News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I think the forums need to amalgamate...

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2020, 05:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

That is true. Give old Herman an endless supply of swish and makes his shitters shine and he's a happy redneck.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't remember a Gordon from MMP or SG?

He is a poster from CBT.

Harmless but went through a spammy thing for a minute. He is back on SG behaving now.

He is a progtard if he is from CBT. Likely that Vomitus fruit.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"
Quote from: "Sump Pump"Ten thousand words to inform you my asshole is in pain again

Yeesh! Good grief. The anguish sure is real in this avalanche of butt-hurt and distress.

Maybe stop shoving mop handles up your bum and your butthurt will ease to the usual dull ache engendered by your anal warts, eh Jersey Gurl?

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"You need a moment? A blanket? A thumb with a pee hole tattooed to the tip?

Nah, I'm good. If I weren't then I might be wound up enough to do something about it. Something illegal perhaps. Like destroying someone elses site. I understand that's the usual panacea for people whose whoremoans get the better of them.

But I'm sure you can confirm this through personal first hand experience. When you get around to growing a spine, that is.

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"Did anyone bother reading all that?

I did. It was exceptionally well written and a true and accurate comprehensive cunting of you and yours. You can take me word on that, it will save you the embarrassment of having to look half the words up in the dictionary.

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"You are in dire need of a hobby my friend

I have it. It's posting where people like you can see it and watching you move heaven and earth to see how far you might extend your sphere of influence to prevent me from continuing. While with my other hand I am solving sudokus, cryptic crossword puzzles and photoshopping hitler staches on to your female donors and bigger moobs on to your bath house selfies. #multitalented.

Here's a thought tho. Maybe you should have someone program your tear to text translator to include chapters and verses in these coma inducing mucus bombs?

Nah, I don't think so. It amuses me no end to know I can deliver eulogies that have you and yours rushing out to complain for months on end how it's all too hard for your pathetically meagre intellects to deal with. I'm even thinking I might take Martini up on his offer of a series of podcast interviews since he is clearly the most accomplished of podcasters, what with his amazing audience reach into the gaming community. I'm sure his listeners would love to hear just how hopeless you all are and I know they will be roaring with laughter as they sing along to any songflames I might choose to guest deejay on his podcast.

I was thinking I might ask permission to use some of your amateur efforts in podcasting for a few live crosses. Then I remembered how boringly longwinded you were and how you, an alleged techie, were too cash strapped and incompetent to afford even a basic microphone setup. What were you recording those through again? A crusted over wankmop?

Oh dear, you must have lost your way en route to the Make Aspergers Great Again rally. Bad batch of smack this time or just the normal myriad of mental disorders that have plagued you since the coat hanger took a left turn and stabbed your mom in the prostate instead?

Word has it that somewhere deep in that dust bowl you just coughed up is some kind of declaration that you are capable of delivering eulogies. Online in fact.

Cool. Do they come with a pan pizza and a free bottle of sprite?

I'll take mine with extra cheese and pepperoni. Chop chop & don't be giving me no funny stories about your bus pass being revoked for violating your restraining order again neither, Humpty Junkie.

And maybe when you're done with that you can get back to blowing diarrhea bubbles on subjects you know nothing about. Like SQL injection attacks. Which is a rather funny subject to see your false teeth chattering on about since the only type of S Q L injection attack a gratuitous courtesy couch fixture such as yourself would be "deeply" familiar with is the type that reads Strap-on Queer Love attack. And by "attack" I'm sure we're talking about a bit more than just some innocent towel snapping manplay in the sauna. Eh Slum Bum? Especially when it's Evil Blood who happens to be floating around in your minds eye.

Seems you like to pretend about a lot of things. One such example being a normal, well grounded adult who is gainfully employed and married to a female unburdened with a leash & Styrofoam helmet requirement. That's all cute and whatnot but on this particular subject you really have no room to wiggle your limp noodle dick around like you know something because, quite frankly, you're in way over your golf-ball sized head. So the more you try to speak to it the sillier you look. And believe me, God has spared no expense making you look silly enough as it is, so I'm beginning to wonder if you take this self-immolation routine any further will you spontaneously dissipate into a cloud of  hot air like a fart on windy day?

I mean, you're gonna have to reconcile all these split personalities at some point you spastic basket case. Either I'm some rogue hacker responsible for 404ing that little byte driven mausoleum showcasing your electronically delivered sleep-aids  or I push a mop in some data center out in Jersey. Can't realistically be both without making you look like a completely clueless & confused fuckwit who snorts bath salts with blow horn. And if you truly believe otherwise I'd advise you to place the shotgun firmly at the base of your turkey neck and pull the trigger so that the medical examiners can marvel at whatever effects a brain riddled with dementia might have on your led paint walls.

And of course, there is this nagging matter of;  if I have indeed done something ""illegal"" why you've opted not to put on those prosthetic testicles you favor when the sock just smells too fucking rancid to stuff down your manpanties and alert the authorities? Or, is whining on an internet forum 12 people read the best recourse one has when their own next to none-existent site has gone belly up due to hacking activity?

Hmmmmmm, let me see if I can predict the pathetically predictable. ""It's ceedubs site not mine"" lol... yah!

Anonymous

It was Mr. Wadsworth, in the Root Cellar, with a Remote Access Vulnerability Exploit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "Sump Pump"Ten thousand words to inform you my asshole is in pain again

Yeesh! Good grief. The anguish sure is real in this avalanche of butt-hurt and distress.

Maybe stop shoving mop handles up your bum and your butthurt will ease to the usual dull ache engendered by your anal warts, eh Jersey Gurl?

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"You need a moment? A blanket? A thumb with a pee hole tattooed to the tip?

Nah, I'm good. If I weren't then I might be wound up enough to do something about it. Something illegal perhaps. Like destroying someone elses site. I understand that's the usual panacea for people whose whoremoans get the better of them.

But I'm sure you can confirm this through personal first hand experience. When you get around to growing a spine, that is.

I did. It was exceptionally well written and a true and accurate comprehensive cunting of you and yours. You can take me word on that, it will save you the embarrassment of having to look half the words up in the dictionary.

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"You are in dire need of a hobby my friend

I have it. It's posting where people like you can see it and watching you move heaven and earth to see how far you might extend your sphere of influence to prevent me from continuing. While with my other hand I am solving sudokus, cryptic crossword puzzles and photoshopping hitler staches on to your female donors and bigger moobs on to your bath house selfies. #multitalented.

Here's a thought tho. Maybe you should have someone program your tear to text translator to include chapters and verses in these coma inducing mucus bombs?

Nah, I don't think so. It amuses me no end to know I can deliver eulogies that have you and yours rushing out to complain for months on end how it's all too hard for your pathetically meagre intellects to deal with. I'm even thinking I might take Martini up on his offer of a series of podcast interviews since he is clearly the most accomplished of podcasters, what with his amazing audience reach into the gaming community. I'm sure his listeners would love to hear just how hopeless you all are and I know they will be roaring with laughter as they sing along to any songflames I might choose to guest deejay on his podcast.

I was thinking I might ask permission to use some of your amateur efforts in podcasting for a few live crosses. Then I remembered how boringly longwinded you were and how you, an alleged techie, were too cash strapped and incompetent to afford even a basic microphone setup. What were you recording those through again? A crusted over wankmop?

Oh dear, you must have lost your way en route to the Make Aspergers Great Again rally. Bad batch of smack this time or just the normal myriad of mental disorders that have plagued you since the coat hanger took a left turn and stabbed your mom in the prostate instead?

Word has it that somewhere deep in that dust bowl you just coughed up is some kind of declaration that you are capable of delivering eulogies. Online in fact.

Cool. Do they come with a pan pizza and a free bottle of sprite?

I'll take mine with extra cheese and pepperoni. Chop chop & don't be giving me no funny stories about your bus pass being revoked for violating your restraining order again neither, Humpty Junkie.

And maybe when you're done with that you can get back to blowing diarrhea bubbles on subjects you know nothing about. Like SQL injection attacks. Which is a rather funny subject to see your false teeth chattering on about since the only type of S Q L injection attack a gratuitous courtesy couch fixture such as yourself would be "deeply" familiar with is the type that reads Strap-on Queer Love attack. And by "attack" I'm sure we're talking about a bit more than just some innocent towel snapping manplay in the sauna. Eh Slum Bum? Especially when it's Evil Blood who happens to be floating around in your minds eye.

Seems you like to pretend about a lot of things. One such example being a normal, well grounded adult who is gainfully employed and married to a female unburdened with a leash & Styrofoam helmet requirement. That's all cute and whatnot but on this particular subject you really have no room to wiggle your limp noodle dick around like you know something because, quite frankly, you're in way over your golf-ball sized head. So the more you try to speak to it the sillier you look. And believe me, God has spared no expense making you look silly enough as it is, so I'm beginning to wonder if you take this self-immolation routine any further will you spontaneously dissipate into a cloud of  hot air like a fart on windy day?

I mean, you're gonna have to reconcile all these split personalities at some point you spastic basket case. Either I'm some rogue hacker responsible for 404ing that little byte driven mausoleum showcasing your electronically delivered sleep-aids  or I push a mop in some data center out in Jersey. Can't realistically be both without making you look like a completely clueless & confused fuckwit who snorts bath salts with blow horn. And if you truly believe otherwise I'd advise you to place the shotgun firmly at the base of your turkey neck and pull the trigger so that the medical examiners can marvel at whatever effects a brain riddled with dementia might have on your led paint walls.

And of course, there is this nagging matter of;  if I have indeed done something ""illegal"" why you've opted not to put on those prosthetic testicles you favor when the sock just smells too fucking rancid to stuff down your manpanties and alert the authorities? Or, is whining on an internet forum 12 people read the best recourse one has when their own next to none-existent site has gone belly up due to hacking activity?

Hmmmmmm, let me see if I can predict the pathetically predictable. ""It's ceedubs site not mine"" lol... yah!

OUCH  

ac_toofunny @ styrofoam helmet & leash... I almost destroyed my screen with el oh el sprayed coffee

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Guest"What I got from this post

This guy thinks Joo wrecked FT(lmao)

Martini has a captive group of 13 year olds that dont mind his rambling, incoherent pod casts and inability to go two words without saying fuck

Said 13 year olds are just quivering in anticipation to hear this guy and Martini whine, bitch, and make songs about other people who are not even in the 13 year old gaming circle.

L.M A.O.

Does he feel that enhances his podcasts.

Apparently we just found it makes him feel "prolific".  And any critism is jealousy.  ac_boring

Honestly Fash, we are talking about a narcissist. They think they are the best at everything, regardless of how bad they are.

Legends in their own mind.

Anonymous

Martini has a captive group of 13 year olds that dont mind his rambling, incoherent pod casts and inability to go two words without saying fuck

Said 13 year olds are just quivering in anticipation to hear this guy and Martini whine, bitch, and make songs about other people who are not even in the 13 year old gaming circle.

L.M A.O.

Apparently we just found it makes him feel "prolific".  And any critism is jealousy.  ac_boring

Honestly Fash, we are talking about a narcissist. They think they are the best at everything, regardless of how bad they are.

The cursing is unnecessary.

Anonymous

Word has it that somewhere deep in that dust bowl you just coughed up is some kind of declaration that you are capable of delivering eulogies.

Way to hauser yourself, heh. Let's see how quick the wrinkly old Mudcock is to laugh at how you tripped over your own shoelaces here and wound up gumming the doorknobs at your local bath house, Jersey Gurl.

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"...you can get back to blowing diarrhea bubbles on subjects you know nothing about. Like SQL injection attacks...

You mean like the ones you claim you didn't launch?

">

I guess if I really wanted to learn, I could do a lot worse than hand about some of the forums you claim to. You know, learn about those... how did you put it again? "Carefully crafted scripts" or however you phrased it here a couple of months back?

Pretty sure with my abilities to concentrate on extended logical argument that I could actually get it right too. AND in less than two weeks of sustained effort. Narf.

And by "attack" I'm sure we're talking about a bit more than just some innocent towel snapping manplay in the sauna.

Or taking selfies of onesels after the fact and parading them about in his avatar for months after the fact for the Cum Wranglers to laugh long and hard at your expense, eh Jersey Gurl?

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"Especially when it's Evil Blood who happens to be floating around in your minds eye.

Only because you keep obsessing about him. Shall I reach out through the grapevine and maybe get a message to Flea to stop asking for photos of him? It really seemes to have broken your mojo that a fifteen year old photo of a bearded english IT tech was deemed hotter than hot by your Stacies while everyone else (you included) were declared to be "ain't worth shit" hahahah.

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"Seems you like to pretend about a lot of things. One such example being a normal, well grounded adult who is gainfully employed and married to a female unburdened with a leash & Styrofoam helmet requirement.

As opposed to you riding mophandles at the datacenter and fingering your hairy mooseknuckle on cam in return for others launching SQL attacks on sites your arch nemesis is known to frequent?

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"I mean, you're gonna have to reconcile all these split personalities at some point you spastic basket case.

I don't have to reconcile shit, I'm not the one paying for the privilege of a board that howls with derision when their redheaded stepchild of a site "techie" is getting his nipples all twisted up in knots over comments made on other websites. I'm also not in the habit of bignoting myself with dire imprecations of what I'm going to do to said sites.

You're the only person here so blinded with mindless rage as to not realise the toys you were fixing to break did not in fact belong to the person responsible for driving a 4G gauge clit ring through what was left of your cock. Way to prove what everyone who ever gave you a second glance knew long ago - you can't flame, you can't troll and if the screencap above is any indication, you can't even count on your hacker mates to get the job done in two weeks of attempts to hand control of Ceedub's site to Mudcock. Fucking pathetic mang!

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl" Either I'm some{/quote]

I told you what you were; a beta transsexual basketcase who needs the women to prop him up because he's not enough of a man to stand on his own two feet. Reconcile that, Jersey Gurl.

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"...I have indeed done something ""illegal"" why you've opted not to put on those prosthetic testicles you favor when the sock just smells too fucking rancid to stuff down your manpanties and alert the authorities?

Nothing of mine was broken, I don't need the authorities help to point and laugh at you for kicking over Ceedub's sandcastle.

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"Hmmmmmm, let me see if I can predict the pathetically predictable. ""It's ceedubs site not mine"" lol... yah!

It is pathetically predictable, but you are a pathetic excuse for a man and I for one am not surprised to see you "predicting" I would make that point several months after it was first made. Everyone who was anyone knew they were Ceedub's sites and more than one person has quietly concluded how pointless it was to spend two weeks jumping all over them because you couldn't get your grubby hamfisted mitts on the server level access required to wave your dick about the place with anything even remotely resembling credibility.

I guess you missed Freud's recent tale of how he, Bulldog Eating Custard and S|n|ster strolled into Flame4Cash back in 2002, painted it pink one evening before handing it back to a red-faced Ruthless1 three days later. Maybe you should have asked him to do your dirty work for you, it rather sounds like he had a far better idea of how to go about it than you or indeed those sites of hackers you were bragging about over at your petty hate hideyhole known as Sperging Groundz.

Or is this where you tell me that you already tried that angle, and he simply laughed in your face and told you to fuck off? Did he twist your nip-nips too? Gonna hack your own site next and ask him why he doesn't contact the bawwthorities about it?

You're a fucking clown. But I suspect even you know that by now.

Anonymous

L.M A.O.

The cursing is unnecessary.

Fucking right it is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cluedo"It was Mr. Wadsworth, in the Root Cellar, with a Remote Access Vulnerability Exploit.

Yeah, well that on was relatively easily fixed with an upgrade to the latest vbulletin release as I understand it. There were actually a number of different attack types launched over the course of the two weeks, I just happened to catch a raft of SQL attacks one night. Someone was going to an awful amount of effort to take control of the board, but had made such a mess of the software over two weeks of near solid attempts the board was practically unusable. Upon checking the IP tables it was pretty easy to deduce who was behind it and it was no surprise to me to see Mudcock announcing over at the moshpit she had in fact been elevated to Admin status, but was unable to do anything with it... just as it was no surprise to see Weepy yucking it up with Jersey Gurl about him going over to "lend his expertise" to fix it all up.

Jersey Gurl is correct in calling it a criminal act; it is. But in terms of damage and inconvenience, it was petty crime, waged at the expense of someone who really had no skin in the game at all. That's what these "trolls" are though... petty criminals. It would be all too easy to sing to their level and play the game their way and I'm sure if someone decides to nuke MMP and SG into oblivion in the coming months that I'm going to have Jersey Gurl wildly pointing his finger my way and screeching in high falsetto that I must be the culprit. Yes, even in spite of his recent insistance that I don't know the first thing about it. Kind of an ironic claim for him to make when he's skulking behind closed doors, pretending to be all hard to the SG staff as he attempts to hide behind the skirts of hacker forum members he's only able to hint at.

I'm better than that. I post on boards for a little light entertainment, though it's kind of difficult to share that with like minded people where there are so many double-digit IQ monkeys flinging shit about and trying to throw spanners in the works at every opportunity and wholly incapable of taking ownership of their own culpability when their own nests wind up befouled in the process. It's pretty obvious who was involved in this mildly quaint and ultimately failed attempt at apeing the forum hijinks of a decade and a half ago, I'm not surprised to find Jersey Gurl and his handful of Stacey-starers attempting to spin it as if I had any personal vested interest in it past clowning them for taking out two websites that happened to belong to a friend of mine.

Then again, this is the same crowd of people who only a couple of years ago took it into their heads to harass an elderly couple I had done a little work for once upon a time. A couple in their seventies with no ties to this community whatsoever, other than they knew me and had business dealings with me. But that seems to be the prevailing wind these days; if you can't get at the person directly, then go after any visible associations they have. Isolate your quarry and in doing so, make them pay for your owwie by virtue of said isolation.

That's how the trolls and flamers of today work and it's what Fash ostensibly wishes to throw her lot in with. That's okay. I'm sure we're all intimately familiar with the concept of being distinguished by the company we keep.

Anonymous

The accusation that we built MMP to fry FT is absurd.

There was NO reason for us to believe that the FT crew would filter into MMP.  Big was hated on FT and I was coming out of a 5 year retirement and had no history with anyone on FT.  As an analytical thinker I'm going to say with extreme certainty that this assumption is asinine.  Big is the co-owner of SG & MMP.  We were tryin to lure NEW members online... not recycle the same old posters... and SG wasn't able to produce that result.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"The accusation that we built MMP to fry FT is absurd.

There was NO reason for us to believe that the FT crew would filter into MMP.  Big was hated on FT and I was coming out of a 5 year retirement and had no history with anyone on FT.  As an analytical thinker I'm going to say with extreme certainty that this assumption is asinine.  Big is the co-owner of SG & MMP.  We were tryin to lure NEW members online... not recycle the same old posters... and SG wasn't able to produce that result.

I took a look at FT. It was cliquey as fuck.

Anonymous

Complete rubbish.

There isn't a single "new" member at that hovel that wasn't a part of this floundering community before. The rejects at that favella are the same degenerates that have festered over at SG and the like.

Look at Huey, Duey, and Louie running that eye sore. None of them know how to troll new members and are perfectly fine with 10 posts a day if that and proclaiming how great it is, when all of them are dirty players behind the scenes.

Funny how that works, eh?

Martinis forum has 200 members in a week, 97% of them being members new to the flame game. Of which, he is slowing bringing them up to speed on the history of flaming.

Who's doing something right, again? This forum has more traffic then MMP. Just Rejected alone.

That's embarrassing.

There's two main topics on this forum; Sum Cun'T and King Martini, that are more valuable then this entire community combined.

Icons, indeed

Anonymous

We had an admin on TV who got drunk one night and deleted the entire site.  

I'm sure with the added pressure of your online arch-nemesis opening another new site fully equipped with ALL the bells and whistles that you went in attempting to make improvements and now here we are.

Anonymous

Ohhh piss off, no such allegation was made. Go back and get an adult to explain to you what was written. dickhead.

Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"Big was hated on FT

Is that what he told you? Or did you throw a bunch of jigsaw puzzle pieces into the air and smash them together with an inflatable dildo for that conclusion? NOBODY hated Jersey Gurl at FT. Oh, we laughed about him lurking the board, I made a few wisecracks at his nancyboy efforts to warn you and anyone else he could away from the board. The only way you could possibly construe all that as hate was if you yourself hated on the people you....waaaaaaait a minute

That's it, isn't it? You hate various people you are contemptuous of on the board, so you assume that anyone else who makes any snide and snarky comment at someone elses expense must likewise be invested heavily in that emotion. I'm a bit more old school than the "flamers" you base your hate on. Like Bricktop and Freud (along with a few others no longer actively posting) I hail from a culture where it wasn't uncommon for friends to wander out into the parking lot and beat the shit out of each other for a minute or two before heading back to the bar and buying each other drinks before the pigs arrived. Where it wasn't uncommon to hear someone to refer to their adversary directly as "mate" and their friend "cunt". If you really think that a few naughty words or colourful imageries is indictive of "hate" then you, my bewildered and befuddled bimbette,  take yourself WAY too seriously.

Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"As an analytical thinker I'm going to say with extreme certainty that this assumption is asinine.

I got your anal-ytical thinking flushed down the bog and navigating the warren of pipes to the Ottawa River even as we speak, Mudcock. You truly are a fucking clown

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview