Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

I banned Minaeni/Saltydog for one day

Started by Anonymous, September 01, 2013, 03:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chickenfeets

Haven't heard from Obvious Li since his "test" post.

Probably, he failed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Haven't heard from Obvious Li since his "test" post.

Probably, he failed.

I haven't seen a poster deliberately try to be so petulant since EU was ran off this forum.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Agreed.  But then they really do have 700+ all individual members!  omg!  I've been fooled!  :roll:
Yes. I was not referring to the databases.

Actually here is what I was beating around the bush about. I believe that there are some who use several nicks, creating a very different  persona for each nick = a lot of nicks in posts but not too many actual and separate people .... supporting their own point of view using different nicks to do so .... creating the impression at first glance that a lot of people feel a certain way ...

and thinking they are very clever fooling others into believing each of their very different fake nick personas is a separate person

I feel bad about the way some posters there are so mean to you..

EU is so obsessive and childish...Gay Boy Bob is not much better.

Both are far left clowns. Their snippy sneering attitude is typical of their breed and that attitude comes with a "head in the sand" kind of mentality that makes apologetic noises for extremist religious nuts, killers and all the social ills facing society in general. There are literally tons of them on VF and whether or not they are only one or two people with multiple handles or dozens of individuals, the place has become increasingly toxic. Personally I believe the toxicity of the VF forum comes from one or two individuals who may or may not have multiple handles. I'm not going to point out names but I think anyone who has spent any time there can figure out who I'm talking about.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Yes. I was not referring to the databases.

Actually here is what I was beating around the bush about. I believe that there are some who use several nicks, creating a very different  persona for each nick = a lot of nicks in posts but not too many actual and separate people .... supporting their own point of view using different nicks to do so .... creating the impression at first glance that a lot of people feel a certain way ...

and thinking they are very clever fooling others into believing each of their very different fake nick personas is a separate person

I feel bad about the way some posters there are so mean to you..

EU is so obsessive and childish...Gay Boy Bob is not much better.

Both are far left clowns. Their snippy sneering attitude is typical of their breed and that attitude comes with a "head in the sand" kind of mentality that makes apologetic noises for extremist religious nuts, killers and all the social ills facing society in general. There are literally tons of them on VF and whether or not they are only one or two people with multiple handles or dozens of individuals, the place has become increasingly toxic. Personally I believe the toxicity of the VF forum comes from one or two individuals who may or may not have multiple handles. I'm not going to point out names but I think anyone who has spent any time there can figure out who I'm talking about.

I am apolitical myself Ms. Renee, so I don't care about Chickenfeets or Shen Li's politics..

Racist and sexist stereotyping, deliberate angry trolling of our regular posters is another..

Perhaps I have been too tolerant to some trolls..

Green_Hornet, Minaeni, Kala, EU and now Chickenfeets are all cut from the same cloth..

They don't add anything constructive and should not have the same privileges as our regular little group of posters.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"Green_Hornet, Minaeni, Kala, EU and now Chickenfeets are all cut from the same cloth..

They don't add anything constructive and should not have the same privileges as our regular little group of posters.

Exactly.