The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Is it true?

Started by Biggie Smiles, January 09, 2020, 01:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"virtually everything...

Were you a mod/admin at BH?

I never saw that forum, but BT told me Sea Twit would have been considered a worthy contributor by their standards. I don't think I missed much.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "Guest"

a few times, and a couple of them I gave others my password, to be honest... BH was nasty business and full of hate and plotting... A totally toxic environment... I don't regret doing it... it was for the right reasons...

Lies^^

The guy got the boot and is still broken over it.

Lies...

I only ever gave myself the boot....

I got access to F4$ in 2001, with help by Bulldogeatingcustard and Sinister... we turned that front page pink... Ruthless1 shit himself... Doomsday and Danger gave me a few panels after that... I mostly behaved myself, until they asked me to do the nasty on new posters...

..I objected, and then got refuted.... so the rest is history...

This forum isn't trolling or flaming based... and it's run by a Christian... more to my way of thinking...

More lies^^

Oranje was the only one who survived the mod purge. OJ, Wino, and Kitty. The sub forum mods don't count and need not be mentioned. I remember OJ being pissed and hurt(lol) because EB wouldn't return his emails.

Rewrite history where things aren't remembered-

Anonymous

It's not like DD ever lies, eh?

Lies built upon lies built upon lies...

Frood

a few times, and a couple of them I gave others my password, to be honest... BH was nasty business and full of hate and plotting... A totally toxic environment... I don't regret doing it... it was for the right reasons...

Lies^^

Lies...

I got access to F4$ in 2001, with help by Bulldogeatingcustard and Sinister... we turned that front page pink... Ruthless1 shit himself... Doomsday and Danger gave me a few panels after that... I mostly behaved myself, until they asked me to do the nasty on new posters...

This forum isn't trolling or flaming based... and it's run by a Christian... more to my way of thinking...

More lies^^

Oranje was the only one who survived the mod purge. OJ, Wino, and Kitty. The sub forum mods don't count and need not be mentioned. I remember OJ being pissed and hurt(lol) because EB wouldn't return his emails.

ac_lmfao

The names you mentioned came long after my reign...  :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Lies^^

Lies...

More lies^^

ac_lmfao

The names you mentioned came long after my reign...  :thumbup:

Jesus Christ^^^ lol

Ok Lazarus.

Peace-

Anonymous

Perfect assessment.

Anonymous

What can I say besides have a good trip and thanks for nothing after I came clean and told you what's what...

(You do realize that the dude in question spent some time with me over 12 years, and I know him in RL?)

Erica is licking her chops at the prospect of further silencing him... such is her Latina Revenge Factor... he won't stand by those actions because he's techie...

...I'm really disappointed in that I blew a 5 year reverse troll for this shit...

Trim your posts you stunned cunt.

Nobody give a fuck about your fake vagina act. Your lack of forum self awareness is excruciating to watch.

Biggie Smiles

I'm still cracking up that Cum Pump holds a bitter groupie grudge against me cause he's under the idea that I made his boyfriend EB leave Brall stall  :laugh3:

I rarely posted there under my known nic and you'll never know who I was under the alt since 2004

Anonymous

Help me put out these bush fires you lazy aussies!!

Anonymous

I don't know what I've done besides try to protect flea's family's PI..

Not on my account. I've known enough of it since January/February of '16 from what she willingly entrusted to me to go the full gamut... and have not done so. The same cannot be said of her; luckily for all concerned, I come from the school of thought that dictates "two wrongs don't make a right". Meaning that even when someone is leaking my details and those of my friends and business associates out for all and sundry to harass, it still does not confer license on my to respond in kind.

And I'm the bad guy? Okay, I can live with that. Still not gonna go doxxing anyone. Sorry about your penises.

DD is right though; I am a devious bastard. Guilty as charged there. I'm also tenacious as fuck, cursed with a long memory and an appreciation for those who act in an honourable manner. Freud is one of a select few who I trust to behave honourably. Erika not so much, but after four years of her contretemps in my direction I've been afforded plenty of time to determine her character and where it is most sorely lacking. And I'm not going to roll over, least of all for someone I have so little respect for.

Which in a sense benefits quite a few of you, for as long as I am public enemy number one where she is concerned, the utter drivel and impotent fury that ebbs and flows from her cannot be brought to bear upon you. Not while I am yet drawing breath and visibly rolling into and out of your little messageboards with impunity whenever the mood takes me at any rate.

Anonymous

Oh, is that what you're doing? I did wonder...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview