The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Rancid Onion Award For Worst Forum Goes To MMP

Started by Anonymous, January 10, 2020, 03:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Murdock tells Fash to invite me to MMP.  I post here and at BC exclusively. However, I figured why not take a look.

What do I see? Less than 30 posts a day, a couple of old elitist white libtards who fancy the sound of their own narcissism and Sea Dunce is the most prolific poster for fuck sakes. My membership at that funeral home lasted less than five fucking minutes.

Worst one of these fucking forums by a country mile. Don't waste five mins of ur time like I did. Stay the fuck away.

Too frickin funny. You aint the first person to leave that place after a short time.

I like old Murdy. She aint bad looking either. But, there is something about that place. It doesn't hold our interest for very long. People register, post for a few days and they never return. Except for Sea Dummy. He is part of the reason for their poor poster retention rate.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Murdock tells Fash to invite me to MMP.  I post here and at BC exclusively. However, I figured why not take a look.

What do I see? Less than 30 posts a day, a couple of old elitist white libtards who fancy the sound of their own narcissism and Sea Dunce is the most prolific poster for fuck sakes. My membership at that funeral home lasted less than five fucking minutes.

Worst one of these fucking forums by a country mile. Don't waste five mins of ur time like I did. Stay the fuck away.

Too frickin funny. You aint the first person to leave that place after a short time.

I like old Murdy. She aint bad looking either. But, there is something about that place. It doesn't hold our interest for very long. People register, post for a few days and they never return. Except for Sea Dummy. He is part of the reason for their poor poster retention rate.

There's this snippy little white libtard there, Vitty who greeted me. You could hear his gay lisp in his fucking posts. MMP is a testament to how not to set up and run a forum. I give them six months before they fold.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

There's this snippy little white libtard there, Vitty who greeted me. You could hear his gay lisp in his fucking posts. MMP is a testament to how not to set up and run a forum. I give them six months before they fold.

I saw that.

Anonymous

Ya, he does seem light in the loafers. But, I didn't care about that. I could not find a reason to post there.

Odinson

One of the dudes in some forum related to this one, posts pics of his cumstained hand.

You would think that in such an illustrious company, you can post whatever you want..

But if you are not some flag-burning, mentally ill commie, you cant survive in there.

:laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"One of the dudes in some forum related to this one, posts pics of his cumstained hand.

You would think that in such an illustrious company, you can post whatever you want..

But if you are not some flag-burning, mentally ill commie, you cant survive in there.

Remember Gordy. He posted some bizarre pics.

Anonymous

You got to see that effeminate white homo Vit explain that I just don't get his sense of humour.  ac_lmfao  That's why nobody wants anything to do with Murdy's dead forum. They are on a higher plane of consciousness than everybody else.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"You got to see that effeminate white homo Vit explain that I just don't get his sense of humour.  ac_lmfao  That's why nobody wants anything to do with Murdy's dead forum. They are on a higher plane of consciousness than everybody else.

I took a look, and what you're saying is not wrong..

But, I want to remain friendly with Murdy.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"One of the dudes in some forum related to this one, posts pics of his cumstained hand.

Yes but I always got the feeling that he has some kind of a forum act..

The types I´m talking about are the people who smear their shit on people on the streets.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Yes but I always got the feeling that he has some kind of a forum act..

The types I´m talking about are the people who smear their shit on people on the streets.

Gordy didn't have a shit fetish. He was one of the best trolls I ever saw. He called himself the world's greatest poster.

Anonymous

Gordy could actually be quite intelligent if he wanted to be, but unfortunately that was only about 5% of his posting time!   :laugh:

I didn't mind him to be honest...  When I modded DV, I would often simply just turn a blind eye and let him run free unless it was something that truly warranted intervention.  Other Mods, not so much.

When he was spoken to in private, I didn't generally have a problem with him, once I had a chance to explain why things needed to be done a certain way...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"Gordy could actually be quite intelligent if he wanted to be, but unfortunately that was only about 5% of his posting time!   :laugh:

I didn't mind him to be honest...  When I modded DV, I would often simply just turn a blind eye and let him run free unless it was something that truly warranted intervention.  Other Mods, not so much.

When he was spoken to in private, I didn't generally have a problem with him, once I had a chance to explain why things needed to be done a certain way...

Gordy is intelligent and he was a spokesman for his industry. He is retired from asbestos removal and from forums and living in Thailand.

cc

As time went on, Gordo and I became almost  buds. The old OZ connection allowed me to set up a good rapport ... had a lot of fun with him and got no mean crap from him ... just fun pokes which he got back and loved it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"As time went on, Gordo and I became almost  buds. The old OZ connection allowed me to set up a good rapport ... had a lot of fun with him

I thought you always were online friends with Gordo.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview