Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Men with Facial Hair

Started by Anonymous, October 19, 2012, 09:17:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Romero"Alright you two, I have a question. When black males are in a relationship with Asian females, do the Asian women also tend to be "ugly and low class"?

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i would tend to be a bit generous and say they were naive or ignorant of what they are getting into, guilty of wanting to fit in and of watching too much MTV
Quote from: "Renee"I personally don't see that many black males in relationships with Asian females so I can't comment.

I'm sorry, both of your answers are incorrect. The correct answer is 'no'. Asian women in relationships with black men do not tend to be ugly and low class.

of course my answer was correct.....that's what i love about you homy....oh queen of obfuscation and denial.......lol

wavy davy was correct as well........in SE Asia they tend to be a bit more tolerant about interracial shit....but they really don't like black male/asian female at all....they want their women to marry up and help support the family unit....marrying white gives them that chance...marrying black does not.

They don't really like Asian/black male, but if the black guy is from a Western country it is considered a step up. There are lots of black American and black British guys here with Thai gf's and wives. Sorry to the Nigerian drug dealers here, but only uneducated, dirt poor bottom of the barrel Thai, Indonesian or Filipina chicks would even consider dating one of those useless chimpanzees.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"Alright you two, I have a question. When black males are in a relationship with Asian females, do the Asian women also tend to be "ugly and low class"?

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i would tend to be a bit generous and say they were naive or ignorant of what they are getting into, guilty of wanting to fit in and of watching too much MTV
Quote from: "Renee"I personally don't see that many black males in relationships with Asian females so I can't comment.

I'm sorry, both of your answers are incorrect. The correct answer is 'no'. Asian women in relationships with black men do not tend to be ugly and low class.

I'm sorry, can you read????? :?

I didn't give a comment one way or the other so how could my answer be incorrect?

You really are an idiot.  :lol: Why do I have to keep saying this? Maybe because you won't STFU?  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I prefer to shave everyday, but occasionally I will leave not bother for a few days so it looks similar to the guy in the video shown here. Women seem to find it attractive even though it feels grubby and I'm sure it feels uncomfortable on their skin.

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"I didn't give a comment one way or the other so how could my answer be incorrect?

Because your answer is unacceptable. You should automatically know that Asian women in relationships with black men do not tend to be ugly and low class. It was such an easy question.

I mean, would you really think there's a possibility that Asian women in relationships with black men do tend to be ugly and low class? That would be a terrible and prejudiced thing to believe.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"I didn't give a comment one way or the other so how could my answer be incorrect?

Because your answer is unacceptable. You should automatically know that Asian women in relationships with black men do not tend to be ugly and low class. It was such an easy question.

I mean, would you really think there's a possibility that Asian women in relationships with black men do tend to be ugly and low class? That would be a terrible and prejudiced thing to believe.

Unacceptable??? Newsflash dumbass. I explained that I don't have any experience with the issue so what kind of answer should you expect? What kind of answer would be acceptable; one that falls in line with what YOU believe to be true?  :lol:

I get the feeling Romero that you just talk for the sake of talking and you spout contrary statements simply for the sake of being contrary. You offer no logic or proof to back your claims up and you refuse to address anything of substance in your responses. All you do is jump in and out of the discussion with a series of contrary statements which neither prove your point nor disprove the argument points of your opponents. It's not just in this discussion but almost every discussion you take part in. Just so you know people do get tired real fast of this routine.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Why would anyone not like Ms Renee?

I know Shen Li liked Ms Renee and I can see why.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Renee"

Unacceptable??? Newsflash dumbass. I explained that I don't have any experience with the issue so what kind of answer should you expect? What kind of answer would be acceptable; one that falls in line with what YOU believe to be true?  :lol:

I get the feeling Romero that you just talk for the sake of talking and you spout contrary statements simply for the sake of being contrary. You offer no logic or proof to back your claims up and you refuse to address anything of substance in your responses. All you do is jump in and out of the discussion with a serious of contrary statements which neither prove your point nor disprove the argument points of your opponents. It's not just in this discussion but almost every discussion you take part in. Just so you know people do get tired real fast of this routine.

Romero needs a trip to Pattaya. Tasty waves and tasty brown babes.

Odinson

Wow, I really went on  a rant..

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"Wow, I really went on  a rant..

I think you have been sucking on the mead a little too much lately.  :D

Anonymous

What did you go on a rant about Odie?

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

What kind of a question is that, Fashionista?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

That is what I was meant too Odie..

What rant were you talking about?

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

That is what I was meant too Odie..

What rant were you talking about?

Oh, it was question for I haven´t drank in my many years and got totally wasted with friends and totaled a 2001 mercedes benz... Ran from the scene so that the police couldn´t test us.

Insurance covered it all.

We had to do this because all of our women are waiting a child and we will never see freedom again.

I drank too much because I don´t know how to drink anymore... I fell in a total rage mode.

My posts here in the past few days are totally delusional bullshit.

I have a scratch made by a knife in my right arm and my friend has a wheel shaped bruise in his face.

I have had enough nagging from my woman...

Odinson

I said I was not drunk but I was plowd.

Boys night out.. We all have a "kauhee morkkis" which means we feel terribly ashamed.

I hide like a sick dog now.

Odinson

It was fucking catasthrope but an adventure at the same time.