Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Dum Sum Hex

Started by caskur, January 05, 2020, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"See, your problem, was that Martini was nothing more then a fuckboy. You needed to treat him as such.

He didn't care about you. YOU and you really need to understand this, put yourself in whatever situation you had to deal with concerning your job.

YOU knew better then to do whatever it was that YOU did.

Martini didn't get you fired, you said he did, you told everyone on open forum he did, but now the truth comes out that you quit.

Martini explained this in a post he just made at his forum, he sent one email to the occupation. It was the occupation contacting him. He also went into great lengths as to why he sent the email- to find out if having such contents was legal. If you are a CNA, then you know sending information of patients via text message isn't smart, and many, if not 90% of those who work in that industry find it disgusting that somebody who takes an oath of privacy to protect patients breaks that trust, you, and only you, have yourself to blame.

Martini also shows that while he was talking to you, he was also talking to two other women and saying the exact same things. YOU, were the only one setting dates as to when YOU were going to marry him.

YOU came to see him. Not once did he ever come to see you.

YOU kicked your husband out of YOUR home so YOU can bring Martini out to YOU.

YOU believed Martini, the purest definition of a fuckboy.

That, is on YOU

Exactly.

I have said SEVERAL times that interacting with that utter waste of air was a mistake.  No clue where you missed that.

Your angle that he isnt to blame for his fucked actions and everything he did was my fault for talking is complete bullshit though.

I'm sorry you are so ignorant and inept that you think prices of shit should never be held accountable for their fucking price of shit behavoir because other people talk to them.

Do you make the same asinine excuses for rape survivors because their victim talked to them, so it's their fault?

Get the fuck outta here. This is completely pathetic. You've gotta mentally fucking deranged if you think a person talking to and spending time with another person entitles the person to excusable depraved fucking behavoir.

"Errrrr derrrr well SHE talked to me and came to meet me, so its HER fault I'm a lying ass bad of petty vengeful shit who tries to put toddlers on the streets when I get ditched for being a lying ass bad of petty shit deeerrr deeerrr its everyone elses fault for existing! They make me do fucked up shit deeerrrr".

Again, go kill yourself.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Women and children being harassed and Cunt is here defending the harasser.

Birds of a feather spring to mind......

The only person "harassing" children, is you.

You claim to know alot of things about Martini's children and go into great lengths about how horrible he is, yet ....you never met his children. Quite the opposite. He distanced his children from you. YOU were the one stalking his children's social medias.

Oh wait....his ex-wife told you how horrible he was. Such a convincing person when Martini has stated countless times he really didn't care too much for her. You have how many husband's? Surely everything they say about you is all positive and goodness considering one has raised one of your children that you have seemlessly forgotten about. And Martini is a bad parent? How many years has it been since you've seen your own child? Three?

Oh wait, the ex-girlfriend with the bad eye. Another winner who "pranked" Martini by pouring fake blood all over his kids and a knife and finding humor is such an action when Martini was half asleep from working a 12 hour shift. That's yet another credible person to hang an opinion on.

You, have nobody but yourself to blame for what transpired thru this entire drama. You sent the information that, instead of an investigation, you chose to quit, made you lose your job. You and only you. As a matter of fact, I know with 100% certainty that Martini went to another hospital to ask questions and they told him to contact the hospital the breach of privacy happened at. YOU chose to play the victim up on these forums and thru everything, Martini didn't care. He wasn't contacting YOU, he wasn't contacting your children, he didn't care. YOU were the one contacting his family members, not the other way around. YOU were contacting his ex-girlfriend. He decided to play Fortnite. And while he was doing that, YOU were accumulating as much ammunition from this oh so credible witnesses to use against him on these forums because you were powerless next to the actions YOU did by sending him disgusting photos of patients that not one person thru out the whole scenario within that field thought was a good thing to do, let alone think was "hilarious" as you did.

Sorry about your penis

Anonymous

Fyi, since you are fucking brain dead?

Martini had absolutely zero business contacting my job. Period. If he was a sane, decent person, he would have just dropped his bullshit and moved on.

If you think anyone is gonna take responsibility for HIS shitty, spiteful choices JUST because they were dumb enough to give him the time of day, you are just as ignorant, inept, devoid of proper boundaries and deluded as he is.

No one made this 47 year old pile of shit pick up the phone and call his ex wifes employer, or stalk her on his kids tablets, or use police against his "model" ex GF who is really nothing but a prop to him.

And no one made him contact my job.

He actively chose to tell lies, manipulate, gaslight and be a complete fucking shit bag. That's on HIM.

Unless you are saying he is entitled to massive nasty tantrums where he harrasses peoples employers when they do not do what he wants them to do? Is that it?,

Lmao. He is gonna die gross, alone in a rotting house and he wont even have the respect and affection of his own children.  He has absolutely no one to blame for that but himself. As I said, his only victim is HIM.

It was hilarious watching him shit his pants on the boards because he was afraid of retaliation lol.  

What a cowardly, sleazy, selfish bag of dick skin he is.

Cry me a damn river over it lol.

Anonymous

So he has no reason to contact your job, when other establishments are telling him to contact your job because YOU breached a security issue? Is that it?

Or is it because you like playing victim on these forums? That, because YOU violated the privacy and trust of those YOU took an oath to care for, Martini should look the other way because you have kids?

To that I say, what about the patients you were sending texts and photographs of? It's ok to violate them because you have kids? Why did YOU not think of YOUR kids when you decided to basically rape the dignity of patients that were under your care? Or they don't matter?

Again, I have to apologize about your penis

Anonymous

And no offense, a "decent" person isn't going to send disgusting pictures of patients. A "decent" person is going to make sure such actions are not going to happen again.

Who sent photos of patients under their care and trust?

You? Or Martini?

Anonymous

I have no clue why you are trying so hard to convince me or anyone else the bullshit this cretin pulled is excusable, but it's pretty futile and again....no one gives a fuck about it.

I didnt even read that wall text of whiney shit further than "no one is harrassing you deeerrr"

Stupid ass bitch, I didnt say anyone IS harrassing me. I said he has a pattern of harrassing women who ditch his deadbeat lying ass.  It's what he does, I'm not the first.

I know he isnt harrassing me, I took away the only Avenue he had to do so on by quitting my job.  I dont give a fuck who knows I lied about getting fired to get him OUT of my real life.  Anyone with a fucking brain can understand why I did that.

So instead of sitting on a gotdamn forum arguing with someone who doesnt care about your fucking feelings or your sociopathy and who isnt ever EVER gonna buy your stupid bullshit, why not go DO something to better yourself?  Like drink more water, and clean the gotdamn house, use some of that "fortnight" money to help with your kids expenses because letting them use your card to buy bullshit on occasion is NOT the same as child support.

Get some fucking help or go fucking die. I'm not kidding, the world would better off if you just drank your own infected ass toilet water.  At least your kids wouldnt be subjected to your own self inflicted delusional dramas.

Who tells their kids that their mother and some chick from the internet are trying to have him "assassinated"?  An abusive peice of shit, that's who. I swear to God of I were your ex, you wouldnt be allowed to have the kids. Youd maybe have supervised visitation at the damn library where its sure that you couldnt mentally abuse them with all your insane bullshit. Its fucking disgusting what a horrible, selfish abusive "father" you are.  You don't even care to know their birthdays until you want to use them as props in your own created dramas.

You seriously make me physically fucking ill. I really lowered myself and was really fucking dumb to be involved in anyway with such a fucking loser.  Its embarrassing as fuck.  This is the shit you leave peoplevwith....disappointed and disgust. Thats pretty much what you are.

Anywho shit bag, I really have nothing left to say about this and I have no desire to have a rerun on this. I feel like shoving shit back up my own ass would he better way to spend my saturday, so I hope you enjoyed the crumbs of attention I tossed your pathetic ass and I hope you understand that I will never feel bad or give a flying fuck about anything involving you. I dont believe a single word that comes out of you, I dont care about a thing you say ir do and if you ever fucking intrude on my life again in anyway there WILL be retaliation.

You are best off dying in a fucking hole somewhere. Lord knows all you fucking do is wallow in your bullshit dramas all by yourself while your house fucking rots and your kids grow to resent you.

Go die.

Anonymous

Truth hurts.

Did I mention sorry about your penis?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"So he has no reason to contact your job, when other establishments are telling him to contact your job because YOU breached a security issue? Is that it?

Or is it because you like playing victim on these forums? That, because YOU violated the privacy and trust of those YOU took an oath to care for, Martini should look the other way because you have kids?

To that I say, what about the patients you were sending texts and photographs of? It's ok to violate them because you have kids? Why did YOU not think of YOUR kids when you decided to basically rape the dignity of patients that were under your care? Or they don't matter?

Again, I have to apologize about your penis

"Waaaaahhhhhhh martini is tooootaallyyy allowed to be a shit bag if someone trusted him! Waaaahhhhhh he cleared had NO choice!!!"

Fact is, you showed your ass as a petty, vengeful, nasty peice of shit by chosing to use something you were trusted with as a weapon and something to exploit for "good guy" points.

You arent gonna change anyones mind about you. People know you are a nasty, deranged liar who will do things that can impact children because you are too much an entitled child to walk away from something.  

The fact you use it as fodder smugly talking about "fundraisers" is really disgusting and it's amazing you are so disconnected from reality to realize what a scum bag you show YOURSELF to be.

You are a complete mental case.  All pissed off trying to get someone fired because they stopped playing your stupid games, returned property that YOU took and pawned to the one it belonged to and spoke to another adult.

It must suck to be such a nasty liar that two adults that know you have a conversation and you go off the deep end because you know how much you fucking lie constantly.  It's the most pathetic shit I've ever seen. People make fun of you constantly because you are such a depraved nutcase pulling the most outlandish bullshit.

Trying to tell two grown women they are not allowed to talk and going batshit crazy making threats and telling obvious psychotic lies to make it stop  ac_toofunny

If you just ever did the right gotdamn thing, you would have these fucking problems, would ya?  

If this is how you do life at 47 seriously, go fucking die.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Truth hurts.

Did I mention sorry about your penis?

Yeah, it hurts YOU.

You wouldnt know the truth if it started growing in your nasty fucking bathroom, you deadbeat ass child abusing peice of fucking shit.

Die now, eh?

Anonymous

Alright alright this has to be enough. I've already given this FAR more attention than it deserves.

I'm doing exactly what this NPD fuckheads wants, enaging him on his merry go round of utter fucking bullshit.

So I'm gonna put my phone down, take some deep breaths, go color with my Squishy and then take a nice walk with my family and be grateful I have a husband who fights for his family instead of fighting to destroy his family and his children.

Anonymous

Martini should just tell people right away that he lies and cannot be trusted and that if you dump him he will go after your job.

Then people can make clear, informed decisions on how much contact they want with him.

That way, he can rationally blame people for when he fucks them over.

You're welcome.

Anonymous

The meaning of subjective personal pronouns such as 'you' and 'he' and 'I', cannot be randomly interchanged within posts, whether you hide them behind typing a lot about other people's kids or not.  

Anonymous

Quote from: "Assassinator"Martini should just tell people right away that he lies and cannot be trusted and that if you dump him he will go after your job.

Then people can make clear, informed decisions on how much contact they want with him.

You're welcome.

Or, he cannot be bombarded with disgusting pictures featuring mentally challenged adults sitting in their own excrement by 39 year old women who think they are "hilarious" trying to be edgy when there's legalities to such actions.

8/10 for effort

Anonymous

This is why I never let my godam daughter meet people from the stupid internet, besides the last guy who went up to her room fell out the god dam window and broke his neck.  I had the cops at my house quizzing me for an hour.

BTW thanks for pissing on the carpet Regan, that shit stains in case you did not care.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Assassinator"Martini should just tell people right away that he lies and cannot be trusted and that if you dump him he will go after your job.

You're welcome.

Or, he cannot be bombarded with disgusting pictures featuring mentally challenged adults sitting in their own excrement by 39 year old women who think they are "hilarious" trying to be edgy when there's legalities to such actions.

8/10 for effort

Somebody needs to tell Martini to cross post his last post at his forum here :yahoo:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview