Last post: Today at 06:29:06 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Had to buy a snow blower today...

Started by Anonymous, January 11, 2020, 02:00:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"
You're a little small for a white guy.

Nah, White goys my size built the modern Western world as we know it!  Obesity and bulk is a more recent phenomenon.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"

Nah, White goys my size built the modern Western world as we know it!  Obesity and bulk is a more recent phenomenon.

It's the same in East Asia..

The younger generation is getting taller.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yeah, but you knew that was going to happen. Ever more people and only a finite number of noodly appendages from the Flying Spaghetti Monster... the result was inevitable.

Odinson

I´ve noticed that pattern...

More and more females are over 6 foot tall and guys are as tall as me or taller.

But I´ve noticed a more concerning pattern..

The 20 something dudes are as childish and unreliable as we were in junior high..

These guys are adults but they cannot even be trusted to drive the company car..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

Yeah, but you knew that was going to happen. Ever more people and only a finite number of noodly appendages from the Flying Spaghetti Monster... the result was inevitable.

The flying spaghetti monster?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

The flying spaghetti monster?

Yeah. I first encountered tales of it when I was trying to determine how many people had listed "Jedi" as their religion on the US census. Had me in stitches for close to six hours just reading up on it.

Put it this way; you've heard doubtless heard of the efforts of some US groups trying to shoehorn the teachings of "intelligent design" into biology classes? Because "equal time for God vs the evolution question"? Well one guy demanded if they were going to do that, then equal time must also be granted for unintelligent design. He created a bunch of tales loosely based off stories in the christian bible (along with a variety of other religious texts) about a flying lump of spaghetti noodles and meatballs roaming the cosmos and worshipped by people called Pastafarians. Their holiest of prophets are pirates, making September 19 the holiest day on the calendar. When you die, if you get to heaven, you'll find beer volcanoes and stripper factories. You'll also find those in hell too, but the beer is flat and the strippers all have VD. It's gained a fair bit of traction over the years, even though it is quite an obvious pisstake on religions, people have nonetheless argued successfully for considerations like wearing ceremonial headdress in their DMV photos for example. Collanders, to be precise. I swear you can't make this shit up!

But I imagine you have to be wondering right about now why this has come up in conjunction with the increasing height of successive generations. Simply put, gravity is pur bunkum. The real reason we aren't all floating off into space is due to his Noodly Appendages touching each and every one of us on the tops of our heads. As our population has grown however, there's proportionately less wime that any given appendage can tap you on the head, therefore every successive generation if growing taller due to this fact.

All bullshit of course, but fuck is it funny. And fleshed out way more than rival pseudo-religions like The Church of The Invisible Pink Unicorn for example.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview