The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Blonde Girls With Big Tits

Started by Rambo Wong, September 09, 2013, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

You have me confused now. Mind you, that's not hard to do
QuoteYou're in luck though; recent studies show that women who are pear shaped tend to live longer than apple or hourglass shaped women.
QuoteIf you carry the majority of your body fat around your waist and abdomen you are at a higher risk for heart disease and some cancers
Apples are top heavy - pears low heavy. No?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Really I never would have guessed.  :lol:

But read thru the link it can help you figure out what body shape you have. Even though you are petite you most likely will still fall into one of the 4 categories of female body type.

I think apple-shaped are the least healthy if memory serves me right?

That's my understanding as well. If you carry the majority of your body fat around your waist and abdomen you are at a higher risk for heart disease and some cancers. But then again I think a lot of what we are fed thru these pseudo-scientific studies can be taken with a grain of salt. From what I've seen and have been exposed to, it is lifestyle and genetics that play a bigger part in determining how long you will live. Body type probably does have some influence but I believe that influence is probably less than what we are led to believe.

Oh hell yeah Renee. If someone smokes, doesn't exercise, has a poor diet and has a certain family history no body shape will shield them from a shortened lifespan.

Renee

Quote from: "cc li tarte"You have me confused now. Mind you, that's not hard to do
QuoteYou're in luck though; recent studies show that women who are pear shaped tend to live longer than apple or hourglass shaped women.
QuoteIf you carry the majority of your body fat around your waist and abdomen you are at a higher risk for heart disease and some cancers
Apples are top heavy - pears low heavy. No?

Yes, Apple is V shaped; shoulders broader than your hips. Pear is the exact opposite.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

I think apple-shaped are the least healthy if memory serves me right?

That's my understanding as well. If you carry the majority of your body fat around your waist and abdomen you are at a higher risk for heart disease and some cancers. But then again I think a lot of what we are fed thru these pseudo-scientific studies can be taken with a grain of salt. From what I've seen and have been exposed to, it is lifestyle and genetics that play a bigger part in determining how long you will live. Body type probably does have some influence but I believe that influence is probably less than what we are led to believe.

Oh hell yeah Renee. If someone smokes, doesn't exercise, has a poor diet and has a certain family history no body shape will shield them from a shortened lifespan.

And as we have discussed before lifespan isn't always everything. Quality of life is just as if not more important.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

And as we have discussed before lifespan isn't always everything. Quality of life is just as if not more important.

Yep, ur grandma face down in the pork roast.

Renee

That's right. Me, I'm hoping to go face down in in something a little better than a pork loin. A nice pile of Maine Lobster tails will do nicely.  :lol:

Anonymous

That's right. Me, I'm hoping to go face down in in something a little better than a pork loin. A nice pile of Maine Lobster tails will do nicely.  :lol:

My grandma is 76 and still very active and healthy. If that is my future, I am a happy camper.

Odinson

This conversation has went down the typical female way so if you see a bunch of unconscious guys around you, do not be alarmed... They have just facepalmed themselves unconscious.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "cc li tarte"That's discouraging to us top-heavy apples

http://www.saskya.com/beautifullyflawed/quizzes/1040028756_topjessica.gif">

You would be what Chinese guys are looking for.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"That's discouraging to us top-heavy apples

http://www.saskya.com/beautifullyflawed/quizzes/1040028756_topjessica.gif">

You would be what Chinese guys are looking for.

Jessica Rabbit or Ms. cc li tarte?

:lol:

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Jessica Rabbit.

I am sure Ms. cc li tarte is a very lovely lady too.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

She is a dumbass. Iĺl stick to my first impression of her which is coocoo.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

She is not, Ms, cc li tarte is an intelligent, lovely lady..

I like her very much.

:)

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

She is not, Ms, cc li tarte is an intelligent, lovely lady..

I like her very much.

:)

Demands equality and hates womanizing but still objectifies men. I dont mind being thought as nothing put a sex toy but that still smells like hypocracy.  :D

Plus she is old. Like 50+ or something. Planted a nasty thought in my head when she talked about the sex swing.. Fucking disgusting seeing some flippety flap, cellulite ass hanging off ground with her guts spilling through the strings.  :(