Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Men with Facial Hair

Started by Anonymous, October 19, 2012, 09:17:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"I like a full beard on a guy if it's well manicured and clean. My husband has a full beard and I'm always trying to trim the stray hairs that he misses. :D  In my opinion he carries the full beard off well in fact it fits his whole look because he's you typical Nordic scary looking big biker/viking kinda guy.

MANICURED....that's the key for me too Renee. I would rather men have no facial hair than a scruffy, unkempt beard. I mean serious YUCK factor. One that is maintained on a daily basis can be soooooo sexy.

Your hubby sounds he's really masculine Renee. I had a feeling you and I had similar tastes in men. I cannot fucking stand effeminate crybaby men. I will take a guy with a messy beard anyday over one of those dandyboys.

My husband is very, very masculine, almost cave man like. He's 6'3", 250lbs of pipe fitting muscle. He and his brothers have a mechanical contracting business together and even though he is the managing partner he still likes to get his hands dirty. He walks around with 8 foot lengths of 4" dia steel pipe on his shoulder like it was nothing.  He hunts he fishes he does historical German Long sword and Italian rapier fencing among other things. He is constantly coming home with cuts and bruises and filthy clothes but I wouldn't change him for the world.  

I too cannot stand effeminate metro sexual assholes. They are a major turn off for me. Men are supposed to be men not little boys and definitely not overly sensitive blown dry, cologne wearing, prancing, wimps. You

You know I have a girl friend whose husband can't even change a tire or check his car oil. Hell I can change a tire. He's a complete priss and I have no idea what she sees in that kind of man.  :?

I used to work hard in Canada, but now I will only work smart. Boiler room scams, surfing equipment rentals, questionable real estate transactions, buying and selling blood diamonds are some of the ways I can live like a king here in paradise with women throwing themselves at me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"
MANICURED....that's the key for me too Renee. I would rather men have no facial hair than a scruffy, unkempt beard. I mean serious YUCK factor. One that is maintained on a daily basis can be soooooo sexy.

Your hubby sounds he's really masculine Renee. I had a feeling you and I had similar tastes in men. I cannot fucking stand effeminate crybaby men. I will take a guy with a messy beard anyday over one of those dandyboys.

My husband is very, very masculine, almost cave man like. He's 6'3", 250lbs of pipe fitting muscle. He and his brothers have a mechanical contracting business together and even though he is the managing partner he still likes to get his hands dirty. He walks around with 8 foot lengths of 4" dia steel pipe on his shoulder like it was nothing.  He hunts he fishes he does historical German Long sword and Italian rapier fencing among other things. He is constantly coming home with cuts and bruises and filthy clothes but I wouldn't change him for the world.  

I too cannot stand effeminate metro sexual assholes. They are a major turn off for me. Men are supposed to be men not little boys and definitely not overly sensitive blown dry, cologne wearing, prancing, wimps. You

You know I have a girl friend whose husband can't even change a tire or check his car oil. Hell I can change a tire. He's a complete priss and I have no idea what she sees in that kind of man.  :?

I used to work hard in Canada, but now I will only work smart. Boiler room scams, surfing equipment rentals, questionable real estate transactions, buying and selling blood diamonds are some of the ways I can live like a king here in paradise with women throwing themselves at me.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUN12k9Lbpqv5iIIv_stW1-nPtQSluGpSwOjpDG2noK-WZr9nk">

Renee

Translation: ON  THE  DOLE.  :lol:

End of translation.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Renee, don't hate me for this, but I am in love with your man!!

I know what you mean by girly men. That's about 98% of the guys on VF. Could you imagine any woman on the planet finding something like Blurt appealing?

Actually I can imagine it. I've seen women go for that type of guy before. There are many women out there that are attracted to that sort of androgynous kind of beta male. To each their own I guess; we all have our likes and dislikes. On the flip side a lot of people have difficulty understanding how a guy like my husband could be attracted to an opinionated, somewhat loud and pushy, high maintenance, fat chick like me. So while I don't pretend to understand everyone's tastes in attraction I don't judge them either. All I know is I like what I like.

BTW, I don't hate you for being in love with my husband. I might be bias but I think almost every woman who likes their guys rugged and manly can't help but be attracted to him. But hey, don't get any ideas because I can squash a little Asian chick like you with only one cheek of my ass.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"He's a complete priss and I have no idea what she sees in that kind of man.  :?

Quote from: "Renee"So while I don't pretend to understand everyone's tastes in attraction I don't judge them either.

:roll:

Odinson

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"He's a complete priss and I have no idea what she sees in that kind of man.  :?

Quote from: "Renee"So while I don't pretend to understand everyone's tastes in attraction I don't judge them either.

:roll:

Once again dumbass speaks.

Since you can't read I will spell it out for you. What I said was not a judgment nor was it meant to be a judgment. It's an observation and admission of not understanding the attraction. Personally I don't give a shit who is attracted to who and what type of person they are. Obviously you are once again attempting to bait an argument by being contrary for its own sake.

Take it somewhere else; I'm way too on to you and your petty tactics. Different forum, same poor old ineffectual and boring Romero.

Anonymous

Translation: ON  THE  DOLE.  :lol:

End of translation.

:lol: You read my mind.

Odinson

I do not have any chest hair nor do other nordics/scandinavians...

We do not grow hair in that area.

Men from mediterranean lands grow hair in their chests. We think they are filthy.

I grow hair on my head and beard very quickly but I do not have any chest hair nor does my father.

Odinson

I do not think that growing hair on ones chest is a proof of high testosterone.

We are the strongest men on earth. I weight 267lbs without roids even though these foreign nancy boys keep telling people that I use roids.

Metrosexual homos can´t handle it...

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"I do not have any chest hair nor do other nordics/scandinavians...

We do not grow hair in that area.

Men from mediterranean lands grow hair in their chests. We think they are filthy.

I grow hair on my head and beard very quickly but I do not have any chest hair nor does my father.

They don't? I thought sure they did. Maybe not thick like Mid-East guys, but some anyway. A lot of East Asian guys can't grow beards, sideburns, chest hair or even lower arm hair.

Genetic scientics say that we are the original human whom came from africa so in a sense I´m the long lost brother of sub saharan nigger.  :lol:

Europeans have never recognized us as "whites".

We have no hair in the chest and even if we do, it is not visible. We do have hair growing on the sides but it is blonde so it is not visible.

I have no hair on my chest...

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"I do not think that growing hair on ones chest is a proof of high testosterone.

We are the strongest men on earth. I weight 267lbs without roids even though these foreign nancy boys keep telling people that I use roids.

Metrosexual homos can´t handle it...

Of course not. A lot of East Asian guys are very masculine and can't even grow a proper beard. Others are effeminate crybabies like Green_Hornut.

I´m getting sick and tired of these accusations of using roids...

I have a friend whom is also being accused of using roids even though every1 here knows he isn´t using any...

We are just very large men...

The women are defending us and calling southern boys faggots. We do not need their help but sometimes southern nancyboys just need to hear it from females.  :lol:

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
They don't? I thought sure they did. Maybe not thick like Mid-East guys, but some anyway. A lot of East Asian guys can't grow beards, sideburns, chest hair or even lower arm hair.

Genetic scientics say that we are the original human whom came from africa so in a sense I´m the long lost brother of sub saharan nigger.  :lol:

Europeans have never recognized us as "whites".

We have no hair in the chest and even if we do, it is not visible. We do have hair growing on the sides but it is blonde so it is not visible.

I have no hair on my chest...

They don't?? Of course you guys are white.

They do not think of us as whites... Primitives they call us. Cavemen...  :lol:

This hype of us being as cavemen as blackmales has really been beneficial to me. Southern european women think that we are more masculine.

Even in here they call us "werewolves" whom go howling the full moon.  :lol:

We do not like europeans. We think they are faggots.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li""I want to serve my country honestly and to the best of my ability to find and promote its benefits and the best."

I´m very white and blue.

http://www.manowarfinland.com/kuvat/paita2010/warriors-sotalippu-rieka5.jpg">

Odinson

I do not care if we have a small population.

KONE is the leading manufacturer of escalators and elevators in China. Herlins are billionaires. KONE has also developed more power conserving engine for their elevators... It is state of the art.

NOKIA is known by all.

We are the only eastern country which didn´t get consumed by communism. We fought against the ruskies and earned the name "slaughterhouse" amongst them.

"The white death".