Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Candace Owens Gives Celebrities a Dose of Reality

Started by Anonymous, January 06, 2020, 10:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I love this gal.

">

Anonymous

Let's make this a catch all for celebrity stupidity.

Get a load of the Retarded Jennifer Aniston! The fires in Australia were caused from arson, and lightning. The reason they are so bad is UN and brainless green climate policy. The fact that no water bombers were available has drawn this fire out for weeks. There are close to 100 water bombers sitting in the snow, and not being used.

This fire has been deliberately let go to prove climate change. This is nothing more than collateral damage. The PM of Australia ( unlike the grub from Canada) has hand NO holidays and he is NOT an important figure in fighting fires. He has gone against the UN's orders and brought the military in, and is finally bring in overseas water bombers.

This is NOT A CLIMATE CHANGE problem, it is a POLICY CHANGE that is responsible for these fires. Despite what the uneducated Hollywood morons have to say.

Anonymous

A lecture from celebrities on the environment? I don't think so.

http://emeraldreview.com/environmental-impacts-of-hollywood/?fbclid=IwAR2E-_1RHgWINNf14Y3dsj9IKNDU_bGQSWcBJEXTjLei0W7V1vUnmv_F4jc">http://emeraldreview.com/environmental- ... vUnmv_F4jc">http://emeraldreview.com/environmental-impacts-of-hollywood/?fbclid=IwAR2E-_1RHgWINNf14Y3dsj9IKNDU_bGQSWcBJEXTjLei0W7V1vUnmv_F4jc

The film industry at home emits even more carbon than it does by traveling. A UCLA study from 2006 compared the greenhouse gas emissions from different industries in the Los Angeles metro area alone. The authors estimated that the aerospace industry—essentially all flights to and from LAX as well as the operations of airports—emits 8.5 million metric tons of carbon dioxide equivalents in a single year. The film industry in the same area was estimated to emit 8 million metric tons of carbon dioxide equivalents. This number has likely increased as Hollywood's output in the past ten years has increased, as well.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I love this gal.

">

Well said.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Zetsu

It would make a lot more sense to boycott the celebrities, especially the dumb ones instead of oil;  They should also google something called the ice age and why it ended without any human intervention, and then go back to elementary school to learn how to do basic math.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"It would make a lot more sense to boycott the celebrities, especially the dumb ones instead of oil;  They should also google something called the ice age and why it ended without any human intervention, and then go back to elementary school to learn how to do basic math.

I like what Candace said about getting on their private planes and taking a flight to the planet narcissism or something like that.

Anonymous

">

It's too bad celebrities can talk. They should only have the ability to sing or recite lines. Talking and tweeting should be off limits to them.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
">

They think they're smarter than us.

Thiel

">

I did some amateur theatre when I was in university. There was a lot of narcissism even at that level. Add fame and fortune to the mix and watch how much their heads expand.
gay, conservative and proud

Frood

Quote from: "Thiel"

">

I did some amateur theatre when I was in university. There was a lot of narcissism even at that level. Add fame and fortune to the mix and watch how much their heads expand.

Candace Owens is single-handedly responsible for turning a whole slew of white and asian racist males into fappers for hawt black chicks (not only cute but smart and sexy thoughts and words)...
Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

">

Candace Owens is single-handedly responsible for turning a whole slew of white and asian racist males into fappers for hawt black chicks (not only cute but smart and sexy thoughts and words)...
Um, well, she did not have that affect on me.
gay, conservative and proud

Frood

">

I should have included "Hetero"... sorry...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

">

:laugh:

Print
User actions