The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Murdock

Started by Anonymous, January 09, 2020, 06:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Murdock will not be joining any flame forums.  She does not agree with the flamer antics and believes that doxing and the toxic drama resulting therefrom has killed the game.  Trolls and Flamers will never get along because of this extreme differential in the tactical game infrastructure.  Mar-Teeny-Weenie can now attempt to use her in his podcast as a means to try to lure everyone to his site, but she would like to warn everyone about the major issues that Dove has had with him and how mentally unstable he is.  

Murdock was trying to bring the game back to the level it was played at on Trollvalhalla on her new site MMP.  None of the flamers joined TV back in the day because there was a strict PI policy in place and their antics (what you have seen at SG in the last few months) were not tolerated there.

She wishes that you all find happiness & prosperity in your personal and online endeavors.

Anonymous

lol he wants people to PAY to go to a "socail media flame board" so he can cry and call peoples jobs and harrass them in real life and calling it a game.

What a fucking loser lol

Bitch, go die in a hole somewhere  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Omg it's not even freeeee?  He can't afford $14 per month for flametown and he's an icon  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "TV Bad Girl"Murdock will not be joining any flame forums.  She does not agree with the flamer antics and believes that doxing and the toxic drama resulting therefrom has killed the game.  Trolls and Flamers will never get along because of this extreme differential in the tactical game infrastructure.  Mar-Teeny-Weenie can now attempt to use her in his podcast as a means to try to lure everyone to his site, but she would like to warn everyone about the major issues that Dove has had with him and how mentally unstable he is.  

Murdock was trying to bring the game back to the level it was played at on Trollvalhalla on her new site MMP.  None of the flamers joined TV back in the day because there was a strict PI policy in place and their antics (what you have seen at SG in the last few months) were not tolerated there.

Well its so nice to see her giving dixxers like Weepy a second chance, after he paraded WickedKewl's membership emails about at TRF and spent god alone knows how many years blaming yours truly for some zip file of Feral's details he was passing out to all and sundry. I put it to you that the real reason "trolls and flamers" do not get along (at least as far as you would designate trolls and flamers) is because the lot of you are a pack of immature and hypocritical cunts.

I have been both a troll AND a flamer. And I managed to be both without doxxing a single person in over twenty years, not even in response to the multiple times my details got handed out. It can be done, you only need a certain strength of character not to stoop to that level, even when so many around you are giddily dipping into the PI bucket as if it were the answer to all their flaming and/or trolling shortcomings.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"lol he wants people to PAY to go to a "socail media flame board" so he can cry and call peoples jobs and harrass them in real life and calling it a game.

What a fucking loser lol

Bitch, go die in a hole somewhere  ac_toofunny

I listened to his podcast..

I thought he paid people for quality posts.

Anonymous

Has anyone even seen this magical mystery flame ap board?

Or is it just KM writing on his steamed up bathroom mirror

Anonymous

Quote from: "A pig that can fly"Has anyone even seen this magical mystery flame ap board?

That isn't steam.

Anonymous

Quote from: "A pig that can fly"Has anyone even seen this magical mystery flame ap board?

There's two members from these forums that are on Martini's forum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

There's two members from these forums that are on Martini's forum.

OH okay. That totally proves it exists.

No one will know which members and they'll both die in a freak bar fight before they can vouche but yeah that's undeniable fucking proof, icon shit.

Lulz.

Frood

Dunno what's going on with his new board.... Apparently it's about quality yet I'm not there...

...horse before the cart syndrome, I guess... dunno...
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

..but having said that, nobody can beat me this game... so, fair enough...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Would you like to be a member of Martini's Fortnite forum?

Anonymous

KM ap has lots of PEW PEW and more PEW PEW.

KM also is turning his bathroom into a haunted house attraction this Halloween so he can earn  enough money and buy some self respect.

Anonymous

I am already a reg at King Martini's forum

freud is gay

COUCH

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview