News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I think the forums need to amalgamate...

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2020, 05:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

The sooner jaunty angled pictures go out of fashion the better. These sideways upside down pics are just irritating.

Anonymous

I reached out to Flea last night via pm and she didn't respond... so it's the same game different day with that one. I have concerns from my own troll members who say that she will allow members to violate her TOS and then you have people like me who are permabanned for zero TOS violations @ her site.  

That isn't what we are about @ MMP.  My co-owner, Big, is a political poster.  He has posted on my site that he isn't going to make the same mistake on MMP and allow the spamming of the politica threads.  He dealt with Gordon already on this same issue already @ MMP.

MMP members are old trolls who have been in this game for 13+ years now. We aren't going anywhere.  We also aren't going to engage in toxic PI drama to improve post counts or ban members because people don't like them.    

I have to get back to my own forum now... I'm the #1 poster there and we are discussing changing the name since people think it's a blog site.  I just want to be a fair and objective owner who complies with the TOS and I've already succeeded at that.  

May your shitz & gigglez be rampant,

Xoxo Purdy Murdy

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't remember a Gordon from MMP or SG?

He is a poster from CBT.

Harmless but went through a spammy thing for a minute. He is back on SG behaving now.

Anonymous

Why is that woman taking a selfie while driving? I get it she's a woman and woman are more or less bad drivers but why advertise it. She might as well be stuffing a big mac in her face while at the same time applying make up and streaming it live on facebook.

Anonymous

Quote from: "But I digress"Why is that woman taking a selfie while driving? I get it she's a woman and woman are more or less bad drivers but why advertise it. She might as well be stuffing a big mac in her face while at the same time applying make up and streaming it live on facebook.

Only white women are bad drivers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "But I digress"Why is that woman taking a selfie while driving? I get it she's a woman and woman are more or less bad drivers but why advertise it. She might as well be stuffing a big mac in her face while at the same time applying make up and streaming it live on facebook.

Only white women are bad drivers.

sure :laugh3:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Sump Pump"Ten thousand words to inform you my asshole is in pain again

Yeesh! Good grief. The anguish sure is real in this avalanche of butt-hurt and distress.

You need a moment? A blanket? A thumb with a pee hole tattooed to the tip?

Did anyone bother reading all that?

I sure didn't.

You are in dire need of a hobby my friend if you seriously think anyone is going to wade through those great lakes of squishy diarrhea just to come to the foregone conclusion that your smack is being cut with bath salts again.

Nope. Not bored enough. Even if I were stuck in a 6 by 9 doing double life without parole. For SQl injecting electronic cemeteries of course.  ac_toofunny

Here's a thought tho. Maybe you should have someone program your tear to text translator to include chapters and verses in these coma inducing mucus bombs? So that on the off chance you say something interesting 200 paragraphs down  someone with the will to wade through your 800 lbs of brain flatulence can point me to it?

#IhaveacouchbutIdon'tsleeponit

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdock"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Murdy is pretty..

Lovely blonde hair and nice eyes.

Awww thanks, Fash  ac_wub

I've always lived under the simple rule ~ there will always be someone younger, prettier and thinner... so be the force to be reckoned with.

Usually one doesn't talk about their personal philosophy when they fail to live up to it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"
Quote from: "Sump Pump"Ten thousand words to inform you my asshole is in pain again

Yeesh! Good grief. The anguish sure is real in this avalanche of butt-hurt and distress.

Maybe stop shoving mop handles up your bum and your butthurt will ease to the usual dull ache engendered by your anal warts, eh Jersey Gurl?

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"You need a moment? A blanket? A thumb with a pee hole tattooed to the tip?

Nah, I'm good. If I weren't then I might be wound up enough to do something about it. Something illegal perhaps. Like destroying someone elses site. I understand that's the usual panacea for people whose whoremoans get the better of them.

But I'm sure you can confirm this through personal first hand experience. When you get around to growing a spine, that is.

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"Did anyone bother reading all that?

I did. It was exceptionally well written and a true and accurate comprehensive cunting of you and yours. You can take me word on that, it will save you the embarrassment of having to look half the words up in the dictionary.

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"You are in dire need of a hobby my friend

I have it. It's posting where people like you can see it and watching you move heaven and earth to see how far you might extend your sphere of influence to prevent me from continuing. While with my other hand I am solving sudokus, cryptic crossword puzzles and photoshopping hitler staches on to your female donors and bigger moobs on to your bath house selfies. #multitalented.

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"
Here's a thought tho. Maybe you should have someone program your tear to text translator to include chapters and verses in these coma inducing mucus bombs?

Nah, I don't think so. It amuses me no end to know I can deliver eulogies that have you and yours rushing out to complain for months on end how it's all too hard for your pathetically meagre intellects to deal with. I'm even thinking I might take Martini up on his offer of a series of podcast interviews since he is clearly the most accomplished of podcasters, what with his amazing audience reach into the gaming community. I'm sure his listeners would love to hear just how hopeless you all are and I know they will be roaring with laughter as they sing along to any songflames I might choose to guest deejay on his podcast.

I was thinking I might ask permission to use some of your amateur efforts in podcasting for a few live crosses. Then I remembered how boringly longwinded you were and how you, an alleged techie, were too cash strapped and incompetent to afford even a basic microphone setup. What were you recording those through again? A crusted over wankmop?

Anonymous

What I got from this post

This guy thinks Joo wrecked FT(lmao)

Martini has a captive group of 13 year olds that dont mind his rambling, incoherent pod casts and inability to go two words without saying fuck

Said 13 year olds are just quivering in anticipation to hear this guy and Martini whine, bitch, and make songs about other people who are not even in the 13 year old gaming circle.

L.M A.O.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"What I got from this post

Martini has a captive group of 13 year olds that dont mind his rambling, incoherent pod casts and inability to go two words without saying fuck

Said 13 year olds are just quivering in anticipation to hear this guy and Martini whine, bitch, and make songs about other people who are not even in the 13 year old gaming circle.

L.M A.O.

Does he feel that enhances his podcasts.

Anonymous

L.M A.O.

You gotta admit, he's more prolific with them than any of you. Production values are significantly elevated, he's pulling in advertising revenue from them...

Yeah, I'd have to say that in the balance he's risen to heights there which none of you have come close to challenging.

And I do believe I detect a little niggling jealousy in your hearts that you are not equal to his skills there. You shouldn't be. I'm certain that if the Big Kev was here, he'd tell you himself the reason he is champion of you little people is only to do for you that which you might not do for yourselves.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

L.M A.O.

You gotta admit, he's more prolific with them than any of you. Production values are significantly elevated, he's pulling in advertising revenue from them...

Yeah, I'd have to say that in the balance he's risen to heights there which none of you have come close to challenging.

And I do believe I detect a little niggling jealousy in your hearts that you are not equal to his skills there. You shouldn't be. I'm certain that if the Big Kev was here, he'd tell you himself the reason he is champion of you little people is only to do for you that which you might not do for yourselves.

Old Herman aint the green with envy type, but it's really hard to be envious of some guy I don't know.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Guest"

L.M A.O.

Old Herman aint the green with envy type, but it's really hard to be envious of some guy I don't know.

Don't sweat it. You'll always be the uncontested king of the barrel wash. And enjoy some of the shiniest shitters this side of King Trumps gold plated toilet.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview