News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I think the forums need to amalgamate...

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2020, 05:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"The accusation that we built MMP to fry FT is absurd.

There was NO reason for us to believe that the FT crew would filter into MMP.  Big was hated on FT and I was coming out of a 5 year retirement and had no history with anyone on FT.  As an analytical thinker I'm going to say with extreme certainty that this assumption is asinine.  Big is the co-owner of SG & MMP.  We were tryin to lure NEW members online... not recycle the same old posters... and SG wasn't able to produce that result.

I took a look at FT. It was cliquey as fuck.

When was that? The only cliquey stuff I ever saw was when Martini, Scumdrel, Blondescrape and Jersey Gurl were all dogpiling SirSuperSouthern because he'd posted a few pictures they figured they could get him banned for.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

There was NO reason for us to believe that the FT crew would filter into MMP.  Big was hated on FT and I was coming out of a 5 year retirement and had no history with anyone on FT.  As an analytical thinker I'm going to say with extreme certainty that this assumption is asinine.  Big is the co-owner of SG & MMP.  We were tryin to lure NEW members online... not recycle the same old posters... and SG wasn't able to produce that result.

When was that? The only cliquey stuff I ever saw was when Martini, Scumdrel, Blondescrape and Jersey Gurl were all dogpiling SirSuperSouthern because he'd posted a few pictures they figured they could get him banned for.

I don't remember, i was into the barrel wash. All I saw were posts about people who did not post there.

Anonymous

There's two main topics on this forum; Sum Cun'T and King Martini, that are more valuable then this entire community combined.

Icons, indeed

I blame Brawl Hall. That site fostered and encouraged a mentality of team based interaction which degenerated into mob versus champion ethic that was never in evidence at F4$, not even when Weepy and YoHoMo were getting spanked about the forums there for being complete and utter tards. MMP and SG owe more to the BH method than they like to admit.

Anonymous

I don't remember, i was into the barrel wash. All I saw were posts about people who did not post there.

Yeah, but you get that here. Classic case in point, Semen Jaw. Or that bunch of fucksticks over in places like VF, CBT and BF. Same shit happens at MMP and SG, so I'm not getting the significance of why you'd single any one forum out for being cliquey.

Did you remember reading the open letter to the blue cashew? I ask only because it defended at length one of your colleagues here against certain misconceptions that have been plaguing him for the better part of fifteen years. No foul if you skipped it, nobody paid any attention to my defense of him back when the misconceptions were being promulgated either.

Anonymous

Complete rubbish.

There isn't a single "new" member at that hovel that wasn't a part of this floundering community before. The rejects at that favella are the same degenerates that have festered over at SG and the like.

Look at Huey, Duey, and Louie running that eye sore. None of them know how to troll new members and are perfectly fine with 10 posts a day if that and proclaiming how great it is, when all of them are dirty players behind the scenes.

Funny how that works, eh?

Martinis forum has 200 members in a week, 97% of them being members new to the flame game. Of which, he is slowing bringing them up to speed on the history of flaming.

Who's doing something right, again? This forum has more traffic then MMP. Just Rejected alone.

That's embarrassing.

There's two main topics on this forum; Sum Cun'T and King Martini, that are more valuable then this entire community combined.

Icons, indeed

I have a 3 way text convo between me, Big and KM about my trolling Tinder for NEW members when the MMP site launched.  There is a thread on my admin board called Catch and Release documenting this hunt for new members on Tinder and the approval of their accounts when they registered.  I have a plethora of NEW member profiles who couldn't follow the ancient flame drama your buddy Mar~Teeny~Weenie couldn't resist purging all over my site before this vision came to fruition.  

I hope Mar~Teeny~Weenie has fun posting with you and his 200 duals on his new site... & you can keep your big dick swinging for someone stupid enough to buy into your BS, poser.

Anonymous

Yeah, but you get that here. Classic case in point, Semen Jaw. Or that bunch of fucksticks over in places like VF, CBT and BF. Same shit happens at MMP and SG, so I'm not getting the significance of why you'd single any one forum out for being cliquey.

Did you remember reading the open letter to the blue cashew? I ask only because it defended at length one of your colleagues here against certain misconceptions that have been plaguing him for the better part of fifteen years. No foul if you skipped it, nobody paid any attention to my defense of him back when the misconceptions were being promulgated either.

I mean most posts at FT were about people who were not there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdock"

Complete rubbish.

There isn't a single "new" member at that hovel that wasn't a part of this floundering community before. The rejects at that favella are the same degenerates that have festered over at SG and the like.

Look at Huey, Duey, and Louie running that eye sore. None of them know how to troll new members and are perfectly fine with 10 posts a day if that and proclaiming how great it is, when all of them are dirty players behind the scenes.

Martinis forum has 200 members in a week, 97% of them being members new to the flame game. Of which, he is slowing bringing them up to speed on the history of flaming.

Who's doing something right, again? This forum has more traffic then MMP. Just Rejected alone.

That's embarrassing.

Icons, indeed

I have a 3 way text convo between me, Big and KM about my trolling Tinder for NEW members when the MMP site launched.  There is a thread on my admin board called Catch and Release documenting this hunt for new members on Tinder and the approval of their accounts when they registered.  I have a plethora of NEW member profiles who couldn't follow the ancient flame drama your buddy Mar~Teeny~Weenie couldn't resist purging all over my site before this vision came to fruition.  

I hope Mar~Teeny~Weenie has fun posting with you and his 200 duals on his new site... & you can keep your big dick swinging for someone stupid enough to buy into your BS, poser.

So, you used Tinder to get new members, yet it's their fault your forum wasn't interesting and not your fault for making them lose interest?

Got cha ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Why would I contact Twap (since HE told me about FT) so he can tell CW that I logged in at FT and had my profile glitch to an admin profile when I logged in and THEN go blast that info by posting it on the then public MMP if I had any inclination that Big was involved?  Am I on the MTV Punked spinoff of World's Dumbest Criminals?  

I realize logic is an issue for you, but there was no motive.  Watching you fumble with theory is like watching monkeys use tools for the first time.

Anonymous

I mean most posts at FT were about people who were not there.

Ah.

That's weird, I seem to recall a good many that were getting discussed who were there. And I know they were there because they were screaming blue bloody murder about it over at places like SG and MMP. The ones that weren't posting in the members only forum and the shoutboxes that is.

But we'll go with cliquey. Fact is, with a few notable exception (Weepy springs to mind) few enough of the other forums were ever going to register there, mostly because I was one of the admins. I actually told Ceedub that was going to be the likely result when she was offering me the admin panel and she told me she was perfectly fine with that outcome. She wasn't interested in entertaining most of what Flametown had on offer and for as long as I was a visible fixture there, I could more or less be relied upon to keep the dregs from spamming up the place with one-liners and the sorts of PI spouting bullshit that infests places like MMP and SG.

Most were encouraged to stay away because I held a panel there. Fact. And those who did go were usually chided for "being too friendly to Rowan" because of it. Also fact.

But I don't imagine for a moment that such behaviour could ever be considered "cliquey".

Anonymous

Complete rubbish.

That's embarrassing.

Icons, indeed

So, you used Tinder to get new members, yet it's their fault your forum wasn't interesting and not your fault for making them lose interest?

Got cha ac_toofunny

What part of "couldn't follow the ancient flame drama" did you not quite comprehend?

Do you think any non-reguLOSER is going to jump right into the who did what to whom, endure the repetitive, childish insults from a bunch of wackjobs they don't know and be like " OH EM GEE that was so much fun!  Let's do this again tomorrow!!  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:

I also remember your little buddy's airclaims of the traffic he would bring... I got 2 dual accounts and one was him pretending to be Mr. Pickles...  his stock has already plummeted.  You're hyping a disaster no one is going to step foot into after the sheit he pulled with Dove.  

Reputations go a long way in this community.... he committed cyber suicide.

Anonymous

Complete rubbish.

That's embarrassing.

Icons, indeed

Got cha ac_toofunny

What part of "couldn't follow the ancient flame drama" did you not quite comprehend?

Do you think any non-reguLOSER is going to jump right into the who did what to whom, endure the repetitive, childish insults from a bunch of wackjobs they don't know and be like " OH EM GEE that was so much fun!  Let's do this again tomorrow!!  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:

I also remember your little buddy's airclaims of the traffic he would bring... I got 2 dual accounts and one was him pretending to be Mr. Pickles...  his stock has already plummeted.  You're hyping a disaster no one is going to step foot into after the sheit he pulled with Dove.  

Reputations go a long way in this community.... he committed cyber suicide.

Yet....instead of the flame "drama" you, as admin, couldn't provide an alternative?

No, no you couldn't. You tried to use the same old nostalgic drivel pumping thru these forums for your own benefit even tho it's been used at every other forum before yours. It didn't work, so instead, you pumped your forum with threads about you and that drew everyone away even more. Fancy that.

From what I remember, which isn't much considering your forum is internet plague, Martini provided enough content to keep the place afloat, then joked behind the scenes how he wasn't going to do anything for your place, and that he made some interview with you that he just did to troll you on how desperate you were for some sort of justification from somebody (Martini) who is a "name" on these forums.

As for reputations, Martini made his reputation as a dirty player long before you ever read one of his posts and anybody within the game knew there was a "beware" sticker on the guy. If it didn't bother him then, why does anybody think it would bother him now? Because a couple stupid bints looking for attention say so?

Sorry about your pe...er, forum

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Guest"What I got from this post

This guy thinks Joo wrecked FT(lmao)

Martini has a captive group of 13 year olds that dont mind his rambling, incoherent pod casts and inability to go two words without saying fuck

Said 13 year olds are just quivering in anticipation to hear this guy and Martini whine, bitch, and make songs about other people who are not even in the 13 year old gaming circle.

L.M A.O.

Does he feel that enhances his podcasts.

Apparently we just found it makes him feel "prolific".  And any critism is jealousy.  ac_boring

Honestly Fash, we are talking about a narcissist. They think they are the best at everything, regardless of how bad they are.

Legends in their own mind.

The cursing is unnecessary.

And off putting for adult, educated audiences.

Anonymous

Complete rubbish.

That's embarrassing.

Icons, indeed

Which no one believes for several reasons.

Forums are dying.  And you expect us to believe that KM built a new, more successful reddit in a matter of weeks. No one buys that.

No one buys that him rambling and bellyaching about people HERE is interesting to anyone outside of these boards, and its BARELY interesting to people in them.

Basically you got a bunch of gamer kids on a server being idiots at best. And it's not gonna stay busy, assuming it exists and is getting some attention.

He had plenty of time to build SG and all he did was damn near destroy it with his stupid, narcissist drama that no one gives a fuck about.

I mean good luck. But a better use of his time is offline. He cannot even provide a clean place for his kids to shower, he has no business rotting on the net while his real life is beyond shambles.

And I'm not flaming, I'm being 100 percent genuine. I dont see a single shes of "honor" or "standards" in you enabling this guy, but taking an anti hacker position because you THINK Joo hacked and wrecked FT.  In fact, if KM had those capabilities and you think he wouldnt use them you either niave or dishonest.

At this moment I'm the only bothering to respond authentically because this is very transparent and it's not being taken seriously.  So this just an opportunity to repent and use that brain.

Or not. It's on you. None of this shit is a big deal anyway. I just feel anyone enabling this fool to continue being a real life abusive dead beat slag is mindlessly culpable. On a moral level.

Anonymous

One of things about being "iconic" is that you dont have to make a case for why you think someone is iconic.  Everyone would know, hence what it means.

It just looks desperate and sad. Seriously. That pretty much defines this fool, though.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview