

The user of the account posted a separate tweet a minute later, which stated: 'Moscow Mitch and everyone else for making this possible. Some should call for a wellfare check at [address] in Bellimgham Wa. Lots of blood...thoe [sic] dog was the hardest'.

The user of the account then posted the original tweet two more times, replying to messages sent out by President Trump and Mitch McConnell.

Heimsoth is also alleged to have turned the gun on himself. He was wounded and remains in hospital under police guard.

The Bellingham Herald could not confirm that the Twitter account belonged to Heimsoth, but they stated that it is connected to emails and phone numbers that are linked to him.

A disturbed individual.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/12/28/06/22732020-7832037-image-a-2_1577516258224.jpg">

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/12/28/06/22732022-7832037-image-a-1_1577516251497.jpg">

More white libtard violence/terrorism.

Gaon

Ban leftists from owning firearms.
The Russian Rock It

Odinson

Gaon

Quote from: "Odinson"Liberal couple..

I understand why the dog was the hardest kill.

That is what i thought too when I read this.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"

Ban leftists from owning firearms.

Ban them from voting. Better yet, ban them from breathing.

cc

Turns out the retriever was his 'therapy dog"

No wonder it was harder to kill it than his wife   :oeudC:

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Turns out the retriever was his 'therapy dog"

His mental illness won't be blamed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Turns out the retriever was his 'therapy dog"

The dog is the only victim that will be missed.

Anonymous

A lunatic with a cause. That is as dangerous as it gets.

cc

Quote from: "seoulbro"It's all Trump and the NRA's fault.

That's what I figured also

I've come to realize that Trump is responsible for every single bad thing  on the face of earth .... Oh, and above and below the surface also.

Gaon

Quote from: "cc"

I've come to realize that Trump is responsible for every single bad thing  on the face of earth .... Oh, and above and below the surface also.

And when Trump is not responsible, Netanyahu and Israel is.
The Russian Rock It

Blazor

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "cc"

And when Trump is not responsible, Netanyahu and Israel is.

Dont forget Obama! Wait.... a lot is his fault  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.