Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

LIVE!

Started by Anonymous, January 08, 2020, 03:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "14 EDWARD 88"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "King Martini"
Quote from: "Shen Li" That avatar isn't me. However, I'm not above a little cybersex. ac_dance  :yahoo:

Damn girl, I wanna make friends with that delicious ghetto bootay.  Get all up in it and nom nom nom.  You sure you're not holding out on me now, boo?  I know you're being shy.  I bet you've got some delicious cake burgers like that avatar.  I'm already feelin sprung AF  ac_lovestruck

Marty,

Once you go Asian, you never go caucasian. ac_dance  :yahoo:

I was arrested last year for stalking Chinese girls on their way to and from school.

Why doesn't somebody just shoot you, you sick little maggot. What am I saying, who needs a gun to kill a wuss like you.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li"^I didn't know a band wrote a song about Fash.

You're going to hell for that....  ac_toofunny
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^I didn't know a band wrote a song about Fash.

:sneaky2:

Anonymous

Marty,

Oooh girl, SIGN ME UP!  

I got plans for you and me, baby.  Imma take your fine, sexy ass to Red Lobster on Tuesday for the special and you can have ALL the cheddar biscuits your pretty little heart desires.  

... and then I'm gonna smack that ass and make it MINES  ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Marty,

Oooh girl, SIGN ME UP!  

I got plans for you and me, baby.  Imma take your fine, sexy ass to Red Lobster on Tuesday for the special and you can have ALL the cheddar biscuits your pretty little heart desires.  

... and then I'm gonna smack that ass and make it MINES  ac_dance

If there's a KFC buffet where you live, she'll leave her husband for you.

Anonymous

You can't be iconic unless the girlies jock your shit... and your stock plummeted when your federal witness psychotic break occurred.  

No one in the community trusts you... they haven't trusted you for over 8 years... especially not the posters who have been around the core sites that now feed the existing community.  

I wish you the best of luck, but I doubt anyone will join unless it's a free for all shit show disaster that you don't have the intelligence or backbone to harness and master.  

It will be an epic disaster, just like your real life.

Anonymous

What's up with your Av?  Takes up half the fucking page...

The Gist

Quote from: "Detective Jones"
Quote from: "The Gist"I'm sending a PM right now.

tell us if it was a trap.

I think I forgot to press "send."  I'll do it now.

Anonymous

Freud is being mind controlled by donald trump

he posts with his tongue and hits send by slamming his forehead against a pineapple

The Gist

Quote from: "King Martini"
Quote from: "Shen Li" Another old white guy that wants my big round sexy yellow ASS.

Damn girl!  Where you been all my life???!?  You can cybersex me up any day, baby!  I won't even do a background check or ask if your avatar is legit.  

I'd be willing to encroach your living sitch after one sesh :6:

">

That avatar isn't me.

So, are you saying you DON'T have 20 pounds of silicone in your ass cheeks?

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Gist"

Silicone is for flat, hairy assed white chicks. I am au natural and I could get your man to leave you in a heart beat by putting on a pair of tight jeans and high heels and walking past him,

The Gist

Silicone is for flat, hairy assed white chicks. I am au natural and I could get your man to leave you in a heart beat by putting on a pair of tight jeans and high heels and walking past him,

OK.  Go for it.

Anonymous

OK.  Go for it.

I didn't say I want your geriatric, broke ass, and obviously blind white man. I said, I COULD steal him from you and very easily too.

Anonymous

OK.  Go for it.

I didn't say I want your geriatric, broke ass, and obviously blind white man. I said, I COULD steal him from you and very easily too.

That's not really some talent. Most men are shit who lack control of their sex drives.   You could probably make a living getting paid by miserable wives to "steal" the manchild so they can be free and get the pay out. Then you can dispose of him.

Market that shizz.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

OK.  Go for it.

That's not really some talent. Most men are shit who lack control of their sex drives.   You could probably make a living getting paid by miserable wives to "steal" the manchild so they can be free and get the pay out. Then you can dispose of him.

Market that shizz.

Some more than others. Locust Twat's guy being the perfect example. There's some really desperate old white men out there.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview