The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Flea

Started by Anonymous, January 13, 2020, 10:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

How do you do it? How do you create such a successful forum that we ALL like posting at. Lots of laughs and lively discussions. Perhaps you could offer some motherly advice to poor Murdy. Her forum is on death's doorstep and really needs your expertise.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"How do you do it? How do you create such a successful forum that we ALL like posting at. Lots of laughs and lively discussions. Perhaps you could offer some motherly advice to poor Murdy. Her forum is on death's doorstep and really needs your expertise.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

I'm not going to allow the shit that Mar~Teeny~Weenie did to Dove to happen on my forum.... we aren't about the toxic flame drama on MMP.

MMP was created with SG in mind.  When our originating site Trollvalhalla was in the golden era (when the shitz & gigglez were rampant), DaOutskirtz forum was also up and running.  You had a place to chill (DO) and a place to fight (TV).  This was all discussed before MMP was created btw.  

Flea wants me 86'ed online because she can't handle fighting me on a flame site.  SG is the first flame site I've ever been a member at and she banned/deleted/thread locked for ZERO TOS violations on my

part.  

I keep bringing trolls who were well known to this game back at MMP, not driving people offline.. what has SG resulted in besides headaches for the members of the forum community?  It's fun, but at a cost to someone is my point...

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Shen Li"How do you do it? How do you create such a successful forum that we ALL like posting at. Lots of laughs and lively discussions. Perhaps you could offer some motherly advice to poor Murdy. Her forum is on death's doorstep and really needs your expertise.

It just comes naturally. Some got it and some don't.

Joo and I make one helluva team. I couldn't do it without him, tbh. SG wouldn't be what it is without the member base tho.
<t></t>

Anonymous

I like both of those gals. And those cougars are both hot too. Old flea is more of the manager type, which is why she does so well as an admin. Old Murdy would be better as a mod leading the flaming and discussion charge. If they joined forces, man would that be one hell of a forum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Compton's Most Wanted"

Joo and I make one helluva team. I couldn't do it without him, tbh. SG wouldn't be what it is without the member base tho.

Shen Li is trying to incite animosity between you and Murdy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"I'm not going to allow the shit that Mar~Teeny~Weenie did to Dove to happen on my forum.... we aren't about the toxic flame drama on MMP.

MMP was created with SG in mind.  When our originating site Trollvalhalla was in the golden era (when the shitz & gigglez were rampant), DaOutskirtz forum was also up and running.  You had a place to chill (DO) and a place to fight (TV).  This was all discussed before MMP was created btw.  

Flea wants me 86'ed online because she can't handle fighting me on a flame site.  SG is the first flame site I've ever been a member at and she banned/deleted/thread locked for ZERO TOS violations on my

part.  

I keep bringing trolls who were well known to this game back at MMP, not driving people offline.. what has SG resulted in besides headaches for the members of the forum community?  It's fun, but at a cost to someone is my point...

Your forum is dead because no one wants to stay there to kiss your enormous bum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Captain Obvious"
Quote from: "Guest"I'm not going to allow the shit that Mar~Teeny~Weenie did to Dove to happen on my forum.... we aren't about the toxic flame drama on MMP.

part.  

Your forum is dead because no one wants to stay there to kiss your enormous bum.

I've seen pics of Murdock, but you couldn't tell she is fat. However, a few people posted on SG that she's a whale. In all fairness, people that don't like me, call me a wide load too. I'm not , by the way. I take it all with a pinch of salt. :crazy:

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

part.  

I've seen pics of Murdock, but you couldn't tell she is fat. However, a few people posted on SG that she's a whale. In all fairness, people that don't like me, call me a wide load too. I'm not , by the way. I take it all with a pinch of salt. :crazy:

It's Sea Major syndrome.....everybody one doesn't like is fat.

:laugh:

Anonymous

I can tell she's fat. Not "slap the thighs and bodysurf the waves in huge mind you, but certainly not throw two feet up in the air before twirling her on the tip of ya dong.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"I can tell she's fat. Not "slap the thighs and bodysurf the waves in huge mind you, but certainly not throw two feet up in the air before twirling her on the tip of ya dong.

She looked good in the pictures I saw.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Herman"

I like both of those gals. And those cougars are both hot too. Old flea is more of the manager type, which is why she does so well as an admin. Old Murdy would be better as a mod leading the flaming and discussion charge. If they joined forces, man would that be one hell of a forum.

Ive always felt that if all three of these boards combined it would be awesome for the community

But it doesnt look like that will ever happen

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li"

part.  

Murdy aint fat. The meat is in all the right places

I think i can speak more authoritively  on the matter than most

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Compton's Most Wanted"

Shen Li is trying to incite animosity between you and Murdy.

Obviously.

Drama generating techniques for the win.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview