The best topic

Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Freud aka Dinky Dianna Finally Admits He's a Guy

Started by Anonymous, January 08, 2020, 01:23:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

QuoteAnd I am a stirrer of shit...

...after this forum grew on me, I abandoned it, lest I leave it in worse condition than I found it... Mimi and Evs are cool...

I'm a dude.

I promise to not post any discriminating pm's or chats with any of the lads I catfished here... :thumbup:

Everybody knew you were a guy anyway. Still, it's liberating being out of the closet isn't it Freud.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Ya, I knew. I didn't care though. You posted pretty well and that is all that mattered to me.

Frood

Quote from: "seoulbro"Ya, I knew. I didn't care though. You posted pretty well and that is all that mattered to me.

That's been the beauty of it... posting in the face of those who knew otherwise and watching a select few have ranties about it...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Ya, I knew. I didn't care though. You posted pretty well and that is all that mattered to me.

That's been the beauty of it... posting in the face of those who knew otherwise and watching a select few have ranties about it...

I don't look at VF that often. But, last time I checked it had Scouse and Sea Dummy pulling their hair out. Needless to say how stupid both of them are.

Frood

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I don't look at VF that often. But, last time I checked it had Scouse and Sea Dummy pulling their hair out. Needless to say how stupid both of them are.

At the SG as well...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

At the SG as well...

I wish I could see that forum.

Anonymous

Scouse, JOE and Seamajor cared for some reason, but I didn't..

Welcome Freud.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Of course he's a fucking dude!  Casket has a fucking YouTube vid up of her photoshopping his head.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"Of course he's a fucking dude!  Casket has a fucking YouTube vid up of her photoshopping his head.

Everybody knew, but only JOE, Seamajor and SCOUSE cared.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I´m flabbergasted..

Yes, I knew you would be in shock when you found out DD is Freud.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Freud's respect for liberty always made him a worthy read. I knew he would eventually drop pretending to be a woman. Now that BT is a an occasional poster, I guess he felt it was the right time.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview