News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Canada now spends over 25% of it's total annual budget...

Started by Anonymous, January 10, 2020, 03:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

...on Indians, which account for 4% of the population.

It's probably well over 25%, since I got that number from our left leaning CBC news outlet, which always pushes a certain agenda.

I was thinking about this tonight, as I was busy painting my walls in an attempt to fix this place up to top notch status, since I cannot afford a brand new built, turn-key detached house here.

Yet these fucking chugs get new houses built for them for free, and promptly destroy them in not a few short years, but in a few short months often, and then cry that they live in squalor with their fucking hands out ready for another free new house or $30,000 free cash handout simply because they're fucking useless...

Doesn't seem right to me.  Plus, they get free dental care and other shit that other Canadians have to pay out of pocket for....

Anonymous

I just checked and the federal budget for last year was $355.6 billion..

That would mean Ottawa spends $89 each year on Aboriginals alone..

That doesn't sound right.

reaper

You sure it's not Pakistani muslims and not Indians,Mel ?

Proper Indian people are usually hard workers and don't want anything for free.Well that is what it's like in the UK.Now the filthy mus-rats.Those slimey cunts never work and want everything for free.

Anonymous

Quote from: "reaper"You sure it's not Pakistani muslims and not Indians,Mel ?

Proper Indian people are usually hard workers and don't want anything for free.Well that is what it's like in the UK.Now the filthy mus-rats.Those slimey cunts never work and want everything for free.

Mel means Canadian Natives or Aboriginals. Canadians call them Indians here even though Indians are people from the large South Asian country like you correctly pointed out.

reaper

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "reaper"You sure it's not Pakistani muslims and not Indians,Mel ?

Mel means Canadian Natives or Aboriginals. Canadians call them Indians here even though Indians are people from the large South Asian country like you correctly pointed out.

Ah,ok.

Thanks for the heads up.I understand properly what he was saying now.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"I just checked and the federal budget for last year was $355.6 billion..

Mere 55k per head.. Annually..

Welfare, housing, medical aid etc.

Sounds about right..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I just checked and the federal budget for last year was $355.6 billion..

Sounds about right..

Fash meant $89 billion. That is assuming Mel is right about the twenty five per cent figure and he isn't.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Odinson"

Sounds about right..

Fash meant $89 billion. That is assuming Mel is right about the twenty five per cent figure and he isn't.

Whatever the percentage of the budget is, old Mel is right, the Chugs are a huge burden on taxpayers.

Anonymous

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview