Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Texas Hero

Started by Blazor, December 31, 2019, 10:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
That is a lot of fire power in a church.

Sadly, because of a lot of church shootings that have been happening over the past several years, a lot of churches are setting up their own security force. I fully support them  :thumbup:

Funny story, the local church here, thought someone was scoping out the church, and that they looked like someone suspicious. Well, one guy knew the young guy, so officers went to his house to find out what he was doing at the church like he was out in the street and such. Turned out it was the week that Pokemon Go was released  :laugh:

There are no guns in my church and I like it that way.

So if Akbar walks in, and starts shooting up the place, you're just gonna lay low in between the pews, and hope the casualties are limited?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Sadly, because of a lot of church shootings that have been happening over the past several years, a lot of churches are setting up their own security force. I fully support them  :thumbup:

Funny story, the local church here, thought someone was scoping out the church, and that they looked like someone suspicious. Well, one guy knew the young guy, so officers went to his house to find out what he was doing at the church like he was out in the street and such. Turned out it was the week that Pokemon Go was released  :laugh:

So if Akbar walks in, and starts shooting up the place, you're just gonna lay low in between the pews, and hope the casualties are limited?

The biggest massacre in a house of worship in Canada, was a young white French Canadian walking into a mosque and killing six people using both a rifle and handgun.

Odinson

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Odinson"The shooters name is Keith Kinnunen..

Kinnunen is a finnish last name so he has finnish roots..

On behalf of the finns, I apologize... He does not represent the finns.

A real finnish man would have killed all of those dirty yankee bastards..

He has obviously been weakened by all that mixed yankee blood.

ac_toofunny

The truth is, you Europeans are the softies. I know that's hard to accept but it's what we in the Americas know for a fact.

You looking to get your ass kicked, little lady?

ac_toofunny I'm not scared of neanderthals.

I´ll sit on your face..

Lets see how scared you get when my big, hairy neanderthal ass closes in on your face.

Finnish on filippina cultural violation.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"The shooters name is Keith Kinnunen..

Kinnunen is a finnish last name so he has finnish roots..

On behalf of the finns, I apologize... He does not represent the finns.

A real finnish man would have killed all of those dirty yankee bastards..

He has obviously been weakened by all that mixed yankee blood.

ac_toofunny

The truth is, you Europeans are the softies. I know that's hard to accept but it's what we in the Americas know for a fact.

You looking to get your ass kicked, little lady?

ac_toofunny I'm not scared of neanderthals.

I´ll sit on your face..

Lets see how scared you get when my big, hairy neanderthal ass closes in on your face.

Finnish on filippina cultural violation.

Shouldn't that be the other way around?   ac_lmfao

Seems like the Finns are doing things ass backwards.

Anonymous

I've been been going to church all my life.....I have yet to see a shooting during fellowship.

Odinson

I've been been going to church all my life.....I have yet to see a shooting during fellowship.

As the great shepherd would say...

Tend your flock... And at times, fight off the wolves.

Here is something girly for you to hide under your sunday dress.

https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-k7wlr7szna/images/stencil/500x659/products/4060/5647/apifyttco__85175.1527111908.jpg?c=2&imbypass=on">

Anonymous

https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-k7wlr7szna/images/stencil/500x659/products/4060/5647/apifyttco__85175.1527111908.jpg?c=2&imbypass=on">

Thanks, but I don't need it.

Blazor

Neither have I, but Im sure neither did any of these folks that have had shootings at their churches. Its like my Dad always said, "ya never know".

Its sad that churches are being targets of attacks these days.

Anonymous

Neither have I, but Im sure neither did any of these folks that have had shootings at their churches. Its like my Dad always said, "ya never know".

Its sad that churches are being targets of attacks these days.

It has never happened to a church in Canada.

Blazor

My mom always carried one of these....

https://s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/academy/20055573?$m-pdp-product-image$">

and my dad's wife always carried one of these....

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61gPuDNBUeL._UX679_.jpg">

Anonymous

I read a lot of orthodox Jews in the greater New York City area are carrying pepper spray and/or handguns.

Anonymous

I read a lot of orthodox Jews in the greater New York City area are carrying pepper spray and/or handguns.

Odinson

Growing anti-semitism in Finland and in other european countries..

Some people seem to link that in far-right extremism..

But I think all rationale people know the true culprits.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Growing anti-semitism in Finland and in other european countries..

The attacks in NYC are being perpetrated by African American Muslims.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"Growing anti-semitism in Finland and in other european countries..

The attacks in NYC are being perpetrated by African American Muslims.

Might be because all muslims hate jews or...

Because blacks in America think they are the "real hebrews".

The jews themselves in Finland are not directly blaming any1 but they are referring to the recent events being the cause for low feeling of security.

Recent event being the beard-child invasion.