Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Old Herman is Celebrating Thirty Five Years of Alcohol and Drug Abuse

Started by Anonymous, January 18, 2020, 11:57:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Actually, it is longer than that. I just turned fifty two. I was stealing the old man's barrel wash when I was nine, smoking weed like a chimney when I was ten, popping purple mike's at twelve, driving to school shitfaced on my dirt bike when I was fifteen. I bought my first gram of coke when I was nineteen, and then it was love.

It is 10 am and I have already drank a litre of swish.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Actually, it is longer than that. I just turned fifty two. I was stealing the old man's barrel wash when I was nine, smoking weed like a chimney when I was ten, popping purple mike's at twelve, driving to school shitfaced on my dirt bike when I was fifteen. I bought my first gram of coke when I was nineteen, and then it was love.

Don't you want to be around for you grandchild Herman?

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Happy birthday Herman!!!  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks

Thanks brother. ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Actually, it is longer than that. I just turned fifty two. I was stealing the old man's barrel wash when I was nine, smoking weed like a chimney when I was ten, popping purple mike's at twelve, driving to school shitfaced on my dirt bike when I was fifteen. I bought my first gram of coke when I was nineteen, and then it was love.

Good for you pig.

Anonymous

Barrel wash isn't just for breakfast anymore.

Anonymous

:shock: your liver and kidneys must be shot

It is 10 am and I have already drank a litre of swish

Rotwang

Happy Birthday you demented pisshead!!!

Where's MY barrel wash you promised MONTHS ago.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rotwang"Happy Birthday you demented pisshead!!!

Where's MY barrel wash you promised MONTHS ago.

He probably had good intentions of sending you a jug. But, you know. He got thirsty.

Anonymous

Quote from: "pob"

:shock: your liver and kidneys must be shot

It is 10 am and I have already drank a litre of swish

They are both made out of cast iron.

Anonymous

Are your parents alive? If they are, they must be so proud.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview