The best topic

Replies: 10405
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:44:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Chinese Cargo Ships Dump 73% Of Trash In Atlantic Ocean

Started by Anonymous, January 11, 2020, 08:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

Somehow it seems to be working, I mean I noticed yesterday there's still some pieces of cardboard/garbage in the middle of the plaza, but not around or next to the dumpsters anymore.  Lol think next phase I should tell them my customers can't find any vacant spot in the front parking lot.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Somehow it seems to be working, I mean I noticed yesterday there's still some pieces of cardboard/garbage in the middle of the plaza, but not around or next to the dumpsters anymore.  Lol think next phase I should tell them my customers can't find any vacant spot in the front parking lot.

Do it.

Zetsu

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Somehow it seems to be working, I mean I noticed yesterday there's still some pieces of cardboard/garbage in the middle of the plaza, but not around or next to the dumpsters anymore.  Lol think next phase I should tell them my customers can't find any vacant spot in the front parking lot.

Do it.

It shall be done.  ac_cool

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Do it.

It shall be done.  ac_cool

:thumbup:

Anonymous

That'll work out too Zetsu, you'll see.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"I took some pictures of the trash around the dumpster and plaza and forward it to the management office's email last night, so far this morning they emailed everyone in the plaza a bit of warning to not litter and keep the place clean.  Lol but that's about it and they won't be sending anyone over to enforce the policy, guess it's still better than nothing.  Mean while my brother is kind of angry about me getting involved in this issue and doesn't want me to go around stirring crap with the neighbours, lol.

I can understand your brother not wanting to rock the boat. But, they wouldn't want you parking where their customers park either.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_smile

I hope so too, even if not the first time, there'll be a 2nd or 3rd, lol.

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I took some pictures of the trash around the dumpster and plaza and forward it to the management office's email last night, so far this morning they emailed everyone in the plaza a bit of warning to not litter and keep the place clean.  Lol but that's about it and they won't be sending anyone over to enforce the policy, guess it's still better than nothing.  Mean while my brother is kind of angry about me getting involved in this issue and doesn't want me to go around stirring crap with the neighbours, lol.

I can understand your brother not wanting to rock the boat. But, they wouldn't want you parking where their customers park either.

I fully agree too, though I have to admit my side of the plaza, where me and my neighbours are located, we tend to be more tidy compared to the opposite end of the plaza where there's a gambling den, then a dirty mechanics shop with their junk cars, tires placed all over the parking lot and a glass manufacturing workshop with sheets of glass placed all over the front yard, it's just a matter of time before someone gets hurt...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_smile

I hope so too, even if not the first time, there'll be a 2nd or 3rd, lol.

They have bad habits that need to be corrected..

It may take some time.

Anonymous

I fully agree too, though I have to admit my side of the plaza, where me and my neighbours are located, we tend to be more tidy compared to the opposite end of the plaza where there's a gambling den, then a dirty mechanics shop with their junk cars, tires placed all over the parking lot and a glass manufacturing workshop with sheets of glass placed all over the front yard, it's just a matter of time before someone gets hurt...

When you have industrial next to retail, it can be a problem.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"

Tbh I never really thought about it, but now that you've mentioned it now all makes sense.  Before we moved in, the management office declared retail isn't allowed but people still open a clothing store and the illegal gambling place.

Anonymous

Tbh I never really thought about it, but now that you've mentioned it now all makes sense.  Before we moved in, the management office declared retail isn't allowed but people still open a clothing store and the illegal gambling place.

They don't build a Best Buy next to a foundry. You may not be in the best location.

Zetsu

They don't build a Best Buy next to a foundry. You may not be in the best location.

I'll gotta admit the plaza itself is pretty mediocre, but now that I switched from ecommerce to doing custom designs for apparel, surprisingly the location is quite strategic as we're located at the center of a mid-level to wealthy business district, just wish my neighbours aren't so sloppy.

Anonymous

I'll gotta admit the plaza itself is pretty mediocre, but now that I switched from ecommerce to doing custom designs for apparel, surprisingly the location is quite strategic as we're located at the center of a mid-level to wealthy business district, just wish my neighbours aren't so sloppy.

Your business model changed. You know better than we do if it's the right location. What does your brother think about the location.

Zetsu

Your business model changed. You know better than we do if it's the right location. What does your brother think about the location.

He seems to like to too, at least overall it's pretty convenient for him to find a closeby location for a part-time job and doing door to door marketing for our business.  And my mom only cares about the supermarket down the street, lol.